>piece of shit dude
>gets girl pregnant
>wants her to get abortion
>willing to give up kid over a name
i dont ask much of Sup Forums but please fuck his life up

NYPA faggot

>Minecraft Lets Play

Yeah. She was probably some dumb skank. And, how many of us can really say we've never told a girl to get an abortion for fear of ruining our future.
Dare I say this is /ourguy/ ?

I'm guessing you liked this girl

Get her the abortion you pussy

We need to alert this persons friends that one of them is a judas. And perhaps FIND THE JUDAS!

NYPA

Unless you give me a good reason I'm not doing shit.

If we can figure out who the mutual friend in this picture is that's been covered up, we can figure out who OP is and declare him the faggot he be.

Thanks for everything we need to fuck your life summerfag

>Lets Play Minecraft

Just messaged him and told him that his retarded little Brother is on a site for Pedos trying to doxx him.

stop be a minecraft fag user

Forgot to censor the names of your online friends

What's wrong with wanting to get an abortion, op? It's not like he can put a gun to her head and march her to the abortion clinic. It's still her choice.

How about you stay out of it, and quit crying about the fact she chose to fuck him instead of you?

yeah it sounds like you are crushing on this girl and are pissed that some other farmer plowed her field first. Just go have sex with her and you will feel better.

Must be a girl, right? Narrows it down quite a bit.

If I was a betting man I'd say that OP is the girl thats talked about in >greentext

he left his friends on the right
so just look at all friends form all people and look who has them all and we can figure out who is op fucking gay

But if OP is female then who was tits?

Dis gon be guuuuuddddddd

Newfags can't even
>greentext.

Can you not just see who she is on his profile
I'm guessing it's tagged?

>few friendlist

>see who appears on multiple lists

Brb.

Highly suspecting OP is "Chris Rose".

Yeah Op is Chris Rose, I've found multiple friends listed on the op on his list.

careful
this could be a double bluff to get chris rose in trouble

stfu op your busted

Ok if Op isn't Chris Rose he's his brother or something, almost every friend in the OP is also a friend of Chris Rose.

Attack Gents.

OP dun goofed.
He thought Sup Forums was his personal army

You're gonna get fucked
Enjoy your own retardedness

Girl lets him smash without protection.
Dude doesnt give a fuck about the girl.
Wants to abort the kid so he wouldnt be forever tied with that stupid girl
Hes a bad guy.

Well okay?

>Chris Rose

>Heavy Drinker at Monster Energy

>Youth Group at First Christian Church Carson City

looool

If you're having trouble finding him look up "Chris Rose Carson City". He's the first and only result.

I'm out boys.

Surely this was the intended target to begin with. He was smart enough to look at the image before posting, blocking out his name and the mutual friend but then leaves all those online friends in clear view? I know Sup Forums is full of sperglord retards but it seems too easy.

Perhaps. Or Maybe Op is a faggot, he did blend his name after-all. Idk maybe he's smarter than he sounds. I mean the dude looks like he browses Sup Forums but Op could just be playing some huge 5D checkers and he could actually be Bradley Combs.

kek.

How would he get on the other guy's account anyway? He could just post stuff to ruin the guys life if he already has the login info. Like maybe a loli page share from Sup Forums say it was an accident and deleted it a few minutes later without the guy ever even knowing

>inb4 Op gets the shit beat out of himself.

He's a bernie supporter

busted faggot

>he could actually be Bradley Combs
5D checkers or not, is anyone stupid enough to put their own info on Sup Forums?

I actually have a mutual friend of Chris Rose. Small world.

True points. My main suspicion is that he was careful enough to include the minecraft tab b8. Either that or he really is a spergtarded minecraft faggot. Guess the only way to be sure is to fuck with Chris and every name in the image?

So After piecing together this puzzle a little bit more I think I can say this:

Chris got cucked by Bradley. The girls name(I think) was Lacey.

OH LAWDY

Lets think about it, if op has browsed this site long enough he knows that the original post is just going to get NYPA'D. Idk if the risk is worth it but it's something to consider.

Shes cute Op. Sorry for your loss.

I had considered that. It does bring up some questions, but maybe once he got access to the account he realized he's too pussy to do anything himself and hence decided to make this thread to see if he could get random Sup Forums tards to do it.

Hmm... I wonder who the mutual friend is.

>please fuck his life up

Welp I did my Job anons, do what you will with it. Peace.

Op is an evil genius if that's true

Seems pretty /bro/ to me

rekt

How is HIS child any of your business?

If he wants to scramble the eggs let him, he fucked her not you.

It is summer, you know.

Guys Ops photos are some of the funniest edgelord shit I've ever fucking seen. Just fuck my shit up.

Send him the thread boys

asking for a personal army

>First Christian Church

And now we know why Chris Rose seems to have a problem with abortion. He is a Christfag

I'm not chris fucking virgins

Ting - ting -ting Looks like we've got a bingo

Hahaha you fucking retard. Block out your friends list and other vital shit that can get you cucked before posting here.

Also NYPA, guy works for the senate, NSA gonna finger fuck you for your CP collection. Nice job Mr. Rose.

I know you're not OP but he basically has to be Chris Rose. All of the friends in the post are also friends with Chris rose plus just look at that faggot.

Reported to the police lmao.

Yep, he's either an evil genius or a spergtarded faggot, this being Sup Forums both are plausible.

I am the Senate.

Someone needs to get his address trough his friends or something

mah nigga

>piece of shit dude
>banged the girl i was stalking
>no no no no this can't be happening
HELP ME Sup Forums!

Learned as a newfag today: Never fuck with Sup Forums's way of thinking

>when a personal army request goes wrong

This is why you don't do that.

dude is this reAl??

so accurate

trapped in the corner like a small animal, using every last strenght in your lungs and muscles to fight off the big scary human

This is some pretty compelling evidence

Guys I feel like this can get better: Lets find the chick user is talking about and then send her this thread. I've already narrowed it down but I could be wrong.

Hahahahahaha I can't breath of laughter. OP knows he fucked up. He's crying in his room right now lmfaooo hahahahahahahaha

top cuck OP way to ruin your entire life with one shitpost

Is summer though bro.

Next time: Post on an alt-account or mark out your friends list. There is a valuable lesson to take from this: don't be a fucking retard.

>Hey officer my friend chris is taking my other friend hostage at his house and is threatning so slit his throat because of an abortion.

NOT A DRILL, OP IS A JUGGALO

Did that normie senate intern respond to any of you?

Pretty sure the girl is Danny Collins,

state ?

I honestly kind of feel for this dude, he's the stereotypical /r9k/ basement dweller. Just browsing through his photos makes me slightly depressed.

Post pics of OPS faggot face

If you had that life, would you respond? Fuck no. First call he made was to Chris, second was to the cops (and since he is a Senate intern, he would have a state police officer within 100 feet of him at pretty much all times), and third was to a lawyer.

Normies, especially well groomed normies with dreams of the future, arent going to respond to "us"

seee

Yeah dudes a homie. Fuck that bitch. Oh and also, NYPA kike

The girls name is Danny Collins. She's the only mutual friend between the two.

>he's the stereotypical /r9k/ basement dweller

So in short... he should swing from a rope?