I fear for my health. Last week, out of curiosity, I bought the autistic cancermachine known as the fidget spinner...

I fear for my health. Last week, out of curiosity, I bought the autistic cancermachine known as the fidget spinner. This week, I bought its more complicated, but also heavily autistic, younger brother, the fidget cube. My fear spawns from my willingness to buy tacky kid fad toys, my continued use of these so-called fidget devices. Most of all, I fear that I may actually enjoy them. Is it too late for me, my friends? Am I to, myself, become the cancer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9jLqLHTk-bY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, it would actually be good for most of Sup Forums to have one since everyone is autistic here

Literally devil devices

6 6 6

have to hold them in such a way as that you are making the 666 sign with your hand

waste of time, life and energy

the end is nigh

I accept my autistic cancer

This scares me.

߷ ߷ THERE IS NO ESCAPE MY CHILD ߷ ߷

im 27, married, hot, sportz fan, hate nerds, voyed trump, and i bought one b/c i gotta see what the rage is all about and 10 bucks is chump change lol

holy fuck is there really a fidget spinner emoji

voted**

how is the fidget cube?
ive been considering buying one for a week

was the rage legit?
how do you feel about your purchase in retrospect?

߷ ߷ BUY A FIDGET SPINNER ߷ ߷

OP here, personally, I like it.

I call them faggot spinners.

cool man cool
ive been thinking about getting one so that im not constantly chewing my nails and pulling out my hair
which one did you buy?
i see the real one is 20 dollars but you can get them for 5 bux on amazon

I got an official one at wal-mart for $10 my dude

>$10
You mean 10$, right?

they sell them at walmart?!?!

you're joking right?

At mine they did. Same place I got my fidget spinner last week. This week the fidget spinners were completely gone, but there were fidget cubes.

You bot, you're a fucking bot. How stupid I am! Sage goes on the all fields.

There is hope user

I too baught a fidget spinner and played with it like an acoustic child for a week

I lost it and instantly lost interest...

tldr; if you wanna stop, through it away.

kek

are you okay my friend?

oh well fuck off to walmart!

>baught
> acoustic
>through it away
hmmmmmm

see thething is the fidget cube is actuslly for people who have adhd or autism but the fidget spinner is just for an autistic cuck who literslly cant stop choking on cock

>played with it like an acoustic child

I'm trying to run for student council president, I have passed applications to begin campaigning and I have posters and stuff up on walls. It is working but I need help with the speech. I need to have qualities that would make me fit for the position. I know I am but I don't know the words for it, ya know? I also need ideas for promises on how to make school fun and better. So if you could help me out that'd be amazing of you. so lets crusade this election

Are you fucking retarded?
No, seriously?
Of course there is a spinner emoji.

߷ ߷ YOU'RE A FAGGOT ߷ ߷

>acoustic child

Is there really some odd satisfaction people get from these? I don't get it.

The joke flies over heads apparently.

Don't waste your money on toys to "fidget" when the human body is already all you need. Bounce a led, tap or pop your fingers, bite your lip, juggle your balls, scratch, stretch, etc. You're fooling yourself if you think buying a toy will help you, It's pathetic.

>waste your money
You don't have $5 to spend on a toy? What kind of poor son of a bitch are you

but my fingers are actually bleeding because im chewing too much and im pretty sure im actually gonna go bald from pulling out my hair

1,000,000+ people spending 5$ or more on a toy is a lot bud

yeah if you count every person as a singular entity you fucking retard

Might as well be, fucking sheeple

do you literally have mental retardation

literally what is the point of fidget spinners

This

you could try calming the fuck down, ever consider that?

joke
your head

me
your mother

Y
youtu.be/9jLqLHTk-bY

My balls
Your face

my (your tongue) asshole

Fuck

Tasty

buy a balisong, you'll learn to stop when you either realize how incredibly autistic you are or you chop a finger off

>fidget cube
Nigger get on my level. I've already upgraded to fidget dodecahedron

got one at 7-11 for $5. makes me tense because i'm not naturally a retarded fidgeter

Anyone's got that copy pasta about lubing with wd40 and the counter spin?

>retarded for having faith in humanity
Yeah okay

>you will never be autistic enough to make a gif like this
feels good man

>implying i made the gif lol

didn't say you did nigga

shit,,,,,,,
my b