How does one get away with murder?

How does one get away with murder?

I've always asked myself this question and now it hit me hard.

If I, theoretically would murder a person, how would the police identify it?

You don't.

Murder someone you have no connection to.

Bury the body on the second page of a Google search. No one will ever think to look

This person I wanted to murder went to the same school as me, too close?

Can you fucking read? No connection, retard.

Hurry parts of his/her body in different towns

too close unless you really have had no interaction at all with them, like no mutual antiquates, which i highly doubt because most people dont just murder for fun, if you know them you probably have drama with them

The dude is a troll, I'm OP and I have no intention to kill a person, yet.

As I said, is a troll.

Drug person then take them somewhere quiet. Wrap them in a duvet and tape it up so they can't bruise or damage themselves. Keep them hydrated and fed for a few days while whatever drug you used leaves their system.

Hang them. Make sure you take their shoes off (most suicides remove their shoes before an hero).

No need for a note that just complicates things.

Remove duvet. Tidy up carefully. Make it look right and nobody will check for further DNA or evidence.

Job done

Then search a person in a low social position living in a bad part of town and you are gravy.

If it really has to be someone of your close area, never let a court start, they will always find evidence.
At this point: this is no tutorial but how someone clever would kill you.
You get killed in some open natural area (park, etc for removing any evidence quickly) and then the murderer would let you bleed out and take your body in a plastic bag to his home and dissolve your fleshy components wit acid (everyone can get that); Fire would not be fine. After that he would take your bones and smash them either with a mechanical device or a hammer into bone meal. That meal would then be thrown into several woods far away

Here's what you do, OP:

First go like this...Spin around... STOP. Double take three times.. ONE. TWO . THREE. Then PELVIC THRUST... WOO!!! WOOO!!! Stop on your right foot and DON'T FORGET IT!. Now it's time to bring it around town... BRING IT AROUND TOOOOWNNNN.. THEN you do THIS AND THAT THIS AND THAT AND THEN....

You get away with murder.

someone you have no perceivable connection with (think strangers on a train)
use a weapon that is hard to trace, unregistered gun you made or a knife or something more unconventional (home made explosives, oxalic acid spilled on their body, heavy metal poisoning, dont do something easily paper trailed like hitting them with a car)
Make sure there are no bystanders or cameras (your home, forest, that persons home)
Make sure not to leave anything behind (no fingerprints, no cigarette, no shell casings if possible, if there was a struggle dont leave your sweater or pieces of your flesh under their nails)
Preferably use cash for everything of course buying the weapon and any other supplies but even on your visit to the site (go visit a far off town a few times to scope out, but only use cash all the time)
Choose someone who gives you some getaway/leeway time (live alone, runaways, family is on vacation)
I can think of more but its definitely very possible, have fun.

retarded

>"drug someone"
History of purchasing said drug, questions about the buying of said drug, and what fucking drug?

>Wrap them in a duvet
You ever tried to change a sheet, you know how much DNA you are leaving behind, both yours AND the victims

>Keep them hydrated and fed for a few days while whatever drug you used leaves their system.
Longer you have them, the more chance of escape/getting caught, also, if the hunt for the missing person is on WHILE you are trying to hide the body, you are retarded.

>Hang them. Make sure you take their shoes off (most suicides remove their shoes before an hero).
Again, transporting a body while they search for you, then proceeding to hang dead weight for absolutely ZERO reason, because the autopsy would reveal that they were killed by hanging, it was not a suicide, and lugging a body about = more DNA being left.. what a bellend you are.

>Remove duvet. Tidy up carefully. Make it look right and nobody will check for further DNA or evidence.

Body will never look right for a suicide if it was dead before hanging, lets check it, oh look, body has fucking fibres from a duvet and days worth of DNA from someone, no need to check for further evidence or DNA, we've got the fucking retard.

Do some research on boilers go to there house at night break in Silently using key and hammer method ( google it) fuck with boiler to release Carbon monoxide

Here is a better way.

>Work in smelting factory/have access to a furnace
>pick up prostitute somewhere you dont frequent
>strangle them to death
>dismember body somewhere private, preferentially a shower room or slaughterhouse
>soak parts in gasoline
>Take parts to work, throw parts in furnace when you get the chance

The same ways they've done literally thousands of times when some sperg thinks he can get away with killing people.

