What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Jews

>mfw jungle fever

literally nothing

What went [SPOILER]BLEACHED[/SPOILER]?

But she's not even full black.

People believing a rumor from a person who has reported fake leaks for attention before.

Wasn't Spider-Man himself blacked long time ago? Its bout time he got himself a strong sassy Shaniqua Jordan instead of a pasty white bitch

>What went wrong?
You and your alts spamming this shit meme. God, I hate you Sup Forums. Let the shit go. It was almost 3 years ago now. Move on. He's not even here anymore

exactly, she's not even listed as mj in the call sheet

Would you a Zendaya?

Will she be a rasta Mary Jane and puff on the ganja mahn

Yes, but that doesn't make her right for Mary-Jane. If they wanted Spider-man to COLONIZE a black girl they should have just made up a new love interest. It worked for Batman Begins.

Nothing

She's cute! CUTE!

>post yfw Mary Jane is her nickname

Krager, put your trip back on.

It's the same idiot that falsely reported that Asa Butterfield got the role as Peter Parker.

In other news, Principal MORITA. Oh shit.

Thats not funny, in fact thats racist.

And also incorrectly reported that star lord's dad was male captain marvel before getting BTFOd indirectly by James Gunn via twitter.
Anyways apparently principal morita is played by the same guy who played one of cap's howling commandos, so guessing he's like a descendant or something

Millennials

Yeah I loved Kenneth Choi as Morita. Rushing through the Howling Commandos in TFA was disappointing. I definitely hope he makes a reference.

No trip here. Just an user white boy who loves black girls

No such thing.

>movies not even out yet
>what went wrong

I wish memefags would leave.

>tfw no more redhead goddess, no more big milky white breasts
>tfw ironing board for a love interest
I hope this movie sucks

The manlet on the left is supposed to be Flash Thompson, the girl on the right is supposed to be Liz Allen. We also have a nig MJ and a fat asian Ned Leeds. This is going to be the Ghostbusters of 2017.

I would Liz Allan desu

So would I, but she's miscast. Just like the entire supporting cast except Michael Keaton.

Designated flash doesnt look like a bully, maybe a twiter bully

I thought they confirmed months ago that she WASN'T playing MJ, but a different character?

did they recently announce that they were lying through their fucking teeth?
I'd fuck the shit outta her, but she is NOT a good MJ

black 4chinners pretending to be white

JUST

>image.jpg

Nothing. White women are literally irrelevant in 2016.

Mary Jane has always been a shit character, who cares

Mark my words, they're waiting to reveal her as MJ so they can make another fake "mysoginist racists don't like the idea of a black Mary Jane". It's all for publicity, and it worked with Ghostbusters and the black girl Iron Man

>step 1: make bullshit change for the sake of muh diversity
>step 2: publish news stories claiming racist white men are complaining just because of race
>step 3: rake in the money from SJW's giving your free advertisement and publicity

>it worked with Ghostbusters

They lost 70 million.

Did you read my post? I'm talking about making money, I'm talking about pushing false narratives and advertising.

It worked, the SJWs bit and jumped on the hate train.

*I'm NOT talking about making money

Nobody gave a shit when Jessica Alba was cast as Sue Storm either

The situation is fundamentally different though, one was blatant stunt casting, but this is more like trolling the remaining audience that wanted respect out of the canon.

Ultimately she's still hot enough for people not to give a shit about it, but it's just further damaging not the comic book lore in it's own but the way that their adaptations are handled. This will lead to straight characters having their movie outright stop in order to shove a scene about how IN THIS MOVIE they're actually gay or trans, and how it's "so fucking hard" to be a nig/spic/jew/woman/fat/injun in the US despite the whole culture pandering to you

>spider-man struggles with responsibility and doing the right thing
>his friends struggle with making sure they remind Peter that he's privileged for being white

I swear to fucking god, they're going to ruin this movie with SJW pandering.

>Mary-Jane comes from a broken home
>has an abusive father
>make her half-black

Of course, the jews will probably make the abusive father white and the abused mother black.

why are you characterizing black single mothers as incompetent user, racist and sexist much?

Also, I was under the impression MJ was raised by her aunt by the time she was in high school

My melanin-deficient brother.

Marvel films replaces Chinese man ancient one in do it strange and no one here gives a shit. Marcel films replaces MJ with a half black woman suddenly it's some kind of big fucking problem. If you're going to be hysterical about comic book to film adaptations at least be consistent.

Well, that was because of her abusive father.

