Coke addict, ask me whatever or just chat shit

Coke addict, ask me whatever or just chat shit

How can you afford to be a coke addict?

also why don't you just go over to amphetamines if you're an addict, lasts longer and is way cheaper.

Have you admitted that you're powerless over your addiction and that your life has become unmanageable?

Have you ever had to break your addiction and how hard was it? How many days of misery did you endure or did you taper correctly?

Do you do it to get things done, or are you like me and just do it to make your mind go fast enough that it doesn't even let you remember your pain?

12 stepping is moronic and outdated.

There are better methodologies to get clean, these days; some even make fucking sense and work.

Goddamn, I fucking hate 12 steppers

I earn £1400 a month anything I can Sapir goes on it

Keep comin back

thats not coke

I think I still have power to an extent

>€

Pick one

I'm only 21 so iv not really got to the point where iv thought about quitting yet

Just do it to escape the shit, you'll know when you're on sesh nothing wake matteres

Pulled quick pic off google laddo

Do you own a netipot and if not you should

how much is your nose fucked up

£ I'm from England,Yorkshire if any Yorkshire fags are about

What's that

Just started doing it myself, and love the stuff! How do you find girls or crowds of ppl to do it with/buy from?

I personally feel like it makes you the ideal version of yourself

You fill it with warm salt water and it shoots it up your nose. Really clears you out

You can't, in fact there is no such thing as a coke addict. Crack heads, however, are very real. These are the people who succumb to a cocaine addiction.

Otherwise you have your average drug addicts who wander into the world of cocaine and usually go 2 separate ways after draining their bank accounts- crackhead or near total reform.

Otherwise, cocaine is a drug of pure ego enhancement. That is why you also have successful businessmen who can often maintain a cocaine habit as pure pleasure, as their ego is well of enough by their status in the world. However, do not be fooled, these kind go the crack head route more often than you might think.

OP- I'm gonna tell you now, I can tell you're new to this game by the fact that you've got a huge pile of powdery bullshit that is likely 20% or less actual cocaine. So please, for the love of Trump, find some real rock or find some real help if that's what you need. Godspeed, user.

Not as much as you'd think

Is there anyone you wont lie to, or steal from? Or is everyone pretty much fair game.

Crackhead here. Somewhat recovered, still have urges to spend a 2 week check and grab a couple fat cookies and stay up for 2 days.

Im here just to read what the experts say...

kek
no shame

There is absolutely such thing as cocaine addiction... you fucking moron. Even insufflation, yet not to mention by means of IV (which blows crack out of the water period to all my crackhead niggas in here).

You've never done cocaine and are in no position to talk about its addictive properties or make any anecdotal points. Cuck. Leave this thread.

chances are you don't have the $ to go crazy but be careful with tha booga suga

Mate anything can be addictive and you'd be ignorant as fuck to think otherwise, basically I'm 21 from England, got in to it at 18 just social every now and then and we just did it more and more to the point where I'm literally on it every chance I get

Gr8 b8, and if its not, you are actually 12.

Well I'm no expert by any means, but I do believe I've taken the road less travelled. Recovery is possibly, but it ain't easy, and depending on how far down you've gone, there will be permanent psychological and physiological damage.

I miss coke, I'd do it more if I wasn't so ever loving depressed.

Thanks my pisstooth brit friend, the few times after I did coke and got into the needle due to other substances (heroin) I went straight to shooting it.

Now I'm on 8mg of suboxone a day like an asshole because AA and NA are a farce.

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND

Basically I have the mine set that I will never fuck anyone over for my addiction I'll pay for it myself

Opiates and amphetamines have considerably more affects to the brain in receptor downregulation and the like, in comparison to cocaine.

where's the best place to acquire coke if you do not know anyone who sells it?

From what he's said he knows fuck all about drug addiction

>mine set
>I will never fuck anyone over for my addiction

you're a fucking liar kek not an addict, get out of this thread

Of course cocaine addiction is real, I didn't dispute that. What I meant to say anyone who calls themself a cocaine addict is in a transitory phase to one of the 2 places I mentioned.

