Best way to an hero? Feeling really shitty lately and pretty much ready to call it quits

Best way to an hero? Feeling really shitty lately and pretty much ready to call it quits

Turn all your money into bitcoin and give it to me first.

I would if I had money

Save people from internet Trolls.

Take out a loan.

I love how my response of taking out a loan was met with complete silence.

If you're so serious about killing yourself, you could help out the rest of us by taking out a loan and giving me the money. It would be like you sacrificing your life to help me.

I work 10 - 15 hour days to feed my kids. Any amount would help. If you're serious about throwing it all away (and I would encourage you not to), at least use life to help me and my family out before you go. It would take like half an hour of your time.

Taking out a student loan literally takes 10 minutes. You can do it online and they'll give you like 40 - 60k like immediately

Lol OP is a fucking twat shilling for attention online. Anyone truly suicidal would at least take out a loan first to help you out.

I am not able to take a loan out. I wasn't ignoring you, I was taking a bath.

I am genuinely incapable of taking a loan out. Can't go into detail as I would be banned from Sup Forums but I have been admitted into a mental hospital enough times to say I am struggling with suicidal thoughts

Yeah, I figured you'd come up with some bullshit like that.

They literally give fucking bail bonds to crack heads, you can get a student loan with literally no credit at all or bad credit, but I'm supposed to believe you just can't take one out.

>I can't take out a loan but i can't explain why because i'd get banned

Shut up faggot

>I would be banned from Sup Forums
>rule #2 violator detected

gtfo

Easiest thing in the world you fucking douchebag.

>Take out loan
>Put it into bank account
>Create an account on coinbase.com
>Add your debit card
>Buy ethereum tokens
>I post up my public key to my wallet and you send the ethereum into it

There's a simple and obvious explanation for both
and
It doesn't solve op's problem though.

Yeah the explanation is that OP is making shit up and/or underaged, in which case he can fuck off because Sup Forums isn't for little kids.

>It doesn't solve op's problem though.

Sup Forums isn't going to solve OPs problem.Nothing will. OP might as well help a nigga out if he's serious instead of just talking shit.

I just want ideas of ways to pull the plug.

Yeah he fucking gave you one. Go out by giving a bunch of money away and using your stupid waste of your own life to at least help someone.

I can talk to you if you want op

Thank you, do you want to talk here or somewhere else?

>Feeling really shitty lately
>lately
permanent fix to a temporary problem

Let's make a chatroom or something.

lately aka the span of the majority of my life, temporary problem is my depression I have had for as long as I remember

I have skype or kik, can make a throwaway email or im out of ideas

Email me and I'll send you the chat link.

[email protected]

Sorry Eddy about your dog, I know you really loved skittles

Delete this bullshit thread.

I emailed you

Bullshit for what reasons?

You gonna join or what?

Usually I come in here to troll and shit up these threads, but there's already some pleb begger faggot doing my job for me.

Good luck, opie. Probably doesn't mean much to you, but I genuinely hope and will pray for your situation to improve.

Hey Mr. Young budding genius I emailed you back and am waiting in the chat room.

Sorry I didn't realize it was a video chat. I am mobile fag so I was waiting for my laptop to turn on

You don't have to use your video, just use your voice. I don't need to see you.

Go find some way to peddle yerself for your online pot and cp fetish and leave this fag and his money alone, m8.

giuydfhviuxfihgviuzf