youtube.com/watch?v=vnDS_socrck
youtube.com/watch?v=4r3YlEft368
youtube.com/watch?v=jv5_PtpgaUc
youtube.com/watch?v=0PK_c24izRg
youtube.com/watch?v=PIorqcubw8w
youtube.com/watch?v=-h7jfUUSj3M
youtube.com/watch?v=aMorAdnCixg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm currently listening to Aesop Rock's "None Shall Pass". Honestly, I was never too big on Aesop, but i've recently come to find that he's really grown on me. I guess once I got passed the metaphorical pretentious-like poetic lyrics of his, I started to enjoy him better.

This is actually pretty nice!

youtube.com/watch?v=K_t8ln79zDI

I went in blind and came out blind. I didn't understand the point

youtube.com/watch?v=g-sgw9bPV4A

Jam bands.

The beat though. It's the best part.

you can thank me later for this lol > IFUCKTOâ„•IGHT.COM

50's rock 'n' roll, rockabilly, blues, original rhythm & blues; big band swing to be-bop; 60's-70's classic rock; garage-psychedelia; psychobilly; medieval choral; baroque/chamber/Bach.

Fuck the 80's; fuck synthesisers; fuck Muse; fuck anyone who ever tapped an acoustic guitar; fuck all the talentless "R&B", rap, and pop shite that passes for music nowadays.

Mainly carpenter brut. Theres something about that man's music, it never gets old.
Hang 'em All is GOAT btw.

KMFDM, Rammstein, Amon Amarth, Death Grips, Metallica, Khurangbin, El Huervo, Tech n9ne, and a bunch of different soundtracks

Oh and Fintroll

RIP Greg

I fucking love Aesop rock
i used to think that too but he's not pretentious at all, listen to his lyrics

Grand Buffet.
They sound good, but sometimes the lyrics don't make sense to me.
>inb4 stupid
Not sure just how religious they really are.
youtu.be/hPycHMBwAoA

These based niggers

Synthesiser rap. For fuck's sake, what a steaming heap of shite.

Idk it pleases my ears, that's good enough for me.

I bet many user's shout nigger music if i say i listen to rap but don't know that both house and techno also is of afro american heritage.

Jazz, R&B, Soul, rock 'n roll, they're all of black origin, but the difference is, they aren't crap. 90% of rap is. Just niggers doing retarded nigger shit.

Many (elitists) feel that edm is crap, but they love "real" house and techno.
Maybe you just need to listen to some "real" (or oldschool) hip hop music?

Gorillaz

That's pretty much it

I listened to 'old school' hip hop when it was first around in the 80's, and a lot of it was new, creative, fresh, but it fairly quickly turned into rap and died under the weight of a lot of inadequates with guns and "ho's".

Old school rap/hip hop, rock, punk, oi, hardcore, metal, 80's, industrial noise and goth.

Electric Wizard

Drum and bass/jungle.
Metal/hardcore.
Post-rock.
I like a lot of shit.
Those are my general favourite areas though.

And she's in this thread because she's listening to Roxanne Shante.

You don't like any gangster rap? A lot of it is great. Notorious BIG, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Jay-Z, Gucci Mane, Chieef Keef etc.

All in all it's entertainment, art and first and foremost music. If you like the rhythms and melodies and you think it sounds cool, why shouldn't you listen to it?

Chief Keef is the best.

I have enjoyed some NWA, Tupac, but too much descent into egomania turns me off. I'll admit I don't know the last two names.

OK, just listened to 'Kills' and 'Minutes'. Not bad, but I think he smokes too much weed. The drum track reminded me of an old LL Cool J track I have on vinyl, Slow and Low (?) which I can't see on youtube, so I listened to some other LL tracks, he rocked, where Chief Keef is just a bit... stoned. And I'd find it easier to watch his videos if he didn't keep grabbing his dick.

Alan walker

Oh dear.

all day erry day

my work playlist today had Wu Tang, Daft Punk, The Sword, Simon and Garfunkel, some select Eurobeat and both Space Dandy osts.

So shit like that.

GET IN HERE

Mostly prog rock/metal, but every genre has something to offer. Here are some favorites:

youtube.com/watch?v=_wpDbI1gca0
youtube.com/watch?v=8y1ROzCUpbU
youtube.com/watch?v=CKEg9K0-3Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=vnDS_socrck
youtube.com/watch?v=4r3YlEft368
youtube.com/watch?v=jv5_PtpgaUc
youtube.com/watch?v=0PK_c24izRg
youtube.com/watch?v=PIorqcubw8w
youtube.com/watch?v=-h7jfUUSj3M
youtube.com/watch?v=aMorAdnCixg