So what is everyone drinking and listening to tonight ?

So what is everyone drinking and listening to tonight ?

youtube.com/watch?v=51s3EtBuHW8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NWxISwEBU0U
youtu.be/wRKjMI3faNA
youtube.com/watch?v=aPARoNOIrek
youtube.com/watch?v=SZfgXz9SrjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jC1vtG3oyqg
youtube.com/watch?v=8jHXu86O01w
soundcloud.com/arca1000000/saunter
youtube.com/watch?v=3PAwp_1wYz8
youtube.com/watch?v=LwX59AbLRRs
youtube.com/watch?v=Mm9D1-_ElGk
youtube.com/watch?v=5fNhD_lP1F4
youtube.com/watch?v=yzcEG_JoVuo
youtube.com/watch?v=IHdknSleiyw
youtube.com/watch?v=NFep4vO4TRc
youtube.com/watch?v=APIKVLw1tT0
youtu.be/WvtbHpit4PM
youtube.com/watch?v=StG_wVtcHe4&t=473s
youtu.be/wxp3zqIqO68
youtu.be/Qi7hdTHufYU
youtube.com/watch?v=VEZhVIQc9Lk
youtu.be/5rrgY9x1Hts
youtube.com/watch?v=jB84LL-Z8TU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Småland beer 4,5% 50cl beers.Have consumed 8 on my 9th
youtube.com/watch?v=NWxISwEBU0U

Wait a minute, ar eyou from sweden ?

Smoking some sour diesel because i can't drink om the antidepressants im on
Listening to this:
youtu.be/wRKjMI3faNA

Sour diesel ? Is that some form of skunk ? And what antidepressents do you get ?

They say I can't drink on my antipsychotics either, but it's due to my liver, and the numbers are fine

Its some ok weed. Im on prozac and they say you can fuck with your dopamine levels if you drink

Haj agän.
>yes

Ahhhh dopamine, yeah to a certain degree, from what I've heard it can produce shock. But it's the same with weed, so it's safe for you to drink. The research on weed just isn't that withstanding because weed is illegal.

According to the pamphlet of my antipsychotics I should be dead now due to meth. I also nearly cashed in, but that was due to molecule changes in my bloodstream

As I've been told by my psychiatrist, if I'm going to drink, that I should not take them that day. Combining the two reduced the built up inhibitors that you're on; this makes you more depressed/anxious.

I'm smoking some cannabis and going to see beastmaker and zakk Sabbath tonight \m/

Sounds nice, Zakk Wylde is quite the wrestler.

Just picked up a giant bottle of Maker's Mark. Gonna be a good weekend

How big is a giant bottle ?

youtube.com/watch?v=aPARoNOIrek

Nice choice.

Bushmills is good, but I've only tried the red one

Is it any good ? Normally I can't touch vodka without puking

the regular is decent, the one with honey is great, but my fav so far is the green 10 year single malt.

splash of ginger ale.. christ so good

How do you take your drink?

My wife and I will drink Santa Fe pale ale. I will be listening to her scream on my cock and then we will try to get the rest of the Hell On Earth achievements for Killing Floor 2.

That sounds terrible, why will she scream on your cock ? The poor thing probably can't carry her

It's alright. I'm having it neat. Normally I'm a whisky drinker, but I'm trying something new. It doesn't smell as medicinal as cheaper vodkas, it doesn't burn the palate either. It doesn't have a strong flavour, but they say texture is important. It has a very grainy kind of aftertaste in the nose. It's not bad, but I'm getting used to vodka.

thats good shit, my favorite mid shelf whiskey, a better tasting jameson. I am gonna go out in a bit to get some but im not sure what i want.

I can tell you've never known the feeling. Oh well, one day... maybe. Maybe.

You didn't ask me, but I'll tell you anyway. A lot of time I have whisky with a touch of water to enhance its flavour. If it's bourbon, I'll drink it neat. I've got a bottle of Bulleit Bourbon downstairs, but I do love Makers Mark.

Drinking water and listening to an 8week old scream, rock and roll for a Friday night

Congratulations(?)

youtube.com/watch?v=SZfgXz9SrjQ

RittenHouse Rye 100 proof &
Kamakiriad

I usually drink neat with a splash of water as well, will do it depending on the bourbon sometimes. Those are great bourbons. I also enjoy Rowan's Creek, Buffalo Trace, and Templeton.

Got me a wide variety tonight for drinks.

Starting up on budlight then moving over to malibu rum & vodka.

youtube.com/watch?v=jC1vtG3oyqg

Home alone, drinking peach vodka and jerking off. It's friday night here

Ohhhhhhh that's a good song !!!

youtube.com/watch?v=8jHXu86O01w

drinking shit whiskey playing vidya and listening to music

life doesnt get better

Thanks?

soundcloud.com/arca1000000/saunter

Arca's the best album of this year IMO.

70s/80s best era for music youtube.com/watch?v=3PAwp_1wYz8

Haha you got it, but this here be my dirty passion

youtube.com/watch?v=LwX59AbLRRs

And this

youtube.com/watch?v=Mm9D1-_ElGk

You're welcome, I think.

blackberry brandy. 35%
listening to queen radio on pandora. probably switch to red army choir radio on a little bit

I always dismissed bourbon when I was younger because you couldn't get decent bourbons in the UK, but now I'm getting into it, I'll be sure to give those a try.

youtube.com/watch?v=5fNhD_lP1F4

Eau De Vie
It's disgusting but it gets me drunk and I don't have anything other to drink.
Mixing with monster energy drinks because I might die, I'm not suicidal but it would be a relief if I did

Downing budweiser as fast as I can

youtube.com/watch?v=yzcEG_JoVuo

Also: listening to Arcade Fire - the Suburbs because that album is chill as fuck

What's wrong ?

