Do female pedophiles really exist?

Do female pedophiles really exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1m49GSVqeOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

This question is so stupid... You should kill yourself.

Hahahahahahaha... Yea they do.
Some couples do it together too.

Yup i'm friends with one

what? she openly admitted that to you? How do you accept it?

She asked me why would a woman be a pedo and it went form there. It shocked me to the core but I dont care anymore we've been friends for 11 years now.

yea, i'm also one ik tits or gtfo but hell no

damn... how attractive is she /10?

an 8 shes very attractive

>How do you accept it

I'm 8, what I only worry about pokemon.

thats fucking crazy.. could you elaborate? i find this really interesting, like how did she realize? how old is she now? etc

Yes. My babysitter was one

When I was 8, my 18yr old sister used to make me touch her.

24 used to work at a daycare people find her motherly, I dont really want to elaborate on. We dont talk much anymore

feet?

did you grow apart because of that? are you m/f?

No were just busy. Nope

alright. thanks for answering all my questions

Femanon, was drunk once and touched a little kids dick while out of state for a week. Considered doing more but when I saw how unimpressive the size was I figured it wasn't worth it. He was 8 or something, black kid.

I pretended to be a 16 year old boy with abs for years on Facebook. Tons of older women would sext me even though they thought I was 16.

Like this youth pastor, red head, thicc, she sent me bate vids and everything. Her husband was also the pastor. She was like 30 something. Her pussy was ugly as hell tho

Glad I'm not the only one. 10 year old asks me how to jerk off, so I showed him. Felt really bad after. Femanon too.

how old were you?

Yep youtu.be/1m49GSVqeOo

>Are you male or female
>"Nope"
So you're genderless?

The only people that believe women aren't subject to the same irrational sexual impulses as men are white knighting beta male faggots.

Oh man if I was 10 and had some older women do that to me... never feel bad if you sexually satisfy young males, it's when older males touch or do anything to young girls that should be beaten to death by their fathers

Lucky mother fucker

Ruining your image of women for the rest of your life, and likely leading you down a road of broken relationships, probably drugs and possible crime would have been great, YEAH!

Most 10 year olds would think a full grown woman acting sexually to them as horrifying, or at least awkward.

It is a failing of those that lack intelligence or empathy to even remember a little of what it was like to be a child. You were not an adult in a child's body.

I was 19 when I jerked off the 10 year old. I just wanted to see him cum.

When I was growing up, my mom would make me sleep with her. She'd spoon me and rub against me. She called it "snuggling". This went on from the time I was a tiny kid to about 13, when I got embarrassed about it and stopped sleeping with her.

I didn't think it was weird or wrong at the time, other than the fact that it felt lame to be sharing a bed with my mom and not having any privacy like a big kid. However, as I got older and looked back, I realized she'd been humping me and cumming. The first time I went down a girl and smelled pussy, I immediately recognized the smell as one that used to come from my mom when she would grind into my ass at night.

From that point on, I started having an incest fetish, but I've never talked to my mom about it. I don't think I could ever fuck her, but I do fap to memories of her humping me almost daily.

meh it isn't all that bad.. at 19 you're still figuring shit out yourself

wtf?

This happened to me too. Also been friends with her for eleven years.

>yfw its the same person

Yeah right, I dreamed of being fucked by an adult women, not like serious fuck, but a blow job or letting me touch her boobs, probably would made me less beta and less of a pussy when it comes to interacting with women... we are females for fuck sakes, you can't be scard by sex unless you get raped by a gayfaggot, or really ugly girl.

if I was a father and these scenarios occurred
>walk in daughter is getting molested by a male (not heavy)
I would beat him to death, nothing could stop me, I would not stop beating him, I would kill in the most horrific way possible...
>daughter getting molested by a women
Would do the same thing, just probably not as mad, but would beat her to a point where she could hardly be recognized by her mother (not to death tho)
>my 10 year old son gets lightly molested by cute/hot girl
Would tell her to GTFO, yell at her call her names but in the end deep inside I would know my son would be happy as fuck on the inside I know I woulda been if I was in his shoes, and if he's not..... well then, HES A BIG OLE PUSSY BOY

I doubt that.

It was always a dream for me to get raped by a woman when I was a kid

Hi David

*we are makes for fuck sakes.. GOD FUCK THIS GAY ASS FAGGOT IPHONE TYPING

Ignore faggot OP and fap lads

Hi Joe!

John***

I JUST THREW MY PHONE ACROSS THE LIVING ROOM AND NOW IT HAS A BROKEN SCREEN... *males

Technically NOT pedo since 16 is past puberty, but still creepy.

Fucking Kek

Yes, i was molested by one when i was 4.

you don't really know what the fuck is up with life until you're at least 25, until then anything goes

No they don't, because female can't rape

I also used to fantasize about this. I think it's a normal part of sexual awakening. A lot of girls report it too.

You should tell her user

I'm male I thought m/f met mother father

> be dating 20yo girl
> knew she had been abused by brother as child
> didn't care.. Was freak in bed
> go to casual house party
> all kinda ages from juniors to college
> light drinking
> ve in kitchen and buddy taps me on shoulder
> "you gotta see this"
> go downstairs to rec room
> there's gf.. Pussy licking and fingering girl
> younger girl..
> .. Much younger once I get a better look.
> guy who lives there comes down and breaks it up

I talked to her about it on the drive home. Turns out girl just turned 14 and my gf was bi. Figured she would show her the ropes.. They may have had a few coolers by that point.
Her and the girl vecame friends and did shit together. But I never got to fuck that teen. Still pisses me off.

copy pasta

kekkk wtf

I lucked out on pics from my friend when she was working at the daycare pisses me off to this day

When I was 8 or 9, the two brothers down the street from me told me their babysitter would get on her hands and knees and let them play with her pussy and ass. She'd play with their cocks too, she was a college girl, like 19 or 20, but it made me mad that my parents used this old woman my Mom knew as a babysitter

Even better

14 is good to go with a 20 y/o

They were probably just saying shit you know how kids like to talk

>half your age +7
the golden rule

IDK. She's not even attractive looking at this point, and I don't know what either of us would gain from my revealing what I've come to realize.

