The epitome of psychedelic pop

the epitome of psychedelic pop

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjG4K9WnixM
youtube.com/watch?v=2svhqtVEDJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're thinking of Odessey and Oracle

Not even a top 6 AnCo album

that's just indie pop with electronic effects and beach boys-esque vocals, 8.5/10

The beach boys thing really only applies to Derek on this album, you're just regurgitating things you've heard other people say.

And it only applies to College and maybe Winter's Love on Sung tongs, and nowhere on Feels. The comparison is kind of unique to MPP because Panda's songs and vocals are actually similar.

BONEPIECE

the epitome of utter trash

But that isn't Song Cycle

sup

As if. LOL.

A PECULIAR NOISE IT'S CALLED TRAIN DIRECTOR

Fuck these stealing hacks stealing from hacks stealing from other hacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=OjG4K9WnixM
youtube.com/watch?v=2svhqtVEDJI

well revovler and im only sleeping are pretty much the biggest psych album of all time, so naturally psych artists will try and copy it

bit of a weird thing to say when every dukes song was stolen from somewhere too (because that was the point of the band)

>stolen from somewhere
its im only sleeping

JAM OF A LIFETIME

so much pleb in one thread

stealing form hacks stealing from hacks who stole from the blacks

This is a sorta off top question but does anyone here actually play multiple instruments or go to school for music?

A friend of mine who browses Sup Forums shits on tame impala saying their trash etc etc and loves death grips, I've never even listened to tame impala or death grips but he doesn't play an instrument or study music at all and he has such elitist opinions on music. I just don't get it.

>Beatles covers with wacky 10 second interludes to make people think its somehow interesting or original
sorry, but nah

this desu

Don't have to be a chef to know the food you're eating is shit mate.

yeah but why be so elitist about it if it comes to a dish some guy would like it but if your going "god i fucking hate chocolate cake and anyone that likes it is a fucking fag"

Sounds like your friend is just a piece of shit desu, I don't know that it has anything to do with playing an instrument or not.

Pet Sound or Sgt Pepper
discuss

>Odessey and Oracle

Strawberry Jam is the best album ever made

You say no?

Well, I have this to say to you then:
You're wrong.