Can someone please send me 12 bitcoins? My wallet address is:

Can someone please send me 12 bitcoins? My wallet address is:

1HFn2TfoDMFoZitV hFc99m8xyirBe6xUWp

Sorry -- had to break it in half so Sup Forums would let me post it. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/address/1HFn2TfoDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're not worth 30 grand

/thread

Not thirty grand. 12. It's a much more modest amount that might fit into someone's much more limited budget.

Check your wallet, I sent them friend.

I just made a deposit. Post results.

how about you expand your own budget instead of being a useless leech to society?

My inner child hopes that somehow this is true. My inner adult doesn't believe that it possibly could be. I will keep reloading my wallet, though :-)

It's not like I'm asking for a million or anything... just 12.

Yeah dudes, give me free money too for no reason thx
BTC: 1B6N79Gy2gsACx XyP7J1pQ5d6hbV6Ed2Vi
ETH: 0x4931077c7ee7DbdB2d716bF837413051feA80038

THX AGAIN I REALLY APPRECIATE IT I'M HOMELESS AND DON'T EVEN HAVE A COMPUTER OR INTERNET

I will absolutely post result and write a blogpost and spread the news far and wide if this somehow turns out to be true.

12 BTC is currently $29,933.76 BTW

It's fortunately not.

blockchain.info/address/1HFn2TfoDM FoZitVhFc99m8xyirBe6xUWp

Would it show up that quickly anyway? My fantasy wants to live on.

Thread is a good opportunity to remind everyone that BIP148 is triggering on August 1 and we will finally get SegWit implementation.

Plan accordingly.

What does that mean?

Sent.
;)

Let's not compare bitcoins to USD. That's very disrespectful. I'm simply asking for 12 bitcoins.

It would show up but unconfirmed, you're making me samefag a lot.

KYS you cunt

With all the generous strangers in this thread you'd think I would already have received like 60 bitcoins. Alas, that is not the case. Still dreaming of a freak success.

Check... just...one more time.

What are you going to buy with the bitcoins?

Well then...I've Got some... Bad news...

For you, I will check a hundred more times. Just please help make my dream a waking one.

Someone send me $1 thx
1G8drztY2MUKi7Tu9h
NRukSPgndcU9yRim

more bitcoins

Sent.
;)

You're like the kid who reveals that the tooth fairy isn't real.

Wait how are you even posting without internet?

Weird it didn't (you) me but I'm not holding my breath on that, and you aren't making me check the blockchain for it u silly trickster.

→nobodyonbisretardedenoughtogiveawayevenonebitcoinyoudeludedtwats

Im going to convert them into USDs and live a life with more happiness and fewer worries.

I've become so cynical that I almost didn't even reply because I find it so hard to believe. Still, if you're the exception, you're exceptional.

Sup Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

It doesn't take intelligence or a lack thereof to send or not send bitcoins. It takes a kind and highly unusual person.

No tears just dreams

Ha. Do you think my bitcoin wallet is made up? How could my post possibly be a lie?

PLEASE I'M IN A CARDBOARD BOX USING 2 CANS AND A STRING!!!!!!! CELL PHONE I FOUND ON THE GROUND IT HAD THIS 4CHAINZ WEBSITE OPEN!

You mean a sucker? Kind, though highly usual.

I tell you what I'm doing to do you OP.

I'm not going to give you the money.

A sucker?? I'm not promising anything in return except gratitude... and probably a blog post and serious bragging to my friends.

Oh, Sup Forums... you do speak with one voice, don't you?

I'm investing in gold! Help a bro. out.
1JbXdZ7Jr6oZKMWeZ7x
GFn3BWpAw8RVG4e

if he gets any he's just gonna spend them until he's broke again. there is no point.

We'll, money does actually exist to be spent. But it seems you're making the assumption that I've ever had 12 bitcoins at one time before and somehow "went broke."

I mean, i'd suggest holding on to them and not cash out a quick 30k believing you're rich but what do I know? I live in a cardboard box.

I've sent you 30 thousand bitcoins but they will only appear if you refresh your page 3 more times

I don't know... that's like gambling with money I've already won. Talking about this feels like discussing lottery winnings knowing my ticket probably won't amount to anything.

Man, that guy is so lucky to have a donator like you, that's awesome. Good luck running your exchange.

I actually tried refreshing the page three times. Do you feel like you really got me now?

