New fluffy thread

New fluffy thread.

OC " gullible feral foals" pt 1

Pt 2

Pt 3

Pt4 fresh off the press

Pt 5 sometime next week

I see your art progressively got better from pt 1. Did you just stop at part 1 and finish the rest after you practiced a bit?

No actuality I drew the whole thing pt 1-4 in 2 days. I just got better as I drew I guess.

Hey chocobitch

Kweh.

Bumo

Fuck you babby

Moar like this, thats what im looking for

???

cc2 are you here earlier ?

>fluffy
>happy
suffer the little shit already

This one always fills me with anger

It's supposed to.

So is this the next big thing like traps? Everyday I see Sup Forums slowly wither away. I miss the days when 14 year old faggots didn't come on here to be "edgy".

What's the point of hugbox? Might as well get a dog. Fluffies should be abused tbh fam

Why are there so few good abuse strips?

The only reason these fags post "fluffy" abuse shit is because they were bullied in high school and have to get out they're frustration by fantasizing about harmzing creatures that aren't even half their size.

some people actually like fluffies. they think they are cute and or adorable. so people like hugbox cause they interact with fluffies like a pet

or see humans treat fluffies nicely to help them survive at least . giving food or whatever.

not everyone is evil. and when someone say they were made to be killed. no they were made as a childs toy. BUT if that were the case. why would you adopt or find childs toys in petshops as pet or pet food ?

Fluffies are multi-purpose either way i am neutral but lean more hugbox then anything. i enjoy fluffy abuse IF the fluffy did something to deserve it. like a dog shitting on the floor it deserves punishment.

go to the Booru and find some edgelords making comics there. ( referring to murderbox and abusebox )

I like your reasoning user

-A

I need this artists name

ZK

I personally enjoy seeing cute little useless animals that are capable of both speech and suffering (not just pain, but suffering) tormented by malevolent strangers or an uncaring world.

Why? I don't know, but I do enjoy seeing it.

Tiger Balm? Y tho?

Ok, this isn't going to be easy. You'll have to read the file name.

great story here

Always with this fucking bullshit. What the hell are they even saying???? I can't read that shit. WTF is it about?

IT'S FUCKING BABYTALK
I don't speak english and stll figured out,lurk moar

They are saying "kill yourself you stupid cunt"

>twiggered

Me too. This world gives us all shit whether we deserve it or not, so it's therapeutic to see something even more undeserving facing even worse fate, just because there is no justice and the world doesn't care. "Why do good bad things happen to good fluffies? Because fuck you!"

We were all once naive and childlike like the fluffies, and now we get to watch as their happy little world crumbles before their simple, confused little eyes.