Give me one good reason why a woman should should leave the home to go to college

Give me one good reason why a woman should should leave the home to go to college

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mBZZTJ0qUfE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=F5FapOOCr5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So that she can learn to be a bitter, man-hating lesbian who grows old alone and cries herself to sleep every night surrounded by cats

To get their MRS degree.

BLACKED

So she learns to pretend to be useful while men around her do everything, all just for sakes for gender bullshit

Money

So she wont be a female NEET

Because its 2016

You sure about that?

Go back to spamming this shit on Sup Forums christcuck

>that nose

*tips fedora

So she can meet a well educated alpha of alphas, marry him, and together they can have a wealthy household and raise genetically superior intelligent kids, thereby helping the world move away from whichever incestuous spawns result in you sacks of shit.

So that she will have the agency to decide for herself what to do in life instead of having those decisions dictated to them by a man she is financially dependent upon.

Shitlords BTFO

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mBZZTJ0qUfE

>having those decisions dictated to her by a man she is financially

ftfy

lol

Would

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F5FapOOCr5M

I don't believe in this conservative stay-at-home bullshit, but college is a total scam. Too expensive and it doesn't usually get you work, plus you get to take plenty of bullshit courses so that they can take every last cent from you. Don't forget 1000s of $s for textbooks!

i don't have to do shit you little strawman faggot

Yes you do faggot

to make this world a better place

>memes

What can they do outside the kitchen?

>women aren't people jokes
>current year

You're gonna be in your jr. high year book with a fedora, 2 fidget spinners and a "make me a sandwitch" shirt (if the "cool story bro" shirt is dirty that day) aren't you?

no u

what can you do outside Sup Forums?

Because she wants to, and we don't decide people's entire lives based on the shape of the bits image their underwear.

Sup Forums

You're gonna get kicked out of the super secret leet underground hardkore kids club Sup Forums if you don't stick to the memes.

What xer said

honest, but tragic.

they shouldn't. they should settle down and have kids while they're eggs are fresh and they are still sexually desirable. then after the kids are grown (14-18 kids, 30-w/e for the bitch) then they can go to college and contribute to society after their main function (perpetuating the human race) has been served (just like spinsters and mid-wifes used to though obviously their opportunities are much more expansive than that now).

got nothing against a women getting educated and working but we all need to realize the most important thing a woman can contribute to society is the next generation, anything else is pretty much second best compared to that.

>what you do doesn't really matter if there's no future that can look back and appreciate your work.

They should go to college so they can become more educated. Educated mothers are better. They can still become human broodmares when they graduate.