So my parents bought this "quickscreen at home drug test" for weed today and tested me. I got lucky...

so my parents bought this "quickscreen at home drug test" for weed today and tested me. I got lucky. Does anybody know how to bypass this, and does this system tell temperature. Thx! -OP

Drink lots of water, do activities that involve a lot of sweating, and for fast results lookup "active carbon" you can buy it in every drugstore without prescription

Buy 2nd test. Get someone else to piss in it. Take negative test result and hide it. Switch it out at next test.

devious

my only dilmea with that is I feel these tests will be random, I will walk into my kitchen one day and my mom will be holding up the cup for me to piss in

Easy.

Don't do drugs, you filthy addict.

fuck off you filthy christian

Move out

Weeds retarded and for low lifes. It's not even that fun to do. Realize that and make some money instead of being high all the time

stop doing drugs until you have your own home to do it in then you can tell them to fuck off

PS im not a pothead guys, i smoke maybe once or twice every 6 months if im with friends or sum.

>parents
hahahahaha

Money to spend on weed? Also weed is awesome.

stop smoking pot for fucks sake

All you fucking edgelords saying "don't smoke in the first place" or "stop smoking" are not helping his situation.

Also, drink yogurt, eat stuff with fat and sweat.

Sub solution. It's synthetic urine with a heat increasing powder to add. You mix the powdered urine, add enough chemical heater to reach the optimal temp indicated on the included plastic flask and pour it into the cup. Guaranteed success.

how much would this cost?

you piss in front of your mom?

God your parents fucking SUUUUCCCCK if they are testing you for pot. Pathetic really.

What shit hole state are you in?

Christianity is based on magic mushrooms you know?

Jesus used cannabis oil in the anointing ceremonies, one of the ingredients is cannabis oil.

so yeah fuck them.

no lmao

Simple.
Just grab the cup
Whip out your dick
Fill it and spray the rest all over the fucking floor, walls, carpet.
Run through the house pissing on everything.
Claim the cup gave you PTSD.

>your parents drug test you at age 18+

Either you're underage b& or you need to get a job and move out.

Former headshop manager. If it's a dipstick just squirt visine in it. If not go to the local shop with cash and ask em for a detox. Don't mention a test faggots

Piss Test Streaming Disorder.

I believe it was $88 online. It's 100% accurate though. It's non-gendered urine, and will pass a gc/ms if they opt to serve your sample to the lab or have you tested at a drug test facility that does that.

Buy some detox shit at cigar stores, you know, these stores where you can buy bongs, papel and "exclusive tabbaco" shit.
Looks kinda like vegetables juice, I recommend the orange flavor

Masking more like. It's none water soluble. You basically have to let it just break down. Be glad that weed is rather none toxic.