Is this pic sexist, Sup Forums? God of War's game director seems to think so

Is this pic sexist, Sup Forums? God of War's game director seems to think so.

twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2016/05/08/video-game-director-plays-the-kkk-card-as-he-ruins-superhero-prom-picture/

>tfw when this pic is literally the same as a KKK rally

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SA0aKjY8K50
youtube.com/watch?v=YaNkFvJyNnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw yes men exist

>mixing DC and Marvel

REEEEEEEEEEEE

i can't even right now

Its just kids having fun and taking a photo. Why do liberals want to ruin everything? Why would anyone even care?

It really bothers me that people are upset over this photo because they think it's sexist instead of being upset because of how humongous fags these children are.

CANT WAKE UP

>the one guy on the right smiling
YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB

I bet these normies did not even read the comics!!!! Reeeeeeeeee!!!!

God of war?
Never heard of it
Also speaking if which...
MIXING MARVEL AND DC??

Yeah it actually really bothers me.

-Black Bat
-Red Flash
-Blue Supes
-Green Lantern
-Orange Aquaman

Or

-Red Iron Man
-Blue Spider-Man
-Green Hulk
-Yellow Thor
-White Captain America

Looks tacky af

Stop having fun teenagers, you haven't even checked your privilege yet!!!

I understand not wanting to be aquaman, but surely the guy on the right could've come up with another DC hero

I'm just happy for Captain America
Looks like he's batting above his average

And yes OP, the long march of cultural marxists through the gaming industy, who want to shit on all men (including high school kids doing something innocent, heathly and fun) makes my blood boil too

>sexist to let a woman make up her own mind

The one Marvel guy enjoying himself and not pretending to be some part of a picture of asshattery.

Isn't the red one Iron Man?

It isn't sexist....

It's probably the guys that wanted to do it and the girls just agreed to take the picture because "whatever it's just a picture and they asked kindly"

>The one Marvel guy

Jesus Christ, I used to throw fags like these guys in the gooseberry bush outside chemistry lab and even I know there's two Marvels in that photo.

yeah

I assumed he was the flash, based on the other DC heroes.

Iron Man belongs in DC. He's a cuck boot licker.

>Has no problem with making hyper violent videogames depicting the decapitation and disembowelment of deities.
>Cant handle a prom picture without dindus and strong independent wymyn

>The guy that made fucking God of War
>Who was endlessly attacked as sexist for forever
>Whose work is arguably more overtly sexist than this ever could be using leftist logic
>Complaining about this shit
>Grown assed man complaining about sexism in prom photos

When do we get nuclear holocaust and WWIII already? Fuck nerd culture, fuck twitter, fuck the media, fuck leftists, fuck the modern world, we really, really need to cull the fucking herd right now.

i just can't

wonder woman?

It isn't sexist, but it sure is the sexiest. Need those pussies on my cock, besides that one Muslim.

Men being men.
Women being women.
Fuck liberals.

>one thousand four hundred eighty-eight opening quotation marks
>men
>one thousand four hundred eighty-eight closing quotation marks

Kudos to them though, they definitely outkicked their coverage.

How can anything be sexist if the women give full consent to it? Isn't feminism about empowering women with the choice to live their life as they see fit?

>God of War's game director seems to think so.

You mean the literally who that doesn't do fuckall in the creation of that glorified pixel bloodfest?

It's sexist women open men's shirts?

Would it be less sexist with the roles switched or just rape?

nah, should be a guy

no real core members that match the color scheme, poor kid would've had to be some random guy like Hawkman or something

how the fuck did jaffe end up being so cucked?
he walked out on an interview because they pulled this exact same thing on a game that he was making

no consensual contact for any reason in photographs

you're just putting the concept of RAPE into people's heads

It became trendy and in some circles keeps you from working for not agreeing with sjws and such.

youtu.be/SA0aKjY8K50

She was right the whole time, Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=YaNkFvJyNnQ

Haha what a faggot.

ARE THOSE WHITE MEN PAIRED WITH WHITE WOMEN REEEEEEEEEEEEE

"I'd imagine the Klan was 'into it' when they lynched people. Doesn't make the act any less racist/horrific."

And the Strawman Award of the year goes to...

>director of a game where fucking bitches is a minigame that happens every 10 minutes calling something sexist
epic

I hate when they do the the "/" bullshit too. These fucking people all talk the same, think the same, and type the same.

Fuck them all can't wait for the blow back against them.

this tbqh famalamadingdong

What these women do with themselves is their right, you sexist chauvanist pig! Telling others what to do with their boyfriends -- it's 2016, get with the program!

how is this sexist?
honestly.

It isn't. It's a random pic and he thought the social justards would back him up but he just looks ridiculous.

It's just like with the bathroom thing going on right now. These people don't want what they claim to be equality. They want to inconvenience others. It's never enough. They literally are never happy unless someone else is put out, even if society buckles to their demands.

