Whoa better wear a condom so I dont get this guy pregnant

>whoa better wear a condom so I dont get this guy pregnant
How fucking retarded is this?

Either this is bait or you are retarded.

They're called STDs you fucking turd gurgling teat spigot.

Woah I picked this dude up by using a single can of pbr. Should out a condom on he might have aids. Fuck it yolo!

its so you dont get poop on ur peep

Can't it be both?

>Better wear a condom so I don't get the AIDS like every other faggot.
Fixed that for you.

finish sex ed OP

Fair enough, I suppose that is true.

Nice bait buddy. Also that guy has tits, what a fucking freak.

To prevent STIs you fucking goober

That's a man and a woman having sex, so there is a chance at pregnancy. Go back to health class, kiddo.

I'm mad at myself for laughing out loud

They both have penises you spacker

You do realize they both have every one known and unknown already right? So again, why wear a condom?

>man impregnates
>woman gets pregnant
What's so hard to understand?

isnt it a law in some states?

that just makes it hotter :^)

Super aids, user. Super aids.

This is why every fag has AIDS.

Ok
The first one was some good bait.
You pushed it too far this time

Hi there anonymous Sup Forums user! Just stopping by to ask why you didn’t end this comment with a period. Are you aware that this is improper punctuation and therefore the wrong way to go about using the English language correctly? I think I speak for this community as a whole when I say that this is quite disturbing and it makes me very confused. Was this merely an accident? Did you actually mean to add more but accidentally posted your comment prematurely? Were you killed mid sentence? The problem is that I have no clue! This will most definitely keep me up tonight if you don’t respond and acknowledge what you have done. Please reply with the proper correction. Thank you in advance, it is greatly appreciated and I hope this clears up any confusion for any other users in this thread.

After I typed this, upon further investigation, I noticed you also did not capitalize the first letter in your sentence. Please acknowledge this mistake as well and let me know you will not do this in the future.

Now upon further further investigation, I am wondering as to why you did not use an apostrophe for "its".

tl;dr

Please correct your punctuation or I will not be able to sleep tonight.

Let me tell you the story behind these threads. OP fapped to first pic. He thought it was so great that he must share it with the world. However, OP didn't want to be seen as a fag, so he captions the pic with some sort of troll reply. OP forgets that he will always be a fag.

Not op but still a faggot. What's the girls name?

new copypasta

im very pleased to know this keeps you awake at night's

this was meant for you i fucked up clicking