The "It's Actually Really Fucking Good" thread

The "It's Actually Really Fucking Good" thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TXoeFJZQIGc
soundcloud.com/eddiebagels/bagel-tape-1
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It is not that good. I was hyped for him after Cilvia Demo EP but he was so boring on it. He himself says he was dealing with alcoholism and he was nearly kicked from TDE three different times. Just compare him and Kendrick in Wat's Wrong. Kendrick raps like he is about to sleep and Rashad still manages to sound even more sleepy kek.

all of the alcoholism was before Sun's Tirade. He covers all of that on sun's tirade.

He's pretty much anything but boring - he changes flow, voices, characters, POVs, etc throughout the album. I think you just didn't listen carefully.

no one on Sup Forums likes this as much as I do

Honestly I think that's why I kinda like The Sun's Tirade. The fact that you can tell he's out of it. You have a song like Rope, it sounds very blues influenced in terms of delivery, lyrics, and production. A bleak song overall, and if he is actually in the middle of dealing with alcoholism it just adds more depth to it.

To me, Isaiah Rashad is the master of the "chill banger". You have tracks like Park, Stuck in the Mud along with it's outro, Find a Topic (Homies Begged), AA, Tity and Dolla that are smooth, many quotable lines, and sound great on a solid sound system.

Also Don't Matter is a very good song.

That's actually my favorite Schoolboy Q album, though I recognize Oxymoron is better.

same.
>park
>quotable lines
>are you down for this shit are you brandy
>tryin to be nicki minaj, rich as a bitch in the drop
>i look more cuban than maverick
>niggas wanna piss on your grave, bitch i might piss on your family
>bitch i aint good bitch i'm crafty

>are you down for this shit are you brandy
That's referencing a Brandy song called "I Wanna Be Down
>tryin to be nicki minaj, rich as a bitch in the drop
Nicki Minaj is a very rich. So if Isaiah is calling himself a bitch he'd at least want to be as rich as Nicki Minaj, who refers to herself as "that bitch".
>i look more cuban than maverick
Mark Cuban is the owner of the Dallas Maverick
>niggas wanna piss on your grave, bitch i might piss on your family
I like to think that was a reference to that Travis Scott and Kanye West song Piss on Your Grave.

all those lines are very quotable what is this dude on

I WAS AGREEING YOU BITCHES IT IS A VERY QUOTABLE AND WONDERFUL SONG. FUCK.

then why did you format it with the sarcastic green text lmaoooo

>To me, Isaiah Rashad is the master of the "chill banger".
haha no thats dean blunt. youtube.com/watch?v=TXoeFJZQIGc

>sarcastic green text lmaoooo

green texts are quotes also. they're not just for
>implying

Wasn't sure if you were agreeing or disagreeing

Jay rock's verse on T&D is one of his best. his flow is so smooth.

i love that album, on par with DAMN imo

nah you a herb for that one you could of just said agreed

>you a herb for that one

ktt is that way

Does anyone else realize that Cilvia Demo is literally the most underrated hip hop album of the past few years? What the hell happened? Its the best non Kendrick TDE project and it was miles ahead of anything his contemporaries were putting out.

Stuck in the mud is my favourite

stuck in the mud or the his ft on the new sza album, Sup Forums?

kendricks verse on wat's wrong is amazing which just fucks me up even more when isaiah manages to top it with verse 3

I only listened to Cilvia Demo and I liked Rashad but I felt like the production was way too sleepy and down low. Is it more of the same here?

prod is sleepy but but but it's more involved than the the cilvia demo

don't @ me

kys

I've never seen anyone discuss this and it think it's actually good. Too bad hhh only wants trap beats.

Nicki ruins everything

I Agree on all these especially KOL, Cilvia demo and that new Vic Mensa EP.

I totally agree with you.

Have to agree, CD is the only hip hop album i've been consistently playing for years now

Too memey compared to their previous albums.

being this new

[spoiler]test[/spoiler]

it is

soundcloud.com/eddiebagels/bagel-tape-1

this

but when did anyone doubt this?

i was taken aback the first time i went thru it. I think IR is developing a sort of cult following

Hell yeah.
Love that Nicki line

I love Cilvia and had very High hopes for Sun's Tirade, but it didnt turn out to be the masterpiece I wished for, too much to hope for maybe. It is good though

In Rashad’s defense, getting outshined by Kendrick Lamar on one of his best features ever is far from an insult

Summertime is good I guess

Blank Face is that shit senpai

Sup Forums was really awful to this album.

trust me

>"It's Actually Really Fucking Good"

>though I recognize Oxymoron is better.

Nicki line is fucking garbage.

Isaiah Rashad is better than Kendrick.

Cherry Bomb

That's actually just a genuinely good album right there. 2 Chainz legitimately might be one of the best rappers of this era honestly.

Cilvia Demo is really good. I've been putting it about GKMC for awhile now.

actually not a just a shitty abstract experiment that plays on consumer's want for something "different"

I loved this new Vic Mensa EP. I still think There's Alot Going On is better, however that could just be a bias as I did see him perform it live for his Back With a Vengeance tour. Whatever the case I'm excited for part 2 of that EP and his next album

Ahem

Don't let anyone on Sup Forums tell you this is bad. ever. It's a masterpiece.

these

yesss. this is like lowkey his best album.

oh yeah it is

Sup Forums thinks Random Access Memories is bad? What the fuck? It was easily one of the top 5 best albums to come out in 2013

because its boring

fuck what Sup Forums says early Mastodon is some of the greatest music ever written, and sure their new stuff isn't as good but I still like it, side note, fucking amazing live band as well, easily the best show I've seen

I'm surprised by how much I enjoyed this album. Granted, it's not as good as Autobahn or Neu!'s debut, but it's an essential krautrock release. Also, the track Vom Himmel Hoch has Klaus Dinger on drums and it fucking rules.

Its not good though.

>Its the best non Kendrick TDE project
it's actually just the best tde project.

only it's not

I still don't understand that hate, 3rd fav Radiohead for me

>Isaiah Rashad is better than Kendrick.

LOL I like Rashad's work a lot but come on.

Enough of this lol.

if it were Dookie I'd agree, but I just fucking can't stand Green Day after Warning

this is a true fact

Kendrick is hot garbage.

Rashad has the potential to become the best member of TDE easily. He just has to start taking things more seriously. Hoping for something big on his next album.

this and Conspiracy of One

i really, really like my chemical romance, but this was bad. it had like, 3 good songs.

just give into the 80's pastiche

how is this not widely considered to be a fucking masterpiece like it is
also RIP Peter Steele

cuz its shit.

>Rashad has the potential to become the best member of TDE easily.

If you were saying this about Schoolboy I'd agree but if you seriously think that Rashad is ever going to outpace Q you're actually delusional.

"No."

I put it on the same level as Live.Love.ASAP honestly. If anything the true and proper follow up to that mixtape at least.

how in any way is it shit, vocals are amazing, instrumentals are unique, weird ass interludes, and possibly my favorite cover ever being Summer Breeze

Conspiracy of one is ass, smash however

Wish is GOAT

>inb4 edgy fuck

good album, still don't like Smells Like Teen Spirit or Polly but overall it's good, you should totally listen to Bullhead by The Melvins if you haven't

Leviathan is GOAT

JoHn Muir is a fucking banger
my 12 year old self really wants to agree
most people at least agree it's good
kys
meh

I prefer Blood Mountain personally but those first 4 albums are all fucking amazing

For some reason Sup Forums dislikes this immensely.