Netflix's Daredevil Vs CW's The Flash

I really wanna know Sup Forums's opinion on both the TV shows. I want you guys to consider the acting, idea of each superhero or character (Philosophy) and the plot of each show so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDYiDrnQQlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is my honest opinion and if it angers people, then kys.
I hate both shows but the flash is better simply because it only has 1 actor I can't stand in it as opposed to Daredevils 2 actors i hate.

>Flash - Danielle Panabaker

>Daredevil - Jon Bernthal & Eldon Henson

I didn't care that much for Daredevil. It wasn't bad, but it just felt a bit too serious.

Used to watch the Flash and I think going with a more silly super hero thing was a good choice, but it being CW it's filled with to much bad melodrama and it feels like the writers don't really know what to do when it comes to the overarching story. Enjoyable when it's about the villain of the week, but tedious about how they try so hard to keep things fresh. It's really skirting on the edges of soap opera shit like "it's my long lost evil twin" and "oh shit, he didn't die, he was just wounded and now he's back" type stuff.

I agree that Eldon Henson was pretty shitty.

But Jon was awesome as The Punisher and fit the role so well.

Two totally different things, both good

Absolutely.
Problem is i'm so biased against him, he could win 10 oscars consecutively and i'd still hate his acting.

The writing is great in both, even though they have low points. I feel both series are great adaptions and wished show-runners would look to them for examples on making fun cape shows.

They are prime examples of how both the fun and the edgy formats of doing capeshit can work. Completely different but both enjoyable. Probably Flash is weaker but if they didn't have to stretch it out to a 20+ episode season each year it might not be. Weakest parts are the filler shit like contrived monsters of the weak or relationshit drama

Liked Daredevil. Jon as Punisher is a top 3 casting choice for television these past couple of years. Didn't care for The Flash. It just felt...bland. Liked Hammil, though. It wasn't bad, just forgetable.

both Daredevil seasons were really good until they introduced the supernatural crap. the stories were better when they were more grounded

season 1 episode 2 is the best capeshit. a rounded story, excellent use of flashbacks, strong imagery and the GOAT fight scene

i only watched dardevil but deborah woal make me so horny!

The graveyard scene was fucking amazing. He kept talking and talking, saying the same 'you know' type line over and over but it didn't matter cause it was so organic.

youtube.com/watch?v=uDYiDrnQQlk

>hating Jon Bernthal

what the fuck

Hate punisher?

JUST

You write the way Asian people speak

Just the sense of realism in that fight scene was fucking beautiful. A thing you don't see at all in heaps of other capeshit movies and shows.

daredevil is good cause its 13 episodes

i enjoy the flash but its dragged out so much, and muh speedster villain gets boring

the best comic book show with two seasons is

I've only seen Daredevil.

I really liked it.
Charismatic main lead, good antagonists, excellent fight scenes, great cinematography and use of colour palettes.

looks like Daredevil's cowl was designed by a blind man

I dislike every superhero "TV-show" except for daredevil.

Jon Bernthal as the punisher is GOAT, especially in the prison fight scene and the graveyard scene.

Daredevil is capekino. Flash is for little girls named Sally.

Flash was more fun and looks to be continuing that with Flashpoint. Hopefully we see some Thomas and Martha Batman and Joker(doubtful). Daredevil is the better story.

Daredevil is for boys, Flash is for girls!

Daredevil feels so far removed from everything else Marvel have done

Kind of funny they're both the opposite style that DC and Marvel each go for in their movies

>You ever been tired, Red?

saw the daredevil movie recently, preddy good

This is probably bait, but I honestly did like it at the time. Keeping in mind this was the era of shlocky 90s hero films, it wasn't bad at all, especially compared to stuff life Steel.

I liked the looks-wise Aaron MAX Bullseye, the rain scene, and the fight in the church. The suit was also better than what we have now, at least a little.

>hating Bernthal and pawg Danielle

what the fuck

>saying the same 'you know' type line over and over but it didn't matter cause it was so organic

I couldnt get over this because it just felt like he was channeling shane again instead of actually acting in a different role

DD S1 was good, they fucked up The Punisher in S2 though. Also the ninja stuff gets tiring.

I thought The Flash had pretty bad acting at first, but it seems to be getting better through the show.

I prefer The Flash by some distance (2nd best capeshit this year after Gotham). Really struggled to finish the 1st season of DD which is why I'm putting off starting the 2nd. It starts out pretty well but holy shit it tries to be edgy.

The Flash is on CW, it's fucking horrendous and impossible to take serious like every other program on that channel.

>2nd best capeshit this year after Gotham

Can people really be this pleb and live?

>Not liking Gotham

I think you're the pleb here, mano.

Gotham in its second season outshined all other capeshit. tbqh

Those are comic book staples, though.

One of the Flash's most notorious enemies is his long-lost evil twin.

Daredevil is better made in a technical sense (better acting, dialogue, cinematography, etc). In terms of story the first seasons are about equal. The second season of Daredevil is kind of disjointed but the second season of Flash is extremely messy. Overall, I'd say DD 1 > DD 2 = Flash 1 > Flash 2.

I don't get what's supposed to be so poignant about that line, what is it?

you're all plebs