Straight Smirnoff cus I hate myself and no music playing league to make my team lose

Drinking scotch
Listening to The Wall, the movie

Sipping some desperados,

Listening to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=IHdknSleiyw

youtube.com/watch?v=NFep4vO4TRc

Saw parade and thought this. I was disappointed when it wasn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=APIKVLw1tT0

I wanted to try something new so I tried Eau De Vie.
Wow. It was not my type of drink.

Sipping some beers. Might take a few shots later tonight. Fireball, or maybe the rest of that jager, I do

UK fag reporting in.

I guess I never moved with the times

Fireball ? That tasty tasty cinnamon that isn't tasty ? Hell, I'll leave that to you

You're my kinda dude. Why drink alcohol if your goal isn't to get fucked up.

Fuckin ell m8

Exactly you get it.
Social drinking is one thing, but if you at home naw drink to get fucked up and then play video games as badly as possible. All good times for me.

Was it cheap?

Oi mate, you got check'd

Never liked shitty cider anyways.

What is eu de vie ?

ive come to peace with it over the years. When your on 20 units a day you have to lower your standards/

>share
AHAHAHAHA. That aside thats a plastic bottle? That can't taste good.

>lower your standards
How low are you willing to drop though?

well, thats a good question. i mean at £1.70 a litre this is about as cheap as it gets.

Must be like drinking a soda, no wonder you can't regulate

Yeah, I'm probably an alcoholic though. If I drink 2-3 beers with people that just intend to drink 2-3 beers, when I've had my 2-3 beers, I'm bummed out that there's no more alcohol. I've always thought of alcoholics as people that drink everyday to function. I don't do that, I drink maybe twice a week, but when I drink I drink until I pass out because why the fuck not. I never get into fights or become an asshole. I just get more social and that's why I love it. Last thing I want the next day is more alcohol though. Does that still count as alcoholic?

it burns your stomach at first, like you feel it go all the way down your throat and really like burn the bottom of your stomach. Make you wretch alot aswell. sort of like your gonna be sick but its quite comforting at the same time .

I wish alcohol worked for me like that. I just get tired and end up in bed before the party even gets started.

No

Well, I guess it's the same as me downing a whole bottle of tullamore, I just don't do it every day

nah your probably fine. Been drinking myself to black outs pretty much every day for about 5 years. Thats when you know you have a problem

Water, because i'm not an alcoholic degenerate.

I don't understand the drink a few ebers and be done people. Have a friend who loves doing that. One beer when he gets home every now and then but thats it. At that point just drink a soda or some tea, no way one beer doing anything for you.
I can't really judge since while I'm not an alcoholic as in I don't need alcohol to function. I do drink on most days. My job is a bartender and I get 2 free drinks a night from that including my normal home drinks. So you probably aren't at least not compared to me.

Slump gang

youtu.be/WvtbHpit4PM

No and you're probably religous too. Having a book dictate the amount of fun you can have before you die

forgot to add this youtube.com/watch?v=StG_wVtcHe4&t=473s

Who does very perv things when drunk?

Not me cause I'm a good water drinking citizen.

I agree on you, and I'm as you. I've got friends that are exactly like yours, but they don't want to get fucked up. Max for my friends is like 5 beers 50cl 5.2% after that they don't drink anymore.
>weekend alcoholic, neet. used to weigh 85kg+ when I was working out.
>Now 110kg 6.0ft AKA 181 cm Beer belly T H I C C legs
If you daydrink stick to 6pack aday not more. If you bench like me who has been doing it for 7years atm. Don't do it.

big bag of cans

Gin and tonics. Hendricks is quite civilized.

you can thank me later for this lol > IFUCKTOℕIGHT.COM

I live in Sweden, no booze is cheap. Alcohol is taxed very heavily.

This so far.
Metal and hardcore evening.
Drinking German pilsner and English and American ales.

So i'm the only one who exposes his girlfrend while drunk lol

Fruit brandy.

Pic related on the rocks and listening to
youtu.be/wxp3zqIqO68

youtu.be/Qi7hdTHufYU

youtu.be/Qi7hdTHufYU

The bottle tells me: "a grapey, young flavour with a rounded, somewhat sweet, aftertaste that lingers"
My review: "gross smell and a disgusting aftertaste that sticks around for half an hour"

Morgan Spices Gold and Hard Dance

Just coffee rioght now. I should grab some beer though. It has been a few weeks since I've had any sort of alcohol.

Listening to Behexen

youtube.com/watch?v=VEZhVIQc9Lk

Fine Uinta Hefeweizen and Bonobo's best album. Shit's alright. For a change...
youtu.be/5rrgY9x1Hts

Are you planning to sleep in a public park tonight?

OK

That's none of your god damn business, Dan. And I'd like you to stay out of my affairs.

chambord and home brewed mead.
youtube.com/watch?v=jB84LL-Z8TU

Fuck the haters

You're a weird guy Ace.