Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
What's your honest opinion on this gentleman?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TyGM-rZkxwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pMErlY2CIs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mao should have killed his grandfather and spared us from his shitty 'rap'.

he does stupid shit for fun but sometimes makes stuff with higher production value and some good music

he knows when its time to stop

I wish I could live like Frank. Maybe not just like him, but just go on adventures with my friends and never give a fuck what anybody thinks.

You must be a special faggot
Everyone come look at this special faggot

ay boss, get a good review pls
He is good

Don't know who that is

His videos are art.
He somehow manages to be original in this day and age, which is almost a miracle.
I like his "pink guy" music. It's so retarded, but good.
All in all, very good content.

I like that he seems to have a thing going with Getter. I love their trippy videos.

No one cares about your robot fan fiction.

this.
plus his vaporwave stuff under his nickname Joji.
Top 10 in the genre.

people call it vaporwave too? only ever heard of his joji music being called "lofi hip hop".
great producer of videos and music but sometimes he goes too far.

mä en tiiä mitään tästä tyypistä mut sil on paljon hyvä "reaction face" kuvia

>it seems like the google is learning what belts are now since instead of choosing cars, gas-stations or roads Im selecting all belts

Fucking ey

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TyGM-rZkxwQ

I'm not 14, so I don't care.

actually creative content which is not your standard ass crap on youtube.

I didn't watch him until a few months ago. I think his sketches are just jackass wannabe shit.
His voice is grating and just highlights that he doesn't have anything funny to say, so he has to use the voice.
His pink guy music is try hard edgy spunk for kids to listen to when they want to look cool.
And his joji stuff is just bland lo-fi tripe that only gets noticed because he is an internet celebrity

yeah it's somewhere in between genres and sometimes waaay beyond. but I like to be surprised listening.
youtube.com/watch?v=pMErlY2CIs0

He's hot

oman the first song of his that I've heard. the rest of the leaks are great as well, can't wait for chloe burbank to come out

I am a straight male and I agree, that is one beautiful man

simply the best