youtu.be/GVLAAMZeraQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3qj1d6MNKTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Larry King is still alive and that's incredible

>What's your secret talent?
>Doing a 69 with Larry King

DUDE SEX LMAO
youtube.com/watch?v=1erS9PwvZSc

Larry's a good interviewer, he actually got real answers from Eric a few times. That's better than most.

Eric Andre isn't very funny. I have yet to see his show.

What the hell is up with comedy nowadays?

>Ashkenazi Jew

So you literally have to be a Jew to get a TV show?

this is the most jewish picture on Sup Forums atm

I'm finding Eric incredibly annoying this year for some reason. This King video is just frustratingly stupid and lel so randum. Does he mention MDE? I can't watch this whole thing.

stop shilling this eric dondre crap

YOU GUYS JUST DON'T GET COMEDY
ERIC ANDRE IS A GENIUS
AND YOU'RE A CRAZY RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY THEORIST IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE

Eric says that he gets that way when he has to do a particularly embarrassing thing. I'm guessing an interview with Larry King was one. Something about him being a shy oerson and that's theask he puts in when he needs to do some embarassing shit. He does it towards the end of the very same interview. This show isn't half bad by the way.
Sauce: youtu.be/GVLAAMZeraQ

cringe humor mixed with tim and eric awesome job so more cringe humor?

>first question
>all he can answer with is 69 LOL and the name of the person sitting right in front of him

this, together with his poo jokes and overall shitty, crass material, makes me love MDE even more

Went and watched a bit of the Eric Andre show. Meh, its alright. I laughed a few times. I like how the guests are just trying to remain cool and above it all while he freaks out and destroys the set.

But it does get old after a while.

Both MDE and Andre are unfunny shitters. MDE more so, though.

What does this have to do with MDE?

Well hes only been doing it for 200 years

What the fuck is this do americans really watch this unironicaly?

EVERYTHING

UHHH... 69 WITH LARRY KING HAHAHAHA GET IT?

He doesn't mention MDE, but why would he. Nobody outside of tv and the various Sup Forumss on the internet care about it.

The interview was awful, Eric is incredibly insecure. Tries to hide it, which makes him look worse.

man i fuckin hate when people that have a comedy show just arent funny

trying too hard to be a cool suicidal "i dont care about anything look at me" guy is so cringeworthy to me

ma nigga patrice talked about it, its the lowest form of a shitty version of comedy

youtube.com/watch?v=3qj1d6MNKTk

really similar situation. imagine how pissed you'd be trying to ask this type of person a question legitimately

i llike the eric andre show it's funny
but eric andre seems to be a bit irritating

>white guys

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

eric is basically white

>20 seconds in
>theyre this new breed of white guys that just dont care

is eric andre white? silly fat irrelevant nigger

>half Haitian
>half Jew
How?

"haha"

O&A are literally trash and Patrice is an overrated dead nigger, but he has a point for once.

doesnt matter if he isnt white you trogladyte, he has the same schtick

I don't like this 'style' of humor either but fuck this fat nigger, if any white man said the same thing but replaced white with black he would be out of a job so fucking fast and probably beaten or killed for his trouble. Sick of these fucking uppity niggers.

if i told you someowe is jewis, hisdad is a psychiatrist and his mother is from new york, what skin colour would you guess?

Jewish

kike colour, sickly pale white

workaholics is at least good, compared to eric andre show.

>classic jew vs nu-jew
this is really uncomfortable to watch

I don't watch his show and I'm glad I don't.

Larry King is an absolute professional. It's enjoyable watching people who have been doing their job for so many years faced with something out of the ordinary

>tfw you're such a self-loathing faggot that you can't be sincere OR funny and just splurt goo out of your holes until enough dumbasses pay attention to you for 15 minutes

the ol' Tom Green road to stardom

attitude change real fast once he told him he was a fellow Jew

that was also when ha actually started to actually answer his questions truthfully, so no wonder his attitude would change, which you would have picked up on too if your autism wasn't as severe i want Sup Forums to leave pls leave

HE CAN 69 WITH LARRY KING, THAT'S FUCKING FUNNY HAHAHA

>Who do you hate
KEK.

