Are girls fucking retarded?

are girls fucking retarded?

>be together with ex gf for 2 months
>suddenly she tells me that she needs a break
>she leaves my appartment and she goes back to her parents house
>she tells me that we shouldn't even talk while she gets her head clear about the feelings for me
>I called her 4 times but she didn't answer the phone
>well it sucked but ok
>fast forward two weeks
>it turned out her dad died
>as soon as I got the news I called her several times but she didn't respond
>I sent her a text message that if there is anything I can do for her she just says it and I will do it
>she responds "I need time from everything and everyone"
>okaybyme
>fast forward 1 week (today)
>she calls me if we can meet
>ok no problem I am at my apartment
>she came to call me a son of a bitch because she needed me and "I was her boyfriend"
>"but you said you needed time"
>"IT DIDN'T CROSS YOUR MIND THAT I WROTE THAT BECAUSE I WAS IN A DIFFICULT PSYCHICAL SITATUON YOU PIECE OF SHIT?"
>she was shouting and sweaering 5 more minutes and she left
>I told this my sister (she is my best friend) and she tells me that she was right, I was "in my comfort zone too afraid to face problems"

What the fucking fuck. I am so fucking confused.

>women

you are the idiot, idiot

/thread

wat

you obviously are confused, if your sister is your best friend and you were dating other female - at the same level of stupid - then... Fuck you... go meet some people, you confused fuck. You are surrounded by a cancerous people. Go free yourself. ...also kill them, the less cancer the better

>are girls's fucking retarded?

If you want to remain sane in a relationship with a woman, take what she says, think about what the opposite thing would be then aboput 50% of the time do that opposite action. The other 50% is blind guessing or just ignoring them.

>are girls fucking retarded?

welcome newfriend

Get used to the fucking confused part, never changes. They always play these mind games, this one seem borderline psycho, just waaaaalk away.

the female user has been spotted

>go back to the kitchen

2 months.... kys faggot. 2 months is nothing

She's stupid because you did try to reach her. Usually when girls say "I need some time" it means she's not interested anymore.

Be careful, it might actually mean she cheated on you but regretted it, and now she's pretending she had a breakdown

Yes. She wanted you to go to her because women these days have either extreme damsel in distress fantasies or sadomasochistic fantasies. She is the former, and that combined with emotional distress makes her irrational. Just show up there right now and tell her everything is going to be fine.

Wait 1 week, and book she 's back sucking your dick.

Duude, you're not alone.

sure sounds like youre retarded

this. She's turning this on you but something tells me she got comfort sex from someone else justifying the transgression due to her supposed family trauma.

Move on and don't look back OP. Girls like that are bad news.

this was my first guess

Girls require training like dogs.

When she said she wanted to be alone she could have meant something else. Who gives a fuck. She said it so she gets it. Dont call her and leave the the fuck alone.

When she gets upset and yells at you then leave and say obviously you still want to be left alone. I'll come back when you are feeling better.

She'll learn to say what she means not play stupid games.

She's a women. When they get stressed out they act like children. That's what she is doing now, acting like a child and throwing a fit because he didn't come to her and he isn't spending every moment with her. I know that doesn't make sense AFTER she said she needed to be left alone , but when she said "okay now I could use some attention" what she really meant is "come over here to help me so" not "I'll come over to you to sob"

Women are very , very, very emotional

kys

>Girls require training like dogs.
so does every single human being.
get there.

Pics of sister for proof

She told you to shut up and then later threw a tantrum because you did. Sounds pretty typical of women to me. It is impossible to please them.

It's ok shes just upset because daddy was giveing her the dick just right every night and now that he is gone she knows u cannot satisfy her like daddy did.

install gentoo

Women.....can't live without them, can't kill 'em. Am I right?

You're indeed the retarded one, honestly the fucking "I need space but i need you to try for me" girl thrope is as old as time, every movie uses it. Also how did you miss her dad's death for 2 weeks? shit boyfriend alert

altho she's also an idiot, 2 months is nothing what kind of man would put up with all that stress over 2 months

Conclusion: send pics of ur sister fag

Lol this bait is gay as fuck

I take this back since I'm a retard and I didn't see the "dad died" part. Still, "I need some time" is a stupid and vague thing to say.

You are the idiot in this case. But only because you didnt slap them both with your dick and stood up for yourself.

Keep this up and youll be that bitches cuck for the rest of your life.

Nah, what probably happened is that she found someone else to "comfort" her. And when he was done using her and she had no one else to turn to she got mad at you for not being there

but ya let that bitch wallow in her misery she sounds crazy