YLYL

YLYL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hdbnqj3gDVM
youtu.be/1m49GSVqeOo
youtu.be/K4Qzx26_GMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LET ME GUESS? HE GOT INTO YALE BECAUSE HE WROTE POTATO ON HIS ESSAY 1000X?

youtu.be/Hdbnqj3gDVM

Fuck I lost also nice trips

Damn, that's disgusting.

i hope this is fake because this is pissing me off so fucking much

This made me pretty mad

wew im mad now, thanks dude
i would fucking nail her bed, desk and chairs to a fucking ceiling along with that laptop

COOKIE

DUBS

cookie sad

COOKIE WANT COOKIE

ME LIKE RONNIE RAPPER

youtu.be/1m49GSVqeOo 1

>uberpix.net
get a new image faggot

are you really this fucking dumb?

stop being mean or i'll eat you like these cookies

Narcissistic mother and sister for sure

Kek'd so fucking hard.
>rarted
>wtf

HUHUHUHUHEHEHEHOHOHOHOHOHOOO DIS HAO ETALEUNZ DOO STUFF HEHEHEHEHEHE

Mom and sister Trump supporters for sure

XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA

Japan euthanize their mentally retarded in infancy, so he's probably never seen a full grown one before.

Lost

Would probably kill your mom

Give up already?? You're a fucking shitty troll, nigger lover

What

lost

I punched myself in the arm. Am I dedicated enough?

Lost

How is this funny?

u da real mvp

baneposting, i guess

I unironically like bane posting. Do you not?

This user gets it.

that's two times bitch

I hereby still NICELY ask you to stop posting this picture.
This is my little brother in law, and indeed, he has down syndrome.
He struggled all his life with people that bully him and just a week ago he saw this picture online.
He didn't really understand it, so i had to make an excuse about what it was about. I said it was the lettre he got from santaclaus that said he was a very special boy and he would get an playmobile garage with shoppingmall..

But when i saw this, i got infurated. I showed my parents and sister, they were DISGUSTED.
I cannot even comprehend how sick you people are. Laughing about someones disabilities? Sick SICK ANIMALS.

No wait, even animals are better than you scum of the earth. At least they show compassion and love, unlike you BEASTS and TROLLS.

I've reported this picture to the admins and i also sent a mail to the Hostingprovider of this website.

DONT EVER, post this picture, OR ELSE..

>Not seeing it

Hello newfriend.

What the fuck did you just fucking say to me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Suck my balls, oversensitive faggot. And screw that mongy tard too.

This must be bait right

ok goyim be wise to yourself youtu.be/K4Qzx26_GMs

Yea I still don't get it please explain it.

Fuck your dude. I'm not gonna lie. I get pissed off everytime you fucks say the n word, but I never said because I thought you were just trying to be funny or edgy or whatever. But no, you're all racist pieces of shit. You sincerely believe that black people are worse than white people because you believe whatever the news tells you or whatever YouTube videos tell you.

How can you be so God damn ignorant? I don't understand! Go talk to a Black Lives Matter rep. I have talked to two, and both of them told me that they support peaceful protest and those who use BLM as a way to attack people are criminals. No other way around it. I cannot believe that you truly think that black people are inherently bad. I refuse to believe it. I don't think you're a bad person or whatever, but I just don't understand how you can be so knowingly ignorant. Please just read credible news sources or talk to people who are associated with things you don't agree with.

I don't like Trump, but I've talked to my neighbors who voted for him and I get it! I understand why they did. Do I agree with it? No, but I understand why they did it. I see their mindset. I don't hate those people. I just wish they had better info at their fingertips.

I'm taking a break. I unfriended you guys for now. I don't want to completely stop playing with you guys. I like playing games with y'all. But that shit doesn't fly with me. I've put up with it for awhile.

Nigger

Tip for the summerfags: If you see a huge wall of text, it is most likely a copy pasta and you should not reply.

Troll is obvious

Fuck you nigger

Shh, you're ruining the fun.

NEW COPY PASTA IS FRESH?

This is copypasta.

I was suspended from all computer use in middle school. Librarian saw me type "dir" at a DOS prompt and sent me to the principal's office.

Principal said I was "hacking directories".

Nice blog, you fucking nigger.

Sure is summer in here

NIGGER

Facebook tier cancer

Its bane-posting.

In the dark knight there is the phrase:
BANE (B)
CIA Douchebag (A)

A:When i take of your mask, will you die?

B:It would be extremly painfull

A:Youre a big guy.

B:For you.

Got popular by memers bcause of reasons.

>be me
>is new fag
>some how has better memes that this fag

cringe?

lost

wo bro lemme check the carfax to see if ur right

lost

is this a new copy pasta if not can it be one

Take this and sin no more

I was banned from using computers back in highschool for saving the script from stepbrothers. I guess someone there read the whole thing, hopefully in their voices.

show us your better memes gaylord

Lost.... so hard. And I have no idea why

Taking the side of the woman just because she's a woman as opposed to the informed man who knows what he's talking about? Yeah dude totally a trump supporter

Nigger baneposting died outside of Sup Forums where you use it to trigger autists. It hasn't been 'funny' in years.

Go ahead and post your hothed lmao xDD response

No it's not

infuriated. bitches

look at this cum sucking fag who thinks aged memes are "dead" and "unfunny"

this guy is one delusional fucktard

sometimes things are so stupid and unfunny that they become funny

HAHAHAHAH

god your're stupid

I hereby still NICELY ask you to stop posting this picture.
This is my little brother in law, and indeed, he is Aidan Gillen.
He struggled all his life with people that bully him and just a week ago he saw this picture online.
He didn't really understand it, so i had to make an excuse about what it was about. I said it was the lettre he got from santaclaus that said he was a very special boy and he would get an playmobile garage with shoppingmall..

But when i saw this, i got infurated. I showed my parents and sister, they were DISGUSTED.
I cannot even comprehend how sick you people are. Laughing about someones disabilities? Sick SICK ANIMALS.

No wait, even animals are better than you scum of the earth. At least they show compassion and love, unlike you BEASTS and TROLLS.

I've reported this picture to the admins and i also sent a mail to the Hostingprovider of this website.

DONT EVER, post this picture, OR ELSE..

Bait

2/10

Go to his jewtube channel. Every. Comment. Poor kid
>u r rarted

cant bring myself to make fun of involuntary retardation anymore.

Who the fuck approved this shit? Who thought this was a good idea?

Bring back crispy M&Ms retards. Not this ghetto tier pretzel shit.

Fuck corporate retards who make these decisions.