He didnt characterize her that way, he just said she's abused.

Why are you characterizing abuse victims as incompetent? Racist and sexist much?

nobody gives a shit about the ancient one and hilariously enough when they asked the writer about it he straight up said that Disney was appeasing the Chinese government so they could show the movie there so they had to leave out references to the Tibet.

Even SJW's understand that the race swap in doctor strange was purely a money grab, if anything I've read facebook shit where they had the gall to say they should have cast yet another nigger in the part instead.

>Marvel films replaces Chinese man ancient one in do it strange and no one here gives a shit.
What are you talking about? Doctor Strange fans definitely gave a shit. The outrage from Spiderman fans is just more apparent because there's more of them and MJ is one of the most important characters in the story.

>falling for b8
you're fucking stupid

Blame that on China, not white people. I'm more buttblasted about a nigger playing the Romanian Baron Mordo, however.

Nothing. Literally nothing.

Slavs and spics in my experience don't really give a shit about white people's identity mind games, at least when it comes to movie selection quotas

as a beaner myself I certainly will not see a movie simply because they cast a mestizo in the lead and Diego Luna looks out of place as fuck in Rogue One

>falling for reverse bait
>;)

Oh wow, I didn't know MJ's real name was Michelle! Why didn't anyone tell me this?
Seriously though, why is everyone losing their shit when she's not even playing Mary Jane?

I'm sure the Romanians are mad about it, though. Not because of race stuff, but because it misrepresents their country.

Why is the artstyle of american comics always so repulsive.

And also
>Tumblr nose

you're not retarded, just gullible

because she is, they just aren't revealing it yet. She's the only main cast character without a last name. Because it'll be a J initial. Aka MJ

>IMDB is a credible source

Jessica Alba isnt really black, like fucking look at her

Better than the clickbait sites saying she'll play mary jane without providing us with some sauce.

Any borderline intelligent person did five seconds of Google research and realized it wasn't true. So the only people left to whine about this are literal retards, who are stupid enough that they will gladly take this thread to the bump limit before starting another one.

as in people will think Romania has a high nigger population? I'm sure now Mordo is a nickname 'lil Devonte got in Watts after hustling in basketball money matches or some other absurd story. I don't expect he'll be Romanian at all anymore.

I'm a bit surprised they didn't cast a gypsy though, with scarlet witch that's twice Disney passed them over. Not very "diverse" at all...

Any borderline intelligent person knows IMDB isn't a reliable source of information, especially wen the movie isn't out and there's no source to back up their listings

she's not WASP either, that's my point. Obviously.

Well, nobody likes gypsies, and eastern Europeans openly hate them.

/thread

>believing info that comes from clickbait sites

blond hair/blue eyes is shit anyway

How do we stop them?

What about IMDBpro?

This. Black hair/Green eyes a best.

Porr little England.

>I'm a racist and a secist and I think Ghostbusters flopped because I hate cunts and niggers

topkek, it was just a shit remake senpai, the MCU Spider is gonna be lit

Reckon she could fit into this Sup Forums?

Ghostbusters flopped because it was actually a bad movie.
Also, it didn't help the fact that Ghostbusters wasn't relevant for shit.

I'd feed her a fucking sandwich, yeah.

kys

>I'm a racist

most people are

>people would want this back

wew lad

it's a fucking worm

its hilarious because like come on

shes a fucking white character

it doesnt even make sense to make her black

>wrong

shes hot

Why not come up with new and original characters if you feel like they need more representation?
or
Why not use one of the many pre-existing characters of color from the source material (Gloria Grant, Michelle Gonzalez, Chad, Randalph Robertson, Ganke, etc) if you feel like they need more representation?

Specially the ones who cast these actors

I don't think anyone even mentioned her ITT.

What has that girl anything to do with Spider-man?

She was the last Mary Jane cast in the Amazing Spider-Man movies

The backlash against Dr Strange's casting of a white bird.

they decided to choose someone attractive instead of this rat-face

>Libcucks say this is racist
>But changing a white character into another race isn't

At least Dunst had the body of a supermodel, Zendayyyyya looks flat and lanky as fuck.

>body of a supermodel
KEK

Why did you post this boy?

his name is Kirsten Dunst and apprently he is a supermodel

Lol no. Do you have face blindness or something?

>Do you have face blindness or something?
do you?

Okay, fine. She looks like shit now. Back then, however, she had a much better body than Zendaya.

>better body
>white
kek

ikr

today's supermodels are square