What a fucking travesty to have this consummate professional who has been interviewing the most important people on earth for years just having to fake a smile at this tryhard repeating his name as though he only just learned to speak.

not a single connection to MDE in this whole interview

OP a stupid whore clickbait shit

where2watch

>Triggered

>implying those were not masonic mating signals
check out newplen

i want to kill this fucking guy
he's so fucking annoying

Man, this is the first time I even watched anything Eric Andre. Is he always this wooden and slow on the uptake?

>Do you have a secret talent?
>...
>...
>...Yes.
>What is it?
>...
>...
>... I can... 69 with Larry King, any time I want to.
> No, you can't.

This could have been sort of funny if it had been quickfire. If he had been able to catch Larry off guard.
This isn't even anti-humor, that's just inability.

>who are you going to vote for?
>Johnson, hes my protest vote... I'm just kidding

that was a better joke than anything Eric said in the whole interview since it's delivered so straight faced

>Both MDE and Andre are unfunny shitters.
>MDE more so, though.

MDE at least tries to mix up comedy against the leftist establishment.

Andre literally just got his job because he's a half albino nigger who does wacky impressions. He's basically filthy frank for the masses.

That's what he's like when he's not working off a script, he legit can't think fast enough to do improv so acts le stupid.

>Larry just cuts him off in the middle of his self-circumcision """"""""joke"""""""

lmao

Who is this idiot.

Non-American here. I've found out about Andre only a week or so ago from Hot Ones show on yt. Never seen him before, as well as his show. On the other hand, i knew about Larry King since middle school, which was more than 10 years ago. Saw a bunch of his interviews on yt. He's very good at what he's doing. Now, my question is, and don't think i'm laughing/trolling, but is Andre's show and style of interaction popular and praised in USA?

Why don't they ever talk about Trump's policies? Why do they only go after his character?

it's a kind of grey white. real white people are kind of pink when they are pale, and go sort of orange when they have a tan. jews are grey or straight up brown.

No. Hes not incredibly well known, either, hes just recently gaining traction.

these fucking jews sucking this dead niggas dick

yo its comedy, these fuckin cockbags tryin to analyze comedy, tryin to say what is funny

define faggots

I love his interview and TJ Miller. The host is really good.

Patrice wasn't funny either though

This is pathetic.

god I fucking hate o&a so much. Nothing was more satisfying than seeing the entire o&a community savagely troll anthony after finding out he loves boipussy and denying it repeatedly.

what the fuck are you talking about? What the fuck is this fat nigger even talking about? he gets introduced and then all the sudden he goes off on a tangent about the state of new comedians? What the fuck am I even watching?

I enjoy the absurdity and line crossing of the show. People are weak and dont know how to handle a fucked up situation.

>all of the dicksucking in the comments

Here's what actually happened: Patrice ruined the set like a total faggot and then he got buttflustered after the white boi made him look like a fool with a little sarcastic jab.

Because anyone with a brain realizes his policies don't matter because he's a fucking nutjob who will never be p;resident anyway. He's the WWE of presidential candidates.

how did he get so rich?

Honestly, it's like Eric's stuck in a bit and even though he knows he's being a giant dipshit he can't force himself out of it. I get it, it's like oh hey I'm fucking with Larry King, but if you pay attention, he's not really fucking with him at all. Larry's pretty much rolling with it and essentially calling him a dipshit the whole time. I mean, the world doesn't have to be totally serious all the time, but Eric's essentially just being disrespectful here. It's nto even that funny, and I actually like his show on Adult Swim. Come on Eric, you're better than this. Don't give in to the new millennial mandate of idiocy and indscriminate attention-whoring

He's awkward and nervous as fuck IRL. He has to force himself to be loud and obnoxious for his character. The best place to see the is on Getting Doug with High

As long as Eric doesn't go Bam Margera levels of desrespectful doucheness, it will be all right. Some of King's questions were a har blow, though:

>Where do you see yourself when you're 40? What are you going to do with your.....talent?

"DUDE WEED IMAO" and all these shitty stoner "comedians" who cant have a single normal conversation

thats what patrice was on about and its because faggots like you sausage party exists

never stopped working ever

Why do people keep pushing this Eric Andre vs MDE narrative?