Go to Sup Forums for the first time in years

>Go to Sup Forums for the first time in years
>It is now full of swaggots who unironically listen to hip-hop
What the fuck happened? Is it just summer or has this board really fallen this far?

Remember odd future?

>be op
>wake up in sunny shithole new Mexico
>roll side to side until I can stand
>feel my bones creak under my healthy weight
>waddle towards my computer quietly so as not to wake my waifu
>brush the dorritoes dust off my fingers and key board
>begin shitposting about things I secretly believe in
>scroll past pages of kpop, metal, jazz and other genres
>find 3 threads about hip hop
>REEEEEEEEEEE
>get off my board normies
>they don't
>cry
>get an idea
>post how only faggots use this board now
>use my tears as lube

Funny how op is a bitch

This place is now full of nu males and niggers

Yeah we really let this place go.

good post

Listen to It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back, Straight Outta Compton, 3 Feet High and Rising, Paul's Boutique, Fear of a Black Planet, The Chronic, Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers), Endtroducing..., Stankonia, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, and To Pimp a Butterfly and then come back here, OP.

Listen to New Joc City, Nick Cannon, Please Hammer Don't Hurt Em, Pound Syndrome, Nastradamus, Encore, 51/50 Ratchet, Souljaboytellem.com, Jackpot, BAYTL, and Hood Hop and then come back here, OP.

Ahh, I remember highshool

is this place full of niggers now?
or nigger lovers aka coal burners?

That's right now get the fuck out cuckskins

I remember when Sup Forums unironically loved Dragonforce

it's been like this since mbdtf dude, how fucking long have you not been here

>every soundcloud thread is filled with nothing but shitty hip-hop, trap, & beats "producers"
>lyrical miracle spiritual
>mixtape bruh

I remember being here in 2010 and any mention of hip hop was met with vitriol. Then Odd Future ushered in the Punk-Hop era that we're in now and it became more and more acceptable.

I have no qualms with it aside from the fact that many people are into it as a trend and once these trends die they will switch sides and double back on the hip hop criticism (see Miley Cyrus).

Regardless, hip hop has many sub-genres and if rock and its subsidiary genres (folk, indie, whatever-core) can be considered the best implements to display figurative language then hip hop can equally be considered the best to display literal language. Jay-Z's Dead Presidents may not possess the same flowery language and implicit themes as NMH's King of Carrot Flowers, but NMH in no way could match the mastery of surface level literary technique like Jay can.

Oh shit my bad I meant--lol fucking nigger babble is this what dindus call music? KEK.

>Filthy Frank poster
You are even more underage cunt

yea this is my first time back in about half a decade and I'm noticing this too

2011 - 2013 Sup Forums was unironically more meme rap and pitchfork

You kids don't know anything

Love of Franku knows no age limits, friend.

15 year old redditor pls go

kek

hip-hop was constantly releasing 8+/10 a couple years back while everything else generic and unoriginal.

Yeah I first came to this board in 2012 and the meme rap posting was far worse. Still pretty bad but they manage to mostly contain themselves so, no real problems. Grimes is the number 1 thing wrong now.

Good post