Overrated?

Was it as good as they say?

Yes.

Yes.

Good album, just be sure to include Silver Springs before Songbird

what question are you answering?

it's their only good album
Fuck Stevie Nicks though, massive cunt. Didn't deserve to be in that band.

Yes,it's a classic.

>Fuck Stevie Nicks though, massive cunt. Didn't deserve to be in that band.

She's what got them on the map though.

Nah, it was Lindsey Buckingham.

middle of the road garbage
worse than twee pop

the bangers a goat but the slow songs that arent by stevie nicks kill the vibe imo

Go Your Own Way was written by Lindsey though

Absolutely not lol.
Stevie is just a thankless hack cunt. She's a good writer, but Lindsey blows her out of the fucking water, both in studio, writing and on stage performances.

He also had her back throughout the 80s when she could barely walk a straight line because of all the cocaine abuse that crackwhore did. He sang some of her lyrics and fucked around with the voice to make it sound like her, and probably never got a thanks for it.

>mfw people don't like Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac.

How can you not like Oh Well or Albatross?

>mfw I only know of Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac because of Judas Priest's cover

i feel the same way but its a santannna cover

I've always thought it was a bit meh. It's just a little soft, undramatic, easy listening for my taste.

Great compositions, but it's a little too carefree in it's execution and lacks an edge.

Yeah Santana's Black Magic Woman (I suppose that's the one you're referring to) is outstanding.

I actually can't get into Peter Green though. Like for every other band that does a cover, I check out the original and it usually ends up being my favourite version of the song, but with Peter Green I just can't get into it. Green Manalishi sounds so fucking slow and boring played by Fleetwood Mac.

I noticed the other day on their 1977 performance of Go Your Own Way that Stevie near the end purposely sings the wrong lyrics, which causes Lindsey to fuck up his singing and just repeat the same thing twice because he's dropping spaghetti all over, while she smiles and laughs

I only ever heard the blues fleetwood mac, are the later albums any good?

he got his revenge later when he threw his les paul across the stage at her face though

Im in love with peter green tho. Just his sexy ass music is enough

I used to walk by the studio where they recorded it at everyday and just try and imagine the shenanigans that went on and what it would be like to walk by while they were out having smoke...or coke...break or whatever...its pretty amazing music informed by all their own internal madness. Its quite a stunning portrait

>and imagine the shenanigans that went on and what it would be like to walk by while they were out having smoke...or coke...break or whatever.
not sure you'd wanna witness the clusterfuck

oops

Annoying. Overexposed. Overplayed. Plebian as fuck.

this
also, this

whats the oops? I would love to see their dysfunction...the fact they took all of their strife and angst and made one of the best selling records ever is fascinating.

the oops was because I didn't quote you initially.

Don't Stop is literally the only good song on there.

>dude with literal brass balls holding onto a bitch dancing randomly on top of some antique footstool
Holy god, it's like the entire female mind displayed on one album cover.

>brass balls
heh
actually never noticed that
what did mick mean by that

Yeah well, the cover is better than the original song anyway.

The hippie-era Fleetwood Mac were badass, the disco-era version of the band was just like "Yeah we're in our 30s now we want to make 'grown up' (ie. boring) music now."

Pretty much this. I've never been able to get into Fleetwood Mac because I'm not very big on generic 70s soft rock (or generic British blues rock during their early years).

Never Going Back Again is pretty solid, though. The only thing on Rumors I actually enjoy.

1977 wasn't a great year for major label releases anyway, everything going on that year was about punk rock.

The only good songs on the record are The Chain and Go Your Own Way.

Dreams is good too but I can't stand Stevie's voice.

>it's their only good album

lol

one good song doesn't make a good album

>Go Your Own Way

Overplayed as fuck.

doesn't mean it isn't good

>one good song

So you haven't even listened to it, even your beloved pitchfork loves it

As I said above, Don't Stop is the only good song on the album.

stevie nicks loves the album? what?
what do you mean by pitchfork?

>Christgau gives Rumours an A
>doesn't even review any Iron Maiden and just puts them in his shitbucket list with one hit wonder artists
Holy god, how much more of a plebian hack can you be?

too happy going for my tastes

who's Christgau?
also
>puts Iron Maiden in the shitbutcket one hit wonder list, a band with literally not a single bad album
>rates Fleetwood Mac
kekd

I get the feeling he lets his wife influence his music reviews a little too much.

It sounds like you strongly dislike it, which would mean it's worse then middle of the road.

name 5 good songs from Tusk besides the title track

I bet he'd love Maiden if 2 Minutes To Midnight had the same exact lyrics but it was three chord rock with no solos.

s/t and Rumours are what perfect music sounds like

>s/t and Rumours are what perfect music sounds like

>tfw Stevie Nicks and Lindsey will never stop being tsundere and just finally get together and live old age happily at each other's side
feels bad desu

yes

>Former Jefferson Airplane vocalist Grace Slick has been adamant over the years that rock stars should retire at a certain age. 'I've always said I thought the Rolling Stones were too old to rock, but I saw a video of them performing recently and somehow, despite their age, the music still worked. But then I saw a video of Fleetwood Mac doing a concert somewhere and I thought how the songs didn't work coming from people their age. They could still perform well enough, and when I turned my head so I couldn't see them, the music worked.'"

the only guy in fleetwood mac who can still give shows and move around is, once again, Lindsey. Guy's been carrying the group for 30 years.
Seriously just go watch any footage from 2013-2015. Stevie looks like a old hag with arthritis, can barely move, ridiculous dances, John is a statue. Mick does ok I guess, for a drummer in his 70s.

To be fair, Lindsey is the youngest person in the band and Christine was born in 1943 for goodness sake.

I mean, the Stones other than Mick Jagger are every bit as mummified on stage, so...

come on nig, the age difference between lindsey and stevie is 2 years. Stevie can barely stand up. Probably due to the amount of cock she took.

normie girlfriend core