>Russia offers help to fight the fire
>le dude weedman is too high to respond
Can't make this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IX_d_vMKswE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Measurement_and_signature_intelligence
youtube.com/watch?v=nZuNvNF4Y2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vote of no confidence when? Fucking seriously, this is getting out of hand.

Le weed man won't accept help from bigots. Diversity will help put the fire out.

>Yes man. Let's let their SIGINT hardware fly all over the country. Surely this will benefit Canada.

Do you retards really not understand how collection works?

Hello Russians strategically and secretly placing shit all over Canada for the next Cold War.

if the US goes the way of Canada and western Europe, and it will, Russia will be the 'good guys'.

Salami tactics.

youtube.com/watch?v=IX_d_vMKswE

US leads the way for western Europe and Canada...

>implying Canada has high value military targets
>implying Russia even needs intel to beat Canada
>implying Canada even produces signals to be intercepted

>Russians offer to airdrop water
>we accept
>they spray vodka all over instead, igniting it further

Russians not even once

He's at record high approval dontcha ya know

This. If Russia wanted us they'd have already taken over the country.

Sometimes I hate my country.

/tread

what is this picture and why does it intrigue me ?

>implying you can fit all that gear in a Water Bomber

are you retarded? this is pure politics, the Russians have more than enough information on Canada without sending out EW/SIGINT planes.

Putin is just calling out Weedau

weed man hasn't responded?

Canada has absolutely no information about anything that would be valuable to anyone

Sometimes I hate Toronto and all its immigrants and shitty liberals.

Wait no, I hate it all the time.

If Russia kills the fire, the fire wins.

Which video had the weedman doing some gay workout routine while there was a FIRE going on

>implying literally anybody cares about canada

Trudeau probably hates Putin.

>mfw he gives some statement alluding to this and all hell breaks loose

He's still at his dance sessions and refuses to talk to anyone.

Just tell the fire what year it is and it will surely do the right thing and vote for feminists before putting itself out.

they only accept poor muslims

practical help need not apply

Impeach him.

North america as a whole has done more than any other hemisphere and theres like 4 other threads about this shit

Putin hates gays and multiculturalism
Those are the only two things that matter to Trudeau

le weed man wouldn't want to extinguish the fire before it burnt down all of canada now would we eh?

>wasting vodka

Being on fire is a perfectly legitimate lifestyle. I can't believe all these white men judging People of Fire in this way in the year 2016.

Like come on already, it's 2016!

The Canadian NORAD Region (CANR) is headquartered with the 1 Canadian Air Division in Winnipeg, Manitoba, CANR executes a variety of tasks to defend Canadian airspace, including identifying and tracking all aircraft entering Canadian airspace, exercising operational command and control of all air defense forces in CANR and operations in support of other government departments and agencies. The 1 Canadian Air Division is responsible for providing CANR with combat-ready air forces to meet Canada’s commitment to the defense of North America and maintain the sovereignty of North American airspace. CANR CF-18 Hornet fighter aircraft are on continuous alert to respond to any potential aerial threat to the safety of Canada and Canadians.

>if Russia wanted us
They don't want you. They want to probe for weaknesses in our defenses. Nukes from Russia would all fly over Canada. Where they want to put their "fire fighting assets." Oh that's why all of our nuke bases are around the border.

this fire doesn't follow real thermodynamics. Putting it out would just make it a martyr

If you extinguish the fire, it wins.

Good idea, you need to throw as much diversity into the fire as you possibly can to assist in the effort

>No confidence
>Liberal majority+party solidarity

Sorry fellow leaf, but it looks like we are doomed to suffer in silence.

>post nuclear apocalypse
>satanist cult that worships cockroaches because they can survive
cool as shit

Is this a sign from god? Punishment for all the fags

He is protected by his endless broods of Liberal zealots, getting to him is impossible while he is buried so deep within the Jewish hive of Toronto.

>They want to probe for weaknesses in our defenses. Nukes from Russia would all fly over Canada.
Grow the fuck up. This isn't 1960

Exactly, which is what makes weedman not accepting this help infuriating.

>Putin bad
>Canada stronk

kek

if they turn off the fire, they win

So you're saying you should compromise your air defence policy because it's 2016?

I can see why they might not want a bunch of foreign air crews flying around an already busy area and possibly complicating things.

Pretty shit of them to not even respond though. Or perhaps they gave a "hold on while we assess the situation" response and the article is just clickbait.

If you extinguish the fires, the fires win.

Sure totally ur totally not retarded

They have plenty. To include the radars that keep burgers safe.

Please see il-18D
They can fit it in less.

Fire was there before we colonized it, it's about damn time it made a comeback and showed its head.

le date man strikes again

>They want to probe for weaknesses in our defenses

You mean all of it? We have no strong points at all, how do you logistically cover 9.985 million square kilometers of land with an army of 100,000 people? The answer is you don't. Our protection relies solely on American nuclear deterrent.

