ITT: bluepilled anime characters

ITT: bluepilled anime characters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bSHfJuGzUdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

topkek Lelouch is redpilled as fuck

Lelouche was pretty redpilled. He should have killed Suzaku though.

Code Geass was a mistake.

He wanted to create a multicultural world where the strongest were no more important than the weakest. He's Soros in anime teen form.

blue is a better color than red and the best pills are neither color anyways

Though I liked his strategic thinking, looking back at it, he was a very blue pilled character who was salty that not all races were equal.

This.
His father was redpilled to the point he tried to kill god

>killing degenerates and criminals and becoming a virtual god.
>bluepill

pick one

democracy is a pipe dream.

>nu gundam wa datte janai

He was purple pilled at best, pink pilled with a bluish tint at worst.

Mommy issues/10
Would not be an orange boy supporter

Its not like he was going to make them live together

Just not start stupid wars over stupid shit like race, religion, or political ideologies

Though getting rid of the Damocles was a mistake in my honest opinion

Charles is redpilled, Lelouch is a faggot.

Light Yagami is a redpilled faggot, he died when his faggotry outweighed his redpill.

Doesn't matter, once the technology is out there anything can be rebuilt

Shooting it into the sun was more symbolic than anything.

>God
>got killed

Toilets aren't gods either pajeet, you're supposed to poo in them.

I'm just using him as an example

But basically any character that forgives or tries to redeem complete monsters like Goku did with Vegeta or Naruto with Sasuke

>killing degenerates and criminals and becoming a virtual god.

The minute he started killing cops for doing their jobs it was pretty clear he was just as bad as the people he removed

L was the real redpilled character

Work on your reading comprehension 1st, leafless discount Cancuck.

L was brown pilled

"You can't change the world without getting your hands dirty". It fights Light but the funny thing is, that quote is Lelouch's. Two redpilled gods

but both of those worked out well

Kinda have to agree with this. The only reason Goku and Naruto ever lived as long as they did was pure luck, Vegeta and Sasuke had multiple chances to kill them through out those series where they would have been exploited in the real world.

>Killing cops for doing their jobs
>Protecing criminals instead of catching them and letting the establishment deal with what happens with them thereafter

I'm pretty sure protecting criminals isn't in a cops job description

This. Lelouch is bluepilled Char.

He pardoned fucking OROCHIMARU
I mean come on, sure he helped a little by summoning the hokage puppets but to get off scott free after all of the shit he's done?

It's like Osama bin Laden getting pardoned by the president because he donated a few jets.

*fits

Did you even watch code geass?

Lelouch didn't want multiculturalism, that is the exact opposite of what he wanted. He wanted groups of people to decide their own fates and for there to be no world government.

Like the whole point is that his father is a globalist who wants all people to become one.

Watch the fucking show retard

>Char

>Redpilled at all

You KNOW it's a great day when Pajeet is more based than A Fucking Leaf.

I can now sleep in peace.

And just like Osama, Oro is literally a product of the environment and was planted as a useful idiot. It was until he started connecting the thoughts, thinking for himself, and fighting the system that he suddenly was widely proclaimed as a """""" bad guy""""""

Dude no, he was experimenting on children for God's sake

Destroying the boundaries of consciousness and forming a massive astral super being all because you miss your wife is red pilled as fuck.

Peru BTFO

>He should have killed Suzaku though.

Why though?

Suzaku was the perfect example of an immigrant assimilating into western culture

Orochimaru kidnapped people and did experiments on them.

Being Red-pilled requires a good head on your shoulders user.

>Ruined everyone's lives because he had to find himself only to go back to the Hawks anyway

>Was Cucked by Femto

>In love with a nigger

Griffith was more red pilled in every possible way

>using the sick methods he learned from the system to raise up an army and fight against them

>he was a very blue pilled character who was salty that not all races were equal.
That is what charles believes you fucking retard

Actually when they killed him he won.

He became a literal god as in death he became a Shinigami.

Trudeau is just one step ahead of us it seems.

>was
You think he's dead?

>Leaves an adoring young virgin Asian GF for a skank who's been with at least 7 evil dudes already.

This is the only character that has swallowed the redpill so thoroughly he actually tried to warn us about Cern fucking up our timelines. Hopefully we listen.

>Naruto
>Not liberal love loving faggot
Excepto with Moon Ootsutsuki who are totally not muslism

Gendo is basically an SJW.

Forcing massive unnatural change on the world because it is something he wants emotionally even though there is no proof or guarantee of potential success, a history of destructive failure and it effects many other people besides himself.

Couldn't agree more, losing your head in battle like that can lead to dangerous consequences

(Fucking nips why do they like to hurt me like this)

this
was the point of the movie to realize he needs to not give a shit about used bitches, and instead not take shit from douchebags?
oh that's right, he remained a puss the whole time.

I don't understand what the difference between what he wants and what his organization wants?

