Why did Nirvana kill himself?

Why did Nirvana kill himself?

because he had a small dick, just like you.

you mad white boi?

He shitposted too hard about having suicidal thoughts

Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier.

Kurt Cobain. Nirvana was the band. He was depressed.

He was murdered by somebody injecting a lethal amount of heroin.

My theory is kurt found out he had stomach cancer.

Because he never sucked that log shaped box out of andy sixx's starfish shaped pink hole

That's Chad Kroger dumbass

He was an emotionally crippled heroin addict. There rarely are other ends.

Courtney killed him! #JusticeForKurt

interesting. mind going in depth? legit interested if true

Oh my God fucking kill yourself faggot

okay,who the fuck is this Kurt Cobain faggot? that is clearly Chad Kroger lead vocalist for the legendary band Nickelback

just keep on hating me cause I'm right

everyone thought his name was Nirvana

God damn it was hard to watch that part in Montage of Heck with those heroin fueled home videos.

That's not true, it was a pinched nerve in his spine from being a left-handed genius that made him vomit blood his whole life; that's why he was so short, he was chronically malnourished.

Not OP but it's well known he had a lot of stomach problems, it's even in some songs. Highly likely to have caused him to be addicted to heroin.

trolled

He wanted to achieve Nirvana (buddhism) and he thought he could cheat, the bitch.

Nah. Nirvana realized he'd never be as good as Pearl Jams , so he kilt himself for sucking.

You know youre right

Trips checked, bullshit detected.

r u fucking serious?? its Nicky Beck from Chadelkrog

Wait, he didn't kill himself? Now I am depressed. As for Nirvana, didn't that happen years ago? I could have sworn everyone already talked about this. There can only be one answer....I AM FROM THE FUTURE GUYS!

he saw into the future where on the internet everyone would be major faggots and didn't want to live through that

btw you're all faggots

thats Davey Graham from Fool Fighting

No one knew he was named Nirvana. People kept calling him "Kurt" and it drove him to suicide.

Wrong. The band was called Cobain. He had his name legally changed to Nirvana when he was 18, like Bono.

same reason to why Audioslave kill himself

I know it's bullshit but that's an honest-to-goodness internet fan theory. They believe the nerve going to his stomach was pinched at the spine, and his doctor told him as a youngster that if he kept playing guitar left-handed while standing up, it would put more pressure on the nerve and make his stomach hurt worse, and he decided it was better to burn out and eat a bowl of tums at every meal than to fade away and not become a grunge icon.

Not audioslave, they just came out as homosexual
temple of a dog killed themselves
Know your shit, faggot

Trips have been checked and logged

Omg this thread is painful

He had Crohn's disease, not some dumb internet nerve theory. His playing had no effect on that. He was just a depressed junky. Suicide is a pretty typical way for depressed junkies to die.

courtney killd kart kibun

Cause he couldn't listen to his own music anymore.

I always heard Courtney cucked him is why he did it

because he didnt have the passion

She did it to make her band, Love, more popular, and because Billy Pumpkin, from the band Smash Mouth told her to.

He didn't want to be old, fat, and lame. Pic related.

anyone ever feel like lobotomizing themselves?

Yeah, Tom Petty sucks ass.

The only good foo fighters album was color and shape. Shame that he's the poster child for generic rock cause he's a really wholesome guy

Often. But I'm not good enough at math and kabbalah to figure out how to do it.

bono changed his name to Nirvana?

Are you twelve? Nirvana is a band. No one else in the band killed themselves. Kurt killed himself.

Actually it has been proven Alanis Morissette and Dave Grohl is the same person

I mean Pat Smear and Dave Grohl killed themselves by committing to making generic music

Nirvana didnt kill himself. It was that bitch Hole who murdered him

Wrong. Nirvana is the guy and he killed him self because his drummer, Dave Graham started a new band called The Nirvanas.

No, Nirvana was inspired by his hero, Bono, to have his name change to 1 word, Nirvana.