>Can't make this shit up

>Entire province of Alberta is burning to the ground
>Trump's popularity surging because America will need a wall in the north just to stop the fire
>Canadian oil based economy is about to be destroyed completely
>Le Homme du Weed releases video giving tips for men on how to be a better feminist

The people in Fort McMurray need tips on how to escape from the firestorm uncrisped, not bullshit about feminism.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DIVERSIFY YOUR CABINET FOR THE SAKE OF DIVERSITY INSTEAD OF EXPERIENCE OR SKILL

It's not like they're gonna just fly in and cuck shit up. They'll obviously coordinate with the locals, they'll just be adding their planes to the fleet.

Top kek

Are you serious bro? Literally everybody knows that the only Air Force base in Western Canada with combat fighter aircraft is CFB Cold Lake.

And the radars we put in Canada. Nuclear deterrence doesn't work if you have collection platforms scraping your airspace.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Measurement_and_signature_intelligence

When the fire burns us, we win

>nuclear holocaust
>Turkey virtually unharmed

They can be inspected in a neutral country first if need be. I seriously doubt a water bomber can gather any more intel then they already have.

I'm trying to put context on GEOPOLITICS not on society's values and beliefs. So yes, bringing light to your outdated paranoid views of Russia is relevant and correct.

20 years ago.....

I know, but you can only have so many planes flying into an area at once, so maybe a shortage of planes isn't their concern.

As if the Russians give a fuck about combat aircraft. Do some research on the purpose and founding of NORAD please.

How big is the actual fire? I tried to google it and only shitty half-baked articles popped up.

Underrated post

DURR memes bro.

Pointing out the date to modern geopolitics does make sense.

But fuck the British, let's kick them out of NATO amirite?

>Punishes a country for Degeneracy
>Hits the most based Province

Yeah, nice aim, God.

its as big as Texas and creating more smoke than Chyna

Croat from Dalmatia here. We get fires during the summer here and our guys have both the equipment and the tech to deal with it. But that's beside the point. The point is a few years back Russia offered us a fuckhuge plane for putting out fires as a way of paying their debts. There's a name for these, the ones that pick up water from the sea or lakes. I dunno the English word for them. Basically we have our own smaller planes that do that, and the only reason why we refused the russian plane is due to its size and the nature of the Adriatic. It was just too cumbersome to operate along our coast.

Russia has much experience dealing with fires and this is a farce to be blunt. Canada should accept help.

>alberta
>based
Sure its totally not ontario

what is with canada and their insistence that everyone knows the current year

He's letting it burn because its going to generate a lot of govt dependence

Hopefully big enough to engulf Canada in fire and just purify that shitty country once and for all.

Sure totally

Everyone knows ur a troll

Ok to be fair by Most Based I meant least degenerate. Show me a more based province.

le weed man refuses their help because he wants canada to blaze

Dude, we need to end the assumption that not being on fire is somehow better than not being on fire. That's very temperaturenormative.

Ontario. There isnt any degeneracy here

youtube.com/watch?v=nZuNvNF4Y2E
these russian water bombers will crash and make it even worse
there is a reason why you don't invade slavs if you want to solve something

Trudeau is too busy drafting a plan to airdrop a shitload of weed on the fire so the whole country can get high as fuck desu

Personally I plan to defect to the Russians. They'll probably shoot me for being a Canadian, but maybe it'll work out.

If you accept help, you lose.

God bless you

>least degenerate
Fort Mac is the closest thing there is in Canada to Sodom and Gommorah outside of Toronto during Pride Week

Why are you allies with the British?

>There's a name for these, the ones that pick up water from the sea or lakes
Be-200 amphibious aircraft.

>implying Russia doesn't want to improve its contingency plans for sending backfire bombers through Canadian air space to attack US airspace.

I can't fathom how any thinking person would just flat trust the Russians. Christ, our national defense actually hinges on the country voted in DuDeweedman

>Trudeau calls Putin a "bully" and vows to stand up to him if they ever meet
>meeting of world leaders happens, Trudeau hides in a corner by himself and briefly talks about climate change while everyone else is discussing ISIS
>Russia offers to help put out a fire that literally will not stop until there is heavy rain, which is not projected to happen anytime soon
>just let it ring bro lmao it's 2016

Actual former water bomber pilot here. AMA

>America as a whole has done more than any other hemisphere and theres like 4 other threads about this shit
Fixed :)

Last summer the fucking Italians had to help us getting rid of a forest fire.

If you put out the fire it wins.

Ssshhhh nigger

Wait, so how did this fire start? Did some degenerate throw a cigarette into some brush?

If you think Russia is currently a major threat to America you are retarded