Why did he betray them? If he wanted what happened anyway, why even betray them since that is what they caused.

Ginko

: ^ )

Is this how poorly drawn attack on titans manga is?

If you are looking for Red Pilled then look no further than the Undefeated of the East: Master Asia

youtube.com/watch?v=bSHfJuGzUdM

Yeah. Jean deserves to look like shit though, he's bluepilled as they come.

Who ever starts the impact gets to control it I believe.

anime is for fags

Came here to post this. Back to Sup Forums, niggers.

Nah. He was the most red-pilled of all. Although, to be honest, almost every character in Hellsing was red-pilled. Even Seras Victoria ended taking the red pill after the death of her Wild Goose bf.

No thanks you keep them

hold on a second there race traitor.

Ramona is a metaphor for any person/thing/idea worth fighting for. About deciding what you want and sticking to your guns even when the road gets tough. Not about being a flip flopping libcuck and going back to the easy route when you hit the first bump in the road.

It's a story about growing up and learning about tough decisions and the reward of being strong in your convictions. Not your #nohymennodiamond autism.

You only think that because you accepted O'Malley's cucked-up happy ending he wrote to pander to his dumbshit fans. His original vision had Scott losing Ramona in the end. Flowers was just a whore who got bored of her manchild boytoy and moved on.

The heroes in basically 99% of shounens (Naruto,DBZ,FMA,One piece, etc) are bluepilled af. Its the villains/antiheroes that contain high doses of redpill.

Karen

cheeky cunt

Still great though

>Naruto Villains
>A fucking closet homo that fell for a straight man
>You average /r9k/ poster given godlike powers
>Redpilled

doesn't get more blue-pilled than this.

Even his future self returns to the past to kick the faggotry out of him before it is too late.

>Danzo was redpilled
>Obito knew the utter shit the world was and offered paradise
>Pain knew that only fear could create peace, and being cucked will only result in misery.
>orochimaru (despite being a faggot) knew human experimentation could achieve great feats in science
>All were hated,all knew what was best.

MUH SEIGI NO MIKATA

I wish this faggot just went MoS in every route instead of that stupid hero bullshit

>gods
They can't be gods when they're dead, retard.

I would assume Schneizel, Charles, and Lelouch were all red pilled because they did things that would be considered evil in the name of helping the world.

They all had different ideas but in the end still went about them the red pilled way

>Charles
Conquer land to access thought elevators to form a collective conscious and kill god to stop liars.

>Schneizal
Hold the world hostage with nukes and pure power to make sure no one makes a move and does something stupid.

>Lelouch
Form hate around himself by killing and taking over the world, then have himself be killed and then people work together rather than fight over stupid bullshit.

He was right, but he was too good for his own good.

I wonder if he would be vegan if the new earth had the luxury of having animals

>Shirou
>blue pilled
>literal unbreaking will to do what is morally right no matter the cost
>sacrificing all for the safety of his people

Are you serious nigger? If anything Archer is the blue pilled faggot for swallowing that nihilism dick.

ITT: obese virgins

>sacrificing all for the safety of his people.
>his people.

He sacrificed for the entire world population, not his people.

you're

kokonut san please accept my shit waitress wage and flat chest instead of horatu

I think Kiritsugu was my favourite anime character of all time. Though I kinda liked Kirei as well.

I'm astounded no one posted the ultimate redpilled character yet.

Valentine did literally nothing wrong.

by far, two of my favorites, if not my all time favorites.

This fag

Literally dindu muffins.

>Griffith was more red pilled in every possible way

You mean the guy who introduced demon and human relationship?
Celebrated rejects of half human half fucking demons?
Denounced all nation and ethnicity?
Denounced all religion and culture?
Promotes degeneracy and murder

He's the embodiment of Leninism.

Gus knows only two things; world is unfair and no matter how hard he tries nothing will change. The other he knows how to survive.
So i guess hes not blue pilled or red pilled. He's line above indifference, only because of his guilt.

Godo was the only red pilled character in the story,

No. He started as a chump, but eventually found his own reason to fight in the war. Char from beginning to end was a flashy edgelord who was obsessed with muh revenge and nothing else.

LeLouche doesn't particularly fit in either category.
His motivations weren't particularly red or blue as they were selfish while his actions were red pilled.
His father was redpilled.

>destroy all humanity
>because your waifu decided to an hero
pretty sjw to me

Yui Hirasawa is redpilled

Isn't Kamille a girl's name? Hahaha!

What the hell is wrong with her eyes?

You know it

She was the ultimate race traitor, and the epitome of selfish single-motherhood. That, and she adopted a filthy nigglet.

Since Shirou was already mentioned, I'll trigger some more faggots

Oro singlehandedly won them the war. If it wasn't for him resurrecting Minato, Naruto and Guy both would have been kill and Kurama would have been too weak to influence anything.

Sasuke is pretty red pilled especially with his speech about a revolution and destroying the world's hatred