Dear faggots

Dear faggots,
I have this shit tier neighbour across the street who sends the fucking County complaints about my yard if I don't cut the grass twice a week (I do it like every two or three weeks). Every two months or so they visit and leave a notice of the complaint. This past weekend that bitch crossed a line and opened my mailbox to leave a passive aggressive note about how my house looks abandoned.
I ask for your help. Please give me ideas for a nice revenge on her fucking ass.
Thanks

Tell her to mind her own damn business, it isn't her yard.

Tell them if you have to spend one more minute forced to kill grass, you'll commit suicide then do it.

take care of your yard

I have done that. Almost came to blows with her faggot white knight son in law

Mow your yard less and ignore her. Being ignored is the worst thing that can happen to people like her.

Piss/shit in her mailbox

Talk to her personally. Are you part of an HOA?

The grass is as long as the fucking county code allows. Any more and I'll get a fucking fine

This. Fuck her. Let her feel important in the vacuum of your indifference.

this

>do it like every 2-3 weeks
That's totally fine, wth
Look up if this is punishable
If so, take to court or tell her it is
If she doesn't stop, repeatedly hide raw eggs in her yard while she sleeps.
Say nothing of it.
If she tells you, simply question why anyone would do that or shrug it off.

Only OCD nuts would mow their lawn twice a week what the fuck man

No HOA here, but she feels like the president of one

>I have this shit tier neighbour across the street who sends the fucking County complaints about my yard if I don't cut the grass twice a week (I do it like every two or three weeks). Every two months or so they visit and leave a notice of the complaint.

Sounds like American freedom. Here is tyrannic Europe nobody can force you to cut your lawn.

Why don't you take your gun and shoot them in self-defense?

buy a puppy and teach it to shit exclusively in her yard

Blue state with lots of gun control.

Weapons-grade autism, basically?
Upboating this.

Here's my advice: stop being such a shitty neighbor running down the neighborhood. You're behaving like a stereotypical nigger. It's not the projects, and you're not Jamal. Shape up.
>If you are actually a nigger, never mind. You can't help it.

>buy a puppy and teach it to shit exclusively in her yard

He doesn't need a puppy for that...in America it's normal for people to shit on lawns.

Mow swastikas onto lawn. Knock on there door at 3 am and run, collect dog shot throw on their garden and complain. Call police and make noise complaints. Cause really minor acts of vandalism like turning there house number upside down or painting a flower on there bins etc.

Quality post.

>Spray her yard with bleach
>Spread dandilion or crabgrass or clover seeds on her yard
>Do donuts on her front lawn with your car
>Poop on her lawn

Pick one

Hide dog all over her yard. Hide it well so she runs it over with her lawn mower. That stuff stinks when run over with mower

Nigger, I cut the fucking thing when it's long. It's within the code. What ruining the neighbourhood thing? 3inch grass? Gtfo

Cut little pieces of coat hangar, spray paint them green, and then plant them around her lawn at grass height

>running down the neighborhood

Why is he running down the neighborhood by not cutting his lawn?

Get rid of the gras and get a gravel front yard.

YES
Thanks for the input fags

Kill your grass and replace it with dirt/gravel or whatever else. Then you don't have to worry about it anymore.

Although shit like that is fun, depending on the law, multiple instances of misdemeanor vandalism can be rolled into felony stalking by an asshole prosecutor. Odds are you wouldn't be convicted, but you'd still be out legal fees.

You belong in the projects, wigger.
>Why is he running down the neighborhood by not cutting his lawn?
A white man would understand.

>>Do donuts on her front lawn with your car

Just send her a package. Let US postal do it.

If she has a tree in her yard, take a five gallon bucket filled with saltwater and dump it around the base. This should kill the tree

Put a mattress in their pool. It takes a crane to get it out.

Buy some packets of random flower seeds, vegetables and whatnot. Pour them all into a bowl. Late at night when nobody is looking scatter them across her lawn. She'll be chasing random plants popping up in her grass forever.

Kek
Will do

It's a federal offense to open someone's mailbox. Call the cops on her for putting a letter in yours.

>This should kill the tree

Not the trees fault the owner is an asshole. Leave the tree alone.

Only if they can prove its you.

>It's a federal offense to open someone's mailbox.

And put something in, you retard?

Do you know what's the worst that can happen to that bitch?

get fined for a certain length grass
where the fuck do you live? land of the free amirite?

Busy body pos

plant tall hedges so she can't view your property. It will drive her batshit when she has to walk around.
Also, install a camera to view your front, so you can get evidence for harassment when she walks around the hedges just to look @ your lawn and call the cops.

At night, get a couple of glass bottles and break them on the front door/yard area. Then find someone with AIDS to piss on the glass. If she or her white knight son walk out barefoot.... Rip

Suburb of one of the big cities in the mid-atlantic

Just suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole, and don't let it get to you.

It beats getting hammered on by her transgender son in law.

THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS

Yes. It's against the law for people to place flyers or anything at all in your mailbox unless they are a federal postal employee.
Probably not much. It's against Section 1725 of Title 18 of the U.S. Code but people report local restaurants and shit all the time for droping flyers in their mailbox and they basically just get a warning. You may be able to file some sort of criminal trespass charges and can definitely have a police report filed for harassment at this point.

Thanks for the tip
Have some tits in return

Pull off a mass pizza delivery to her house, or get the local kids to solicit the most meaningless bullshit. You make sure she gets every flyer

>buy lots of salt
>distribute salt on their lawn
>???
>profit!