You had to do it fast, not when you wanted to, i took my 30 thousand bitcoins back you stupid ungrateful faggot

IDK but people on here keep sending me BTC and ETH so whatever dude, I'll be off the streets the second I can make a bank acct to even deposit this money... Can someone loan me a birth certificate?

Well thanks for thinking of me!

Thanks,to whoever sent that!

Nah man im sorry i have sent you the 30 thousand bitcoins again, but if you want them you'll have to refresh your page 5 more times! Do it fast!

Haha, that is so cool. How did someone commenting in my thread actually get bitcoins even though I did not. Congrats!

I've become so jaded now that I'm not even going to try refreshing once.

You seem like a nice person op check your wallet
Thank me later (:

have a good guide to mine ethereum?

I'm monitoring these addresses from this box and that user did not receive coins, quit refreshing a page when you can monitor the blockchain lots of ways u dik!!!
This is an old mining address, look at the old transactions and the person SPENT coins today... Like 2 cents.

Every time I get a reply like this my heart dreams a little dream, and then I snap back to reality.

Then starve to death fag
But im not taking them away, refresh your page 5 times and they're yours

I have 47 bitcoin how i send ???

Oops, I only looked quickly and saw a nominal transaction of some sort. I assumed.

Of course i didnt sent you anything retarded fag, i told you to do it because i like giving orders to stupid idiots like you

You're actually a real human being living their life somewhere in this planet. How sad tha you have to be this mean to another real human being living somewhere on this planet.

I'm sorry I had to break it in 1/2. I sent you 6. Confirm receipt and I'll send another 6

Damn bro thats deep, i have sent you 2 bitcoins its all i have but i hope they work

We don't realy care about subhuman shitskin beggars

wow dude this guy really gave them to you, I see them unconfirmed right now!

I'll never not have an impulse to want to believe you. But the truth always comes to light.

4channers working together to make my heart skip a beat? What a letdown.

are you really that fucking stupid? please leave, you missed out.

This is a little like playing the lottery for free though. Somewhere in the back of my mind I'll know it's the most remote possibility that I'll wake up tomorrow morning with a wallet full of bitcoins.

coins anyone?
1J6CpBffixwY91puf7
ZBDx4KAkt84AhW4h

ahahahaaaa what a fucking retarded faggot

get the fuck out you piece of shit

You can't view unconfirmed transactions? I'M DOING IT ON THE STREETS WITH MCDONALDS WIFI AND SOMEONE ELSES FUCKING GOD DAMN PHONE THERE'S A 6 BTC TRANSACTION UNCONFIRMED COMING FROM AN ADDRESS WITH 10,000 FUCKING COINS

How sad you have to ask others for the money they worked for, while you do nothing. Literally kill yourself you stupid retarded nigger

I desperately want to believe. Tell me how to see this, and I'll check.

Hey man i have sent you 10 bitcoins!
Ignore the haters and live your life!

Send me coins or you mother will DIE in her sleep!!!

1JbXdZ7Jr6oZKMWeZ7x
GFn3BWpAw8RVG4e

I don't have to ask. I'm simply asking.

HOLY SHIT THESE GUYS ARE BOTH REALY SENDING IT 2 UNCONFIRMED 16 BTC THAT'S MROE THAN HE ASKED FOR!

HEY DUDE QUIT FUCKING REPOSTING THAT ADDRESS THX

The boy who cried wolf doesn't apply to me. Every time I feel my adrenaline rush.

1JbXdZ7Jr6oZKMWeZ7x
GFn3BWpAw8RVG4e

Whichever user did it, I thank you, from the bottom of my heart. I felt someone might come through but I am blown away by you genorousity.

God bless user.

That's not me, just so everyone is aware.

I'll drop nudes in panties if somebody helps me out.

Also not me.

Have you actually checked your account?

Yes. Literally every time someone tries to trick me.

Are you sure?

Yes. Your reply was included in my tally.

I'm the user who dropped the 6 in your account. You didn't claim them so I pulled them back.

I understand enough about bitcoins to know you don't "claim" them.

Do you have a dogecoin wallet? I'll send you one dogecoin.

Just made one, but hard to believe anyone.

DJ92rBDSsLQJE vpUvYCD7WZ1mnoPEuwRn5

I'm guessing you don't. On a blind transfer the sender sets a time limit to claim. Alert comes back if coins aren't redeemed in the time limit allowing sender to pull back.