That picture really triggers me, prom is a black tie event which would mean a dinner jacket. I don't know what kind of silly costumes these people are wearing but I do not see
1. A white shirt with a turndown collar
2. A black bow tie
3. A dinner jacket with silk lapels
4. A cummerbund or waist coat
Based on the photo provided I don't think this is a prom event but just a simple photo shoot

well all the girls had to buy different color dresses based on the hero so it wasnt like some spur of the moment decision on prom day

Jaffe isn't the director of god of war fucking retards he made Twisted Metal.

dude, prom isn't that serious. The guys that actually wore tuxedos were weirdos. You wear a suit, yeah, but it's not super formal. It's still a high school dance.

Any updates on this? Are people praising him or giving him some reality slaps. I have social media sites blacklisted, can't check it myself.

I mean....how else could they do this to make it """"" pc""""" enough?

Have the boys pull up their dresses or pull down their tops instead to reveal capeshit panties and bras?

The reason he's mad is because it's traditional white couples, but he came come out and attack that. If it were a mixed race group then he wouldn't have said anything. The goal is to just always associate happy whites with any negative title and make non-white couples more appealing by association.

You can only pick pick one Sup Forums

What do?

those are some good looking kids. white people doin pretty good.

THIS IS THE WORK OF AN ENEMY STAND

why are there no POC in that picture?

If that was a statistically realistic prom photo three of those girls would have an African-American BF.

Let me guess, is it sexist because all of the men are standing in the back row behind women in front of them?

This is literally something hitler would do

>that picture

Home trees, boys

Are you retarded

It's actually anti bigotry and anti homophone because it's really gay.

Somewhat decent resume.

Too bad he's a fucking faggot.

iirc Mickey Mania was actually a very good game for a licensed product.

>Is this pic sexist, Sup Forums?

>tfw real women will always want a strong man to take care of them.

Liberal cucks rekt.

I tweeted to him but he stopped replying. Puss.

forgot pic

no but it is autistic and cringy

Fucking degenerate comic mixers.

Wipe casuals off the face of the earth.

>God of War
literlly what? is this a phone "game" (not a video game)?

Cunts like this simply were not beaten hard enough in school.
Bullies, you have failed America.

Is "not knowing what God of War is" a meme?

I know right

I fucking was thinking about that, they need some black bulls for the white pussy there, how fucking homogeneus ad bland.

>But it's so grossly unaware of how sexist it is

Translation:
Please, oh god, please Mistress Sarkeesian, may I lick your asshole.

Twisted Metal Black was pretty hardcore.
Crazy how a lot of dudes who were edgy in the early naughts became turbo SJWs.

Black tie isn't super formal either, it's called semi formal. If it were super formal they would be in tails, stiff collars and white tie, but even your president fails to dress in proper formal attire when asked to dinner with the queen.

Guys I'm really confused
Normally with this type of shit I roll my eyes because they're freaking out over something so insignificant, but at the same time I can still at least understand what they think is so "problematic"
In this picture I really don't understand what the perceived sexism is. Is it that the women are standing one step lower than the men? Is it because none of the girls are superheroes or something? What the actual fuck

I'm not reading all that bullshit

where are they finding racism in this?

>cummerbund
>semi formal
no high schooler is gonna be wearing one and get laid on prom night. Most guys are gonna wear a tie and jacket at most. The guys in the OP have the right idea with the vests, anything more and they'd looks out of place

Blue would be better as Captain America

White could be Captain Britai- oh wait...

white happy couples

The boys are standing higher than the girls therefore it's sexist and as bad as a KKK rally.

>no high schooler is gonna be wearing one and get laid on prom night.

I don't want to pleasure some sloot who doesn't understand the subtleties of formal wear

Jaffe is the last person who I would expect this shit from especially after that that witch hunt kotaku started on him over fucking nothing.

>a woman's power is to release a man's power

the women are revealing the heroic nature of their male counterparts, isn't that worth appreciating?

*tip

Do they know their audience? Pandering in comics is even worse than in games.

>oneofthesethingsisnotliketheothers.jpg

Bitch please. I wear a top hat.

Taking white guys to the prom
RACIST!!!

You're talking about an arena where people can get scholarships for creating duct tape versions of tuxedos and dresses. Not exactly something that's officiated these days.

Maybe it's just different in America, you guys are known for being really informal even your school uniforms look like "my grandma forced me to dress up and all I had was a blazer and khakis"
Tuxedos were the norm at my prom mind you, most of them weren't what I'd call proper but a lot of people wore tuxedos pretty much everyone had a cummerbund or waistcoat.

>having a vagina is tantamount to wearing a red shirt

Kek, its true, I can't remember a happy ending for any females in that game

womanlets, when will they learn?

Those fucking average losers got hot dates like those chicks? Fuck I hate normies. Legitimately wish to commit violence against them.

>implying the womanlet isn't the best looking one

t. lonely neckbeard

god of war is fucking shit

>jaffe
Oh that guy, he is an assclown. I am not sure who he is trying to impress, I respected him when I thought he was a huge dick to everyone incluidng #GG no Re, but he has become more like a piss baby.

I never took captain tits as the white apologist types.