And of course IV cocaine is better than crack, its more pure, and hella more expensive than shooting crack. Which is why crackheads shoot crack and not pure blow, because it's cheaper.

I liked doing a-pvp once in a while. was able to make 2 grams last a year. it was extreme short-lived like coke and the high was incredible. the chest constriction was a real shitshow, however.

good times with research chemicals, good times

Go to the most nigger infested part of your town/county, that's where I got my first 20 rock. You might find some soft but chances are its hard.

I'm not him (new to this thread), but I tried coke once. I was worried I'd get addicted. Not at all.

I'd probably do it again if it was offered for free, or if I won the lottery or something, but I'll probably never try it again. It was good but about 5% as good as I expected. It also kept me up for an insane amount of time.

For me, it was helpful. Coke got me out of depression and getting back on my feet at the time

Shooting crack isn't cheaper, holy shit you know absolutely nothing. The amount of shots I get from a dub of soft and a 20 rock is literally 2:1.

Please stop spreading misinformation and let the people with experience and actual knowledge on the subject spread it.

also doing coke bro. you mix it with alcohol ?

Right... when coke has the WORST most crushingly depressing comedown of 90% of stimulants.

Well that makes me feel hella good considering neither of those were ever of any particular interest to me and I never abused much of either. However while I do still have a mind functioning better than 90% of people who've never even touched a joint, I've still fucked myself pretty badly.

have you ever tested your product or bought off the dark web?

A couple of weeks ago got a full g railed out on a cd case, people round, 4 friends 2 randoms and apparently 1 dumb cunt. Come back from grabbing a beer and this chick has picked up the cd case and flipped it over to read the track list. Things got awkward after that

yeah i was going to say...if i don't have benzos the comedown makes it almost not worth doing

thats not coke

I couldn't tell you because iv just always either known someone that can sort or someone that's sorting

what do you do on coke ?

Different for everybody I guess... I never had a real comedown with the C. Not like with speed, or x

>>coke adict
weak pleb kek

if it doesn't shine like fish scales it isn't worth doing.

Okay lad you know it

Right right I concur. Smoked all day, every day, throughout my 4 years of high school before oil and concentrates got popular, so 3g at least of bud per day. Didn't stop for more than 12 hours throughout any point of those 4 years.

That was before my real addiction came into play. And it still affects me, my working memory is still average when it was on the upper end of the spectrum. My brain just used to fire much faster. Here I am 6 years later, still experiencing it to some degree. however it has gotten much better over the years.

okay mister well-informed
how is crack cheaper than coke if it's supposedly what's left from the coke production?
Correct me if i'm wrong nice user

You're right I never went near crack (well beside the time some dumb bitch tried smoking it in the back seat of my car) and that was an assumption but I do know it's true that crack is cheaper than cocaine, no question. Unless we're talking 90% cut to the best cooked shit in the world, in which case its unnecessary to even argue which is better- they're both nigger tier.

Just about to use it for the first time, I don't want to know what I should expect, I just want to know how to spot the quality of the coke and how fast you got addicted to ot?

Repacked soft shines like scales and that's not worth doing. So.

Other way around bud. Crack isn't left over from coke production dipshit where are you getting this from?

Talking about shooting it. Crack is more effective when smoked versus sniffing soft. Therefore "cheaper". I'm from Miami so maybe its a different story for me. Some serious nigger haitians down here. Good produkt.

Fucking coke heads!
>lets take loads of coke and turn in to self obsessed, aggressive, arrogant arseholes!

Speaking from experience (not so much tho), I didn't feel like an urge to consume more, I just use coke at partyes if there is some.
I think that a good way to know if it's good it's if after you snorke it you kinda instantly feel your trhroat numb, and even your face. I've had some really shitty ones and didn't feel shit after like 3 lines.

If you're worried about addiction, and if you have any sort of addictive disposition, don't do it. Please.

Just heard that from somewhere, no need to get so bitchy about it

Pepsi is better!

If it reeks of fuel, doesn't look like baby powder or a fine and uniform powder and has soft rocks and flakes its fine.