Also, regularly throw lots of breadcrumbs and seeds on their roof as bait for birds who will proceed to shit on their house.

Check'd

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Can't go as far as her roof, and I'm not a nignog so won't trespass. Will do the rest.
Thanks fag

burn that bitch's house down Have a Alibi or two

No worries. She sounds like someone that will easily get the law involved so I would definitely avoid stepping on her property or messing with her shit at all. Just try to get a record filed that she is harassing you and then every time she reports you it can be used against her at a later date, or go full on passive aggressive and see how far you can push it based on your local ordinances first. Park your car sideways on your lawn, put a couch in the front yard, etc. Usually even if there is an ordinance against having unkempt grass there probably isn't much regulation on "outdoor furniture" or other such things that make the neighborhood look shitty.

Hahahahahahahaha Naw man, there's some small kids in there.

Get confused and fuck her dad.

Should put a crane in her back yard...it takes another crane to get it out.

Put a crane in her pool, will take a crane to get out.

Crane a crane in her crane. She will have to crane a crane to crane crane.

mah nigga

burn her fucking house down.

Takes a crane to get the fire out.

Thanks man. Have more tits

Park a broken basketball hoop on your property and barely play with it.

That shit. is an eyesore for a Cunt like her.

Got a stain? Get a Crain to get the stain out.

If i were you i would taka care of my grass, but i wouldn't stop there. I would make it the best fucking grass in the country. She'll cry everyday just by looking at it. She'll look at it and be like: "Wow user's grass is so much cooler than my grass"

>Shit in a paper bag
>Place on doorstep
>Apply lighter fluid, and set it on fire

Keep doing this until she leaves you alone, or until she calls the police. If the police begin an investigation swap your Shit with dogshit and keep going.

there are LAWS that fine you if you dont mow your fucking GRASS?

>buy a bag of bird seed, or cha cha cha chia seeds.
>wait till dark and scatter it all over her flower beds and everywhere else.
>within a week or so they should start growing. alot of them.
>it will take 5ever to get rid of. she will never know what hit her.
>then call about her house being overgrown with weeds.
>???
>profit.

then call and complain about all the weeds everywhere.

Grow pot plants on your lawn
That will piss her off so bad she will need a Crain just calm down.

Put 3 cranes in her backyard numbered 1, 2, and 4. She'll throw a fit looking for the 3rd mattress.

Oh, that gave me an idea: buy lots of hemp seeds (those freely available ones without THC) and throw them everywhere on their lawn and flower beds. When they have grown a little, call the cops.

It's generally only if there is a home owners association which is the biggest scam ever but it also means that you don't even really own your property. Some townships can sort of fine you for it with other ordinances that were put in place to keep the blacks out of the neighborhood.

Like 200 bucks if an inspector gets you

AIDS doesn't live in urine you mongoloid

the fuck does gun control have to do with mowing the lawn?

Hah, even if it did could you imagine trying to carry out that plan. It would be nearly impossible to find someone in the US with aids anyway and then you have to befriend them and convince them to piss on a pile of broken glass on some random broad's property.

Read the previous comment fag

No, fuckboy

complain that her grass is too short

How about get someone with AIDS cut themselves and bleed on the grass

break their lawnmower, proceed to complain.

Generate fake letters from the city about some random shit in their yard.

find the code about it, and if you're within regs, slap a harassment lawsuit against her and possibly restraining order that will force her to have to move due to being too close to your property.

Dox that bitch user.

Say that she fucks little boys for candy.

Buy a shit ton of salt and dumb it all on her lawn over the course of a week.

Salt will remove the nutrients from the grass I believe and her shit will start dying. Grab some random newspapers, bottles, cups, whatever tear up the paper and scatter the bottles all on her lawn and infront of her curb then it'll really start looking like an abandoned home.

Generate fake letters from the city?

How?! Explain.

sounds like you've got enough of em. recreate in word, or scan and open in adobe acrobat. It has the ability to id text on scanned documents that you can then edit.

Is this is America? You're telling me that you own a piece of land and can't keep it in any condition you please without being fined? What happened to home of the free and all that shit? I feel for you OP, I keep a very clean cut home and yard because I like to, but if I had to have people bitching to me about how I kept it and worry about being penalized if I didn't, I'd be pretty upset.

post picture of yard

The fucking grass never tops 3inches
She just complains that over an inch it's too long. She's a retiree and always on the lookout for something to complain. Her back neighbour was sued by her over his trees (that they were on her property)
I'll move in due time but fuck her overreacting on grass

Mow your damn lawn or pay a Mexican to do it. You are literally bringing down the property value of all your neighbors.

Lol all bad advice good shit

this

Take care of your yard

begin studying the building codes of your local municipality and befriend the people she calls.

i had aneighbors do this shit. then i decided to tell her since she was so nice to bitch all the time about me doing this and this. i revealed to the city she was stealing water from the water company, her house was not built up to code and that the county had overlooked the fact she hadn't "technically" paid the correct property taxes due to fraud.

her house was condemned, her property seized and she was arrested in the span of a week.

In towns and cities, you have to adhere to their laws and such. If you own property outside the long dick of the governing body of city pricks, you can do whatever the fuck you want and have it look how you want.

Texas user here, I moved away from suburbs just because of shit like this. It only exists in shitty uncultured suburbs where people all mutually think they're better than each other.

Pic of yard with timestamp then I'll consider