Can someone explain this andy sixx log of shit meme?

Can someone explain this andy sixx log of shit meme?

it's a shitty meme and it should die. It is not funny and it never was funny.

check out this shit

Not sure how it started but, like all forced memes, it's the same hand full of people that keep posting and posting it. The unfortunate reality is that the only way for it to go is by ignoring it.

Think of the banana meme on the ylyl threads. The only reason they constantly get posted is because people react to it. If you hear someone saying something fucking stupid just to get attention, you don't validate them else it exacerbates the situation more because they don't need to put thought into actions, they just post bananas and laugh at the rage.

So, to anyone reading this, use the filters, don't reply to trolls.

>use the filters

I don't even know how. Someone needs to explain to the oldfags how all the new features work

>to the oldfags

Haha, as an oldfag myself I found it reletively easy. Here you go, though.

What if I told you once upon a time we posted pic related on Sup Forums unironically?

I'd tell you I was one of those people, of course.

>Think of the banana meme on the ylyl threads
>Think of the banana meme on the ylyl threads

Thanks lori.

simpler times. Then reddit and funnyjunk and failblog started catching on to rage comics.

>shitty

the banana meme is passable. This andy sixx shit is retarded.

Dubs logged

don't bother. It's a bunch of 12 year olds spamming it because "le poop is funny XD XD XD "

they are cancerous little faggots.

Kek. Grow up

It's funny because he is beautiful and presenting himself publicly as beautiful

The log of shit thing is simultaneously saying "shut up you little fuckwit, we don't care that you're beautiful" and the sucking it out of his ass is simultaneously admitting he's beautiful but also deserving to be sexually objectified and abused as a result of his breaking with convention

would love to suck out a creamy log from this one

Double Sixxs logged.