Any medfags lurking?

Any medfags lurking?

Occasionally the hearing in my right ear will just stop out of nowhere and is replaced the EEEEEE of tinnitus(i don't have tinnitus). It'll stay that way for 20 seconds or so and then my hearing slowly comes back. It also seems to happen at random.

Give it to me straight, doc... Is it cancer?

could be just something to do with your eustachian tubes opening, closing.

Of course not! It is AIDS.

seems like a nigger fucked your ear recently sorry for you its aids

What could be the cause of that? Ear wax build up?

do you work in a noisy place ? do you use headphones at high volume?

your mother will die in her sleep if you don't reply to this post, also tinnitus.

Go get an earwax candle and stop being such a faggot.

medfag here.

no.

sauce please op I'm begging you.

could be blood pressure related

Check out Ménière's disease. I doubt you have it, but it's something to look into if it happens often enough to worry you.

u ded fam

Dunno, here's the only other pic i've seen

Do those actually work?

I put your symptoms into the internet and it says you have cancer.

Also there are horny wives near me.

Likewise please medfags help me with my ear issue: I think my eustachian tubes r fucked cuz the last 2 years a lot of the time when I'm walking i'll have the "fluid sensation" deep in my ear/brain that sounds like my ears/brain is underwater.

This never used to happen and I think after an ear infection or something they just remained partially blocked or don't drain properly.

If I take my headphone half off my ear all the sound from the heaphone sounds clear but also sounds like I'm underwater.

Med fag here. Problem is evil spirits. Only cure is to behead a cat and let the first drops of its blood flow into you ear while you recite creepy latin phrases.

if you clean your ears too much the sensation of earwax shifting can mimic a shift in noise

Genuine medfag here wax is the only thing it could be. Candles are the shit

happens to me too.

sudden ringing that dissipates can indicate a heart murmur or palpitation. Get it checked out.

Get a large syringe and fill it with warm water. Gently irrigate your ear canal to wash out the excess cerumen. Cheers.

Could be the result of a fast change in the atmospheric pressure due to weather changes or something like that.

What does a massive dick indicate?