Ding ding ding- and if you don't have xans for the comedown best save that shit for a day you're a bit more prepared.

Ffs, for all you fags calling me a poser I'm so close to a relapse that I'm literally about to skip town just to get away from my connects. And every piece of knowledge I spit to the youngins only has me yearning that much more. So fuck you all, I'm outtie.

You're full of shit bud get back to me when you start shooting soft or smoking.

You think you're in and you know, but you've only stuck your head in the door and heard something.

>if you don't have xans for the comedown best save that shit for a day you're a bit more prepared
literally why i dont do coke anymore, if you dont have benzos at hand, it get fucking tough

You would no be here telling that if you were about to relapse man

Just get some henry and do a shot after your soft. Stop being a pussy.

By your description you literally don't know shit

Not that guy, but I have a really addictive personality. I get addicted to tv shows, video games, people, but never substances. I always thought that was interesting. I can go without food, alcohol, tobacco, weed, cocaine, easily. But I can't delete my ex's sister off of snapchat because a couple of times a year I'll get to see my ex show up in her story. Her arm was in one a few weeks ago and I looked at it a ridiculous number of times.

wtf is henry? I once called 2 people i barely knew that i knew took valium just to get my hands on that shit because i literally couldnt stop for 2 days straight

word, well the shit im doing is straight scale from the sinoloans. so. word.

what the fuck

faggot I bet she is not even your ex she is just some bitch you are obsessed with

I know plenty nigga. Seen it happen.

Nice dubs btw

wassup mane i am also doing coke tonight. did about a g earlier got a half g lined out on a party plate for tonight, because im eating some shrooms rn.
got bud to smoke beer to drink and a bar to come down with

im a good liar but i really hate finessing things

Ah, greetings similar user.

Yeah I'm the same way. Except I'm a depressedfag and got into drugs to alleviate that .So its been a part of me for a while. But like you I get into things pretty heavily then quit one day. Maybe I'll revisit said thing later but I usually move on to other things.

I like that you said you get addicted to people. Talking to this Kiwi girl right now (from NZ) and I literally cannot stop.

heroin

got addicted to smoking meth once. was a pretty bad couple of months but getting off was easy once you really truly percieve the consequences

it was really easy for me i just asked myself: Meth or My Family?

You wouldn't hate it if you were an actual addict. Cuck loser.

Fair enough. I've come accross ONE fist sized chunk of coke straight from the kilo. Was a beautiful sight. Doesn't relate but just to brag to another cokefag.

How do you approach the topic, and what are the best ways to identify potential plugs?

>you wouldnt hate it if you were an actual addict
top kek

No she's my ex. We dated in 2012. I lost my virginity to her. She dumped me. Didn't talk for two years. She shows up again. Tells me that our first "date" was the best night of her life. Over the next year we hangout. Cuddle, sleep together. Then in August 2015 she disappeared. I find out she's with this asshole minor celebrity who had been cheating on her (or with her, he lied about having had left his wife). He actually left his wife.

She got pregnant. Had his kid. I think they are mostly happy together.

She tried to kill herself in my bathtub at 5 am the night she found out he hadn't left his wife and he denied having dated her to his wife (said she was just a delusional fan).

That rush man wheeew. Only smoked it and shot it once. Took my breath away and I came in my pants when I shot it. Its only fun for the first week then its shit. One thing I learned on my many benders. Don't waste money on tina.

i got into it with some asian niggas
we would blow fat clouds like vape-sized after rollin that hoe for like 20 seconds

i took some oxy once to come down but that shit got intense.. i realized how fucking easy it is to OD on that combo

Literally drive down the niggahood streets, have no paraphernalia in your car in case of a traffic stop.

Bob your head at niggers and make eye contact, they will likely ask "watchu need?"

Or say things like "where the girls at?" (girl = coke, boy = herron)

Pretty simple. Don't overthink it. My first time scoring I went to a homeless obvious smoker and asked him to grab me a few 10 rocks and I'll give him one free. Maybe try that.