Poisoning someone is the womans way.
>tits or gtfo

Nah on a serious site note, only use posions attacking the liver. Those nearly never get tested, just when your subject is below 30 years. And then there are still some poisons to never get tested. I may break the law telling them, but google helps and with that you may even be able to kill your gf

Break into house at night. Stab or smother them to death pour alchole every where light it up and run " use back streets to avoid the fuzz " j3t

>Furnace will be watched by only one person
user, those things are watched by at least 4 persons simply by their nature of danger
And why the gasoline? For a big poof?

60% of murders go unsolved. If you haven't committed a crime before the police finding your fingerprints and DNA doesn't really matter because they don't have you on record and will only have you on record if you do something retarded later.

Watch the tv show called how to get away with murder OP

Got convicted for a crime, not related anything to violence, only vandalizing property.

you can't. you might lie to yourself until you see your ass in jail

OP here again, if I needed to kidnap the person to murder him, how would I do it?

nerve gas

Too much work. Most murders go unsolved. Kill a lonley person. Some loser. Even a homeless dude. No will will bat an eye and move on.

I just told the hypothetical way, how some clever guy would kill some person connected to him. The police always looks for connections.

if you've worked in a furnace, people throw shit in them all the time, everything organic is reduced to carbon, shit vanishes.

gasoline is for evidence, masking smells, and the poof

We killed my my friends brother. He's a fag. He was spreading HIV. We got him in a room and overdosed him on meth. He was in and out for drug crimes so they just wrote it off.

Murder someone in Sweden, admit crime, get max 10 years, live rest of your life knowing that you ended someones life.

/thread

kys.

When cops find the body they cannot legally charge you, and you are free to go.

That is an exception, since he was in a bad environment. But most people are no drug addicts.

Still your friend?

You also get a nice room

He's my best friend

were you arrested, imprisoned taken in? they probably have your fingerprints

>Hurry parts of his/her body in different towns

After you hurry the parts to other towns you should think about berrying them and then getting out of the jam you've just pudding yourself in.

But throwing in several "packages" with limbs would call the police on the plan. You would need several weeks to dispose the body and sooner than later it would start to rot.

I'd kill OP and no one would care

OP could kill himself and no one would care

Is it summer again?

was 10 months ago, i think they got my finger prints, I never got handcuffed and a trip to the police station, just got sent home.

A good accident is the best choice. If you go scuba diving, two go down, one comes up. If you go for a card ride, unclick their seatbelt and send it off the road. Use your imagination. You may have to finish them off by breaking their neck, but at least you have a good cover story. Most likely they will never suspect intent.

As a kid they took us to a field trip to a bank where they took out finger prints for fun. Didn't realize till years later. A cop was watching over the process and took them.

It's always summer somewhere

Underrated post

sex

you know what I mean and your response was posted at least 100 times. They even can't sage

If he doesn't know you killed his brother then you are scum who should kill yourself. If he knows, then you are both scum and should kill each other.

Either way, hope you got aids from his bro. And hope it replicates in your meninges sooner rather than later.

Commit the murder AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE. Buy all equipment you need well ahead, like maybe even a year before, and Stash em somewhere. More far away you are, the less likely it is that you would even be considered a murderer. And never murder anyone with any ties to you. If you got someone special in mind, shits about to get hard, real hard if someone close.

Make a very long icicle, maybe 2

find a camper alone in the woods that you don't know

Without touching him, stab him with each icicle and leave then in

Weapon melts, no prints, no weapon

>DNA is in freezing water if winter
>DNA is on shirt if summer
>since we have a camper, police will be there within a week and get perfect DNA
>If no DNA water leaves marks, that are traceable to a specific household

Change your plans, my Anona

Stab and run at night. I did that once.

why bother to sage? scared the 10,000 trap threads will lose their position?

>Your poster tried to sage
>The people hating this thread didn't
>People liking this hypothetical thread sage it and like traps

What? We were talking about those retarded newfags not knowing how sage works

Reddit fag

Do none of you faggots know how to not get dna everywhere god damn

I just meant there's nothing in the catalog worth saving over this thread, it's all just the same shit as always

this thread escalated quickly.

There are mountains You know, find a deep crevice and drop them and all the evidence in.
Make shure its deep and make shure its far off the main path.
Mabye kill a sheep and stick it next to it as a decoy for the scent.

>How does one get away with murder?
Bully them to the point of suicide.

This is so retarded. Is this a joke?

Keep it simple you retard