Nope. I lived it. If there's a similar pasta, then I don't know what to say.

I can attest to this. Older sister diddled me when I was young. Haven't been able to have a substantial relationship with another female ever since. 25 now.

>Be 13
>Live on base
>Met attractive blonde wife of a soldier
>He's deployed
>She invites me over for dinner
>Get there at like 6, notice it's pretty dark inside
>Invites me in, candles are lit
>We eat
>After she approaches me and starts kissing me
>I kind of panic, even though I was kind of expecting this to happen before going
>Suddenly get image of her husband bashing my face in
>Tell her that I have to leave, that I'm sorry. I can't go through with it. That I won't ever get her in trouble for that.
>Saw her a couple times after that in public, but that's it
>Regret not going through with it. Would have been a hotter story.

How normal is it for boys to fantasize about having sex with an older girl (older meaning e.g if he's 12 she's 22)?

normal

I don't know, man. They had actual information from someone. One of them told me the girl supposedly told them about a hole for fucking and different hole for peeing. The was all in the late '70's, I'd catch a glimpse of my older sister and just see the big bush. Everything was a mystery to me.

About as normal as it is for girls to fantasize about older men, but less taboo

If a hot 22 year old girl would like to touch and fuck a 12 old boy, what is the best way to do it so that he doesn't feel pressured or ashamed or something like that?

>Be me
>Be six years old
>At friend of grandmother's
>Winter
>East Coast Canada
>Nice little neighbourhood growing up
>Be outgoing kid (Always friendly and vocal and such)
>Playing in this woman's backyard, making snow men or something
>Says "Come in, user! I'll make you some lunch."
>Fuck yeah. Lunch. Ate that shit. Went and sat in the living room and watched t.v.
>Woman's older. About 50 ish. Was kind to me before anything happened. Would give me hugs and such.
>Hour later. Called down to be her 'helper' in the basement.
>Basement's cold as fuck. I remember having a sweater on and everything and it was cold. That's always stuck with me when I think about it. How the cold clung to my skin and gave me goosebumps.
>Her demeanor changes about 20 minutes later while I'm helping her. Starts staring at me like a piece of meat. Telling me to 'get undressed and stand still'.
>Uncomfortable as fuck because she's a grown up and she's telling me to get naked.
>Was mid 90's. Stranger danger.
>She gets angrier, starts yelling at me. Forces me to get undressed. Standing naked in this woman's basement.
>She starts kissing me and touching my genitals. "Tells me to stop crying and whining or she'll cut it off with a pair of scissors". Scared as fuck.
>She started licking it and I'm just pretending that I'm not there. Wanting to go home.
>After she was done, she told me to keep my mouth shut or she'd walk up to my house in the middle of the night, climb in to my window and slice open my throat.
>Never told my grandmother. Told my mom when I was 17 and she called me a liar.

Bottom line? I wasn't 'secretly happy'. If you think that someone violating you and betraying the trust of a child by committing that kind of act is okay? YOU are the problem. Not the victim. No kid asks for that shit to happen to them. No way.

It's seriously affected my trust of women in general. I don't care how many of you would have been in that situation. It was fucked.

That's pretty fucked up user.
She still alive? If so.. You could crawl through her window and slice open her throat. For personal closure of course.

Use to hang out on a forum for pedophiles that didn't want to harm kids, and there were a surprising amount of women. They're more common than people make them out to be. Maybe about a little less than a third of the active userbase.

Perhaps they're less likely to act on those urges or perhaps how culture views it it's easier to get away with it.

Last I'd heard that she died of some illness or other. And I was kind of happy to know that she died in pain. Her last moments clouded by heavy medications and blinding agony. Still want to shit on her tombstone.

What you say is probably true, the whole 'mother'-thing makes it easy for women to get away with stuff like that if they are cautious

That's fucked man, sorry your mom didn't believe you. That had to have been hard to hear.

G'schichten ausm Paulanergarten

like Hillary and Bill?

user is right talked to one and she barged how they can get away with it because no one looks at them that way

itt Vagina privilege.

When I was 15 my very first kiss was with a friend of my sister, she was 24.

especially if their attractive

> "still want to shit on her tombstone"

It's never easy to hear your mom say that while looking at you like you've just taken a shit on her mother's fine china.

She's an alcoholic, so she's messed up herself. I have a theory that her father may or may not have molested her as a child.

I really want to, man. Just drop my pants and shit aggressively on that stone.

Write "pedo" in feces.. Post pics.

GOD i hope so

Yes, my brother got fucked by one and it's not pretty

No, they dont! No such thing as a pedo. You made that word up

kek

of course, they just dont go to prison
b/c, you know, the wage gap

I will. For sure.

Read the news. They're called "teachers."

"daycare workers"

>half your age - 7

The loli rule.

>They're more common than people make them out to be.

I saw a stat the said half the pedos are female,
half are male. Not sure if this was active pedos or not.

1/4 of reported cases are women.

Scratch pedophile across her tombstone with an engraver

When I was that age 50% of the time I masterbated at thinking about 18-28 year old women

Probably both