Be honest: What is the most DISTURBING thing you've seen online?

Be honest: What is the most DISTURBING thing you've seen online?

traps

They cut off this guys face so it looked like a skull but he was still alive, proceeded to cut off all his limbs and put a stick in his mouth so he would stop screaming. After that they tried to cut off his neck, unsuccessfully. Left him to bleed to death.

9fags

this

As a kid, one of the russian snuff videos hit me pretty hard. The one where they stab a random guy in the throat with a screwdriver, and you can hear him gurgling trying to breathe, while they just videotape it.

That was probably 10 or 15 years ago though. Nothing really feels disturbing anymore.

some women breaking her legs on some kind of exercise machine
it made me cringe so fucking bad

Seeing pictures or videos of something doesnt disturbe me

I remember that shit

I've been on the internet since the early 90's. I've seen a lot of shit.

I still haven't been able to watch "1 Lunatic, 1 ice pick" all the way through. I've only managed to make it a few minutes before I have to turn it off.

It's the only thing that I've never been able to sit through.

don't have the video but one of you fucks probably does

it was a woman in a surgery or something like that gone wrong

basically acid melting off her arm

the image wasn't that bad, but her screaming got to me

This, all spics should be killed so actual humans could live in mexico

Newfag

the cock is shooped

youre mom

but its very grainy video, not very graphic

that's funny

I can't watch videos that depict violence against children, particularly small children. It bothers me.

Is it just me, or does the thumbnail for OP's pic look kind of like a rooster?

Finally! Something to jerk off to.

Yes

This one was the roughest one in recent years I can recall. Funky Town will never sound the same...

Yep, black dicks are disturbing

it doesn't scar me or terrifies me. i just feel bad and sometimes just laugh about it

close enough

without audio this one doesn't really disturb me. One of the guys turns on the radio a happy music while they do it, that's the worst of it

This, Im glad there's gonna be some time before another horrific shit like that gets a video that can surpass it

this

I know where this guy lives btw

What's the deal with the electrical box. What's the story?

Ye, you do get desensitized eventually. Still, every now again, these clips show up, and shows you're not immune to all fucked up shit out there.

no you do not. nice almost quads though

A guy fuck a dead cat.
A piece of rebar fall of the back of a truck into a woman's face while her husband and her friends kids were in the back of the car. It was dashcam footage the man crying and screaming fucking scarred me.

I PLAY POKEMON GO EVERYDAY!

this pile of shit

>ctrl+f "grifter"
>0 of 0
man, this board's changed since the last time I was here
shame

ugh. at least it's already dead

i have to say the series of images with that guy who eats his own logs is more disturbing though. he has like an entire tray of them iirc

good cuz that meme was some of the stupidest shit to ever hit this board. even more retarded than the "too soon" girl

logs?

I just saw like a few seconds of the webms but yeah that, pure rotten evil

oh lawd
that white liquid in the ass

FUCKING AGREED !!!
kids these days

really large turds

nope, there's a gif out there somewhere of him fucking the corpse

fuck off summerfag with your shit creepypasta, let me guess youve seen daisys destruction too? go fuck youself

not true dumbfuck

actually if i remember correctly this image is not from that gif. that gif is fake. if someone can post it we can see

exactly, people shouldn't fucking claim there is a gif if they cannot produce it, image is shopped

Probably the webm where the guy has the mouse tied spread eagle and cuts it's little mouse dick off. Future serial killer at work.

no man.. i nssaw the whole set of pics, some twisted guy working in the morgue took em
only sexual thing he did is stuck fingers into her pussy
lurk moar faggot

yes, that is fucking true. typical summerfag memeing about shit that doesnt exist

give me a hint here...

never forget.

There's hardly any gore pics than can count.. The ync sorta has that covered..

normies like yourself

What's it about

saw it long time ago, almost gorgot about, but as i recall some faggot stabbed and killed some guy, than he cut of victims hand a jerked himself with it

In before Daisy's destruction

has anyone exept the police seen that famous video?
not a chance
edgy slenderman kids made up all kinds of shit about that sad story

Story?

Not that hard to find. Regular HC tho. Exaggerated to bits.

i do
was not nice
search the darknet

3 guys 1 hammer. Hands down. I've seen tons of shock vids, gore, killing, horrifying shit. Hell, I've got a ton of that on my computer.

But that ... that was so much deeper than just "A bunch of mexicans kill a bunch of people" kind of shit.

It was just beyond my grasp of what humans, teenagers at that, could do to another person for no other reason, other than boredom.

Oh yeah, they tried to slit his throat with a dull razor.

Pic kinda looks like a bad ass chicken

Stick around, this is 1st day "Worst thing I've seen" material. The 14958xxxxx filename lends itself.

provide the link or didnt happen

3 guys 1 hammer. That was my answer, too.

wtf

The video of a guy in thailand strangling his baby daughter is disturbing as fuck. He hung himself too, but who cares, what a piece of shit.

i think theyre burning the gays?
saw some video long ago about some kids being buried alive also in africa
that one was bad

why do they always use tires?

That's the short version. There's a longer one that can still be posted here (under 2mb)

Heh! Cringed.......bunch of wet behind the ear faggots wanna talk big and compete whose exp is the worst.

That's the Gore Rooster.

Do you think this cunt felt it? Or instant death?

because the melted gum sticks to the skin and continues to burn

It goes back to a technique called "necklacing" that Nelson Mandela's wife championed.

He was a child rapist. In Brazil.
I don't even feel bad for him.

whats this guy eating anyways?

The guy shitting on a naked, tied-up, crying baby. The gif used to get posted quite a bit years ago

ew disgusting, i hate interracial

fuck i remember that
hope the boy lived

I miss that gif, I wish someone would post it

There's a video of a horse being gored by a bull in a bullfight. The horse gets up and frantically runs while his guts and stomach fall out. He continues to run as long as he can before the loss of blood ends him.

I've never felt so bad for anything in my life.

If that's true then me either. Shame they didn't draw it out longer.

That was my first gore vid. Still to this day haven't watched it again. Couldn't believe how completely evil some humans can be.

Now though I just watch any and everything and worst reaction I usually have is "ew that's gross."

Daisy's Destruction was posted here ONCE. I DLed it figuring there was no possible fucking way (link was just a mega file).

It was. Bunch of shorter video clips. I didn't care to watch some baby get physically tortured. I have limits.

I actually reported it to the FBI. Only time I have ever reported anything I've ever seen.

It was fucked up.

Yea, that vid was fucked.