Strange KINO is coming

>What will be the RT score?

95%

Other urls found in this thread:

newsarama.com/27347-is-dr-strange-s-eye-of-agamotto-the-time-gem-feige-talks.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is gonna be like suicide squad right?

looks like an 87% or 84% film to me.

Oh boy I loved inception :D

>RT score 99%
>actual score 6.8

>magical good time for the whole family in this quick moving origin tale of Marvel's sorcerer supreme. Great action and some heart felt moments as when Strange genocides all Tibetan monks
-Beijing Times

~90%

Probably topple ironman

that rain is hella comfy

>Taking city block literally

64% rt
$370m box office

this is basically the kids' version of Inception.It will bomb guaranteed.

my last two digits

No, I think it will have better writing and better pacing.

>Inception 2

BRAVO NOLAN

BWAAAAAA BWAAAAAAA

Looks like shit, desu.

Why do they call dim Dr. Strange?

it looks cool but then i remember its capeshit so its going to follow the same old boring piece of shit recycled formula and dialogue

This will likely be one of the best capeshit movies ever, but it won't make nearly as much as Suicide Squad because they aren't spending hours marketing to edgy normies

>marlel

90% no matter how much they rip Inception off

whats KINO mean?

>we want the Inception audience

75% with an average rating around 8.0.
>tfw even a movie about Dr. Strange will be more successful than BvS

>75% with an average rating around 8.0.

If the average is 8.0 it will be over 92%.

I meant the audience rating.

audience rating only goes up to 5

Kek

strange did it first

in the comics

82%

>Thor is an alien with alien technology
>Mandarin was a farce
>Scarlet Witch is a mutant psychic
>MCU goes out of its way at every turn to make things science instead of magic
>Dr. Strange movie
I don't get it

maybe they're going with the Thor approach? i.e. technology so insanely advanced that it can only be perceived by the common person as magic, or in this case, "the mystic arts"

That works in Thor because they are aliums living on another planet, in this it's asian monks. Are they going to try and tell us that there's technology beyond our wildest dreams in Tibetan temples that they then give to Strange?

Pics or it didn't happen.

Ancient Aliens, bruh.

I guess Cumberbatch looks like an alien so it wouldn't be too much of a stretch.

ayy

No lower than 85%

Why are his eyes like that?

86%, trust me I'm from the future.

Inception was a rip-off itself, ripping it off is meta as fuck.

Yes?

Would Tony get jealous? How do they get along in the comics?

If the Africans can have that kind of shit in Wakanda, why not?

They're "awesome facial hair bros".

>newsarama.com/27347-is-dr-strange-s-eye-of-agamotto-the-time-gem-feige-talks.html

>"Feige goes on to confirm that Cumberbatch will also be continuing the Stan Lee-esque verbal spellcasting that's become a signature part of the character."

Am I the only one who is tired of this sort of "mumble incomprehensible words" magic? Seems quite unimaginative. I know its apparently staple to the character, but still...

>unimaginative
But that's how magic has always been. What do you want?

Blood.

>JUST give me what Nolan did in inception and batman begins - Kevin fagie

Ooh, edgy.

visual director of Inception had come up with Inception ideas for a Dr Strange movie that never happened

Didn't Lovecraft have some shit with angles and such?
>also warrens in Malazan.
>weaves in WoT.
>magic in Discworld
>just summoning rituals
>deals with some other weird beings
>edgy blood magic like this one user said
Pretty sure Gandalf doesn't use verbal magic, but he isn't human either so there's that.
Then there's Hellblazer or Kingkiller. Can just be some shit about understanding the underlying universe or tapping into some other dimensions.

Then again, I suppose you can't really show that sort of magic being used without equally boring handwaving.

this t b h lads

Yes, lovecraft used vector math to describe the elder gods. Basically the elder gods were N-space and reality is just vectors from that N-dimensional space mapped to a 4 dimensional space-time. All those vectors originated from the elder gods and were projected upon our reality. Dr Strange adapted this by using math concepts of magical planes like Pi and e.

Oh, I forgot about this show.

97%

Sweet