Please someone post the webms and photoshopped pics of Danielle I need to cum really bad

Please someone post the webms and photoshopped pics of Danielle I need to cum really bad.

Fuck off pedo.

/thread

theres plenty of girls over 18 you can beat your meat too, why would you want to jerk off to a bratty 13 year old?

How about her feet m'lord? Where does jacking off to a 13 year old girls feet fall on your morals detector?

Maaan, fuck both you anons... two times..

Nah, man. You ahve to be 18 to get a tattoo. She has a tattoo. Everyone knows this.

No way shes 13

She's a mainstream celebrity image, norms for us don't apply anymore to her.

Some shops do tattoo's on kids for very few reasons. But she most likley had someone do it in some ghetto ass way

Not him but I Jack off to my daughter's feet and she's 9 so it all evens out.

Jeez, you pathetic desperate motherfucker.

im not trying to be a moral fag, but shes still a a child.
if you want to jerk off to feet, thats your prerogative, theres nothign explicit or sexual about feet so its not as bad, but just fucked up.

>734578815
stop tryying to justify being a pedophile
she is. people hit puberty at different ages, but shes not mentally or emotionally mature yet. and it still doesnt make it okay to want to fuck a child.

Thats really fucked up, you should see a counselor. If your spouse ever found that shit out youd never live the guilt down and probably wont be allowed within 250 meters of a school ever again.

Nah it's good bro it's just her feet. What's a little cream on the feet growing up? Lighten up.

She is 14 and fine as fuck... if you wouldn't hit it you're a bunch of fag boys. But this is Sup Forums

She is no Maddie... but yes... them tits deserve adult attention

have fun losing custody of your kid or potentially emotionally scaring them for life

Ok thanks man just for you I'll go blow a load on her feet while she's sleeping on the couch.

>Implying women ever mentally mature
They're run by instincts, emotions and hormones. She's fully developed, and would've had offspring several times already if our species weren't so obsessed with arbitrary rules and morals.

Post daughter feet pics?

it's been shown by the development of the amygdala in women, that they never emotionally mature past 16.

Men start emotionally maturing later than women but continue to develop into their 30's.

Women are grown children

do you have a reputable source for that?

Well?Where are the pictures?
Its for academic purposes I swear. I need to show this leftist and old female acquaintance how our youngsters have became retarded, and I need footage of Danielle for it.

yeah, go talk to a woman

Standby, I'll see if I can find it. Read it ages ago, and I am half a bottle of bourbon in right now.

you are a big dumb idiot.

It's... I don't know how to feel about the fact that YouTube, Twitter and Instagram are the easiest ways to see this girl, and Sup Forums... god, Sup Forums of all places, is where you find push-back and shaming.

I don't dislike it, I just find it odd.

I agree user. It's like up is down and black is white. I guess the people who make up fake accounts to follow her social media so they can jack off secretly are a-ok. Typical "We all think this way, but let's pretend we don't in public" thinking.

I can't find much right now. Googling just leads to a ton a Salon type buzzword laden articles.

As I said, I am a touch drunk. It may have been the hippocampus, rather than the amygdala.

And the exact age ranges might not be exact.

Not that we'll ever talk again, but i'll try to find something later.

This definitely isnt about doing the right thing. It's about holding the left to their own standards that they're constantly bitching about. There was tons of outrage against ANY negative remarks towards Obama WITHOUT race having to be involved. OPs pic implies that noone cared about the Obama dolls but thats obvioulsy not the truth. The left's are hypocrites and it needs to be pointed out.

Shes actually 22. She had a kid and her tits are lactating which is why they're so big.

>test

and you are replying with weeb pictures, so i think you spoke for yourself on that one. loser

SHES NOT FUCKING 13

source.

You must be dense huh

Nah, it's the law bruh. Everyone knows this, are you stupid?

So if it's 1155 on the night before a girls 18th birthday, you're a Pedo for whacking off to her? But 5 minutes later, and you're okay?

Does she look like a little pre-pubescent child to you? 90% of your ancestors would've fucked her.

Where do you think you are? How new are you? Crawl back to r*ddit, tourist.

It's like Ariana Grande looks 12, but it's ok to want to fuck her into a coma because she's circled the sun 18 times, but Danielle got the body of a 25 year old and it's all "Oh you sick perverts! How could you! That girl is 13". Yeah, well, tell my dick that. Cause he runs the show.

She'd have squatted out at least 2 kids by now. Adolescence is a 20th century invention.

Actually, it's not okay because she's all about the nigs now. But I get your point

>nice dubs cuck

If this body arouses you, you are the exact same as the people who are aroused by 3 year olds...really makes me think.

Dude. Check out her chunky hands and fingers. The girl most likely has ugly chubby feet and toes

Less debating the morality of finding someone attractive (which nobody can help out control) and post more Dani

Check'd

Also who's Maddie?

Ziegler?

Oh nice. 8/10. Would forcibly confine and use for pleasure.

gross

I know her. She was married to Dolph Ziggler and they were all set to have that match up with Rusev and Lana at the Royal Rumble but then the Beast Incarnate with his advocate came down with a spiked bat and put them both out of commission for 6 weeks. Rumor has it that he failed the wellness policy, but I'm not buying it.