What's to be done about the Muslim problem, Sup Forums?

What's to be done about the Muslim problem, Sup Forums?

convert them to sikhism

UNLEASH THE SIKH

That's not a Muslim you dumb fuck.

Is the "Muslim problem" the problem where you can't identify a Muslim?

what are sikh actually ?

Nukes?

The problem is most people who bitch about muslims can't properly identify them out of a crowd. For example, your pic is of a Sikh, not a Muslim. Sikhs have fought against muslims for centuries, dipshit. 2/10 bait for making me reply.

kek... nice bait.

They're a warrior class of Punjab south Asian people. Do you even google?

shit ive just read about sikhism in wikipedia and that seems to be pretty cool religion

im old and we used to talk with other people back then instead of googling everything

You'll get sikh gains, bro.

If anything, they have killed a lot more muslims historically than any Christian could ever have dreamed of.

A religion that revolves around protecting the helpless from Muslims.

The irony of their appearance is why they have become a meme and threads like this are bait.

Based sikh

Tax religion then use the money to fund education in third world countries.

Also make a program that brings as many orphans as possible to first world countries. Raise them there then ship them back to the shithole they were from.

>If enough countries did this religion would be nearly wiped out.

there's this sikh dude who lives in my town. he's the only brown bus driver I know who isn't rude and doesn't drive like a fucking maniac

>Raise them there then ship them back to the shithole they were from.
Good fucking luck with that.

The whole objection to the "migrant" or "refugee" shit is that these people are here to stay. Media likes to pretend this is some sort of temporary thing that our humanitarian instincts demand of us, but the reality is that none of these people are going to move back when their "migrant" employment ends or when whatever crisis ends in their homelands. The opposite, in fact, they're going to bring their friends and family over as well, even long after the crisis is over, "refugee" label and all.

Case in point, there's more Yugoslav "refugees" in Sweden now than there were immediately after the Balkan wars.

That's like trying to solve the Irish problem. It's impossible

Guess that will always happen. Wars/terror will always broke out in some parts of the world, some thugs will migrate posing as "unfortunate poor souls" and wreck shit on other parts of the world.

Nothing. Let them destroy themselves.

This. They all hate each other anyway. Cage them all in together and televise it like Beyond Return to Beyond Thunderdome.

Sikhs are good people where I live in uk there's quite alot of them all rich they have there own business's drive taxis and there all really nice people there just like white people kek but Muslims on the other hand fuck them I hate them I think everyone does

Or just prevent them getting their hands on guns & bombs and watch them fight eachother with clubs.

The only solution to islam is a full scale, global genocide.. kill them all, be it old folks, women and children.. KILL THEM ALL! LEAVE NO SURVIVORS.

Since they like blowing up so much, can we just dump them in volcanos?

No, then they'll come back as Thetans and infest our souls and cause mental illness.

Maybe we can summon Thor instead.

Of course pic related was the correct answer, Equip, arm and help the Sikh's, they've killed more muslims in 500 years than anyone else has in Ever, take those guardians and equip them Properly,

That's not a Muslim.

/thread

Sikhs are our last chance. We need to bait ISIS into attacking Punjab in order to galvanize them.

That's some damn good bait you've got there, OP!