Reply to this post: you'll have a hot gf by tomorrow

reply to this post: you'll have a hot gf by tomorrow
don't reply to this post: your crush/gf will be fucked by a nigger tomorrow. Go on, take the chance.

jokes on you, my crush was already fucked by a nigger last week. fucking nigger makes me sick. I'm going to plant cocaine on him and call the cops on him so they take him to the nigger zoo.

i normally hate all these kinds of pics on Sup Forums but... fucking love terry crews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahahahaha
hes a really good dad , actor and person! met himonce at a resteraunt. got to say hi he's super friendly and if you ask him a questionor can relate hes super engaing, if he has the time lol

blargnurgle

Yeah! I'll give it a try. Hope it won't work, I want to stay with you anons

there aint no niggers in my country
OP is a fag

kay

Fucc I already have a hot gf but op you're still a faggot.

I just want Terry Crews to be my papi.

j

k

fuck it, it's worth a go and I've got nothing to lose.

My ex who I'm still slightly in love with is still also in love with me but I don't want to go back to her, it wasn't healthy or good for me or her.

I got a dog and every girl seems to want to stop and talk to me when I'm walking it so maybe I'll find someone tomorrow? Who fucking knows anons.

oh no must roll

Just because of the alternatives, I'll post. And not because I need a GF (which would be nice) but no woman deserves to be fucked by a nig.

But I don't think she likes black dudes. She thinks Asians don't have a soul, which is funny coming from somebody raised in South America who has never seen South Park.

k

K

K

k

B L E A C H E D

why did you replied in his thread then?

Hopes and dreams :(

Sicker than your average nigger killer

Ok

K

no to bad stuff

me and my ex are talking again. wishing for something to come out of that

Not taking that chance

not taking the chance

Hi

Kdididk

k

aight nigga

Gonna be pissed if this don't work.

I have a date tomorrow, not worth the risk not to

dont do it

Y knot

>reply to this post: you'll have a hot gf by tomorrow
Won't happen.
>don't reply to this post: your crush/gf will be fucked by a nigger tomorrow. Go on, take the chance.
Don't even have a crush, but fuck it.

1 gf pls

Extra titty please

I'm perfectly fine with either outcome

testing for the goods of humanity

Okie

k