What does Sup Forums think the age of consent should be? I personally think it should be around 12/13 years old...

What does Sup Forums think the age of consent should be? I personally think it should be around 12/13 years old. Thoughts?

Pic unrelated it's my 21 year old gf.

Assuming sound mental health from both parties, 16 is the correct age on all grounds.

I'd have to disagree. Most girls start to become sexual active between 12-14 years old. Maybe not trying fucked but masturbating. In the old days fathers used to sell off their girls for marriage around 12-14 years old and you don't think those young girls didn't get ducked then? Most girls by that age know what their parts are and what they are for. Unless raised in an extremely extremely conservative family.

Moar of you gf?

Here's her frontal pussy. That's all I have got a new phone last month lost all my old pics of her. Been with gf for over 3 years now and have a kid with her so doesn't send a bunch of nudes cuz I see her nude daily.

"Most girls" are not mentally mature by 12-14. Little boys masturbate between the ages of 1 and 4, does that make it okay?

why she got pepperonis on her boobs?

One word. Children.

>have a kid
Boy or girl?

Is English not your first language or are you just retarded?

Girl year and a half old now.

Roastie

iPhone autocorrect and not paying attention to my typing. My fault.

Would you be happy with a 45 year old fucking your girl when she's 12?

As long as he has a lot of money. Have fun

You should hand your child over to social services.

as long as they are married and in love

You would be happy with a 45 year old man FUCKING your daughter

At age 12...?

Jesus Christ user.

You would be happy with your 12 year old daughter put in to social situations where she can seduce a 45 year old man? Are you fucking mental?

I'm not saying I'm going to let it happen without the law allowing it too. If it's illegal now and illegal when she's that age then it's illegal. Just my own thoughts.

exactly, the law is the law

What you argued for originally was absolutely disturbing, you shouldn't have thoughts like that with a daughter.
>In the old days fathers used to sell off their girls for marriage around 12-14 years old and you don't think those young girls didn't get ducked then? Most girls by that age know what their parts are and what they are for. Unless raised in an extremely extremely conservative family.

Fucking hell, user.

you can thank me later for this lol > IFUCKTOâ„•IGHT.COM

Just cuz it's my thoughts don't mean I'm gonna let it happen. It's a what if scenario. We all contemplate those in our heads.
And it's true. Look back at history.

We aren't in that time any more, and you shouldn't want you daughter to be accosted and fucked by older men. Jesus.

no i was saying i agree with u, id let her marry an older man at 12. It went successfully in history, if he has money and treats her right

>Pic unrelated it's my 21 year old gf.
>he actually believes those saggy suckers are on a 21 yr old
what a fkn dumbass

16 for under 25. 13 for under 21. and 18 for everyone else. but i would prefer 15 for under 25 but i don't believe it morally.

SNAPCHATD.COM