Anyone ever steal a friends thong to fap with?

Anyone ever steal a friends thong to fap with?

My friends sister's...

Jerked it with my female housemates dirty thong. Also had a few I took from customers dirty laundry when I installed cable tv. If I couldn't steal a pair I would dig through their hampers or find a pair on the floor and have a long sniff.

many times.
used to enjoy stealing my girl friends sister used panties.
They used to smell and taste incredible.
used to cum buckets every time

Visited my friend in college. When she would go to class I'd take a pair and lay in her bed. Found her vibrator to

Did you use it?

I sucked on it in her bed fapping with her thong. Shot everywhere

Are you me?!

i thought i was the only one.....
i used to plan it out so i could have a shower straight after her, was even more cash if you got in fresh

I used to steal this girls underwear and volleyball shorts as much as I could. She had a thick ass and thighs, was on the volleyball team at the college I went to.

I have yellow lace booty shorts from a friends drawer and a blue thong from a friends mom

i live with a couple and fap with/ smell the girls panties

You are not alone Sup Forumsro!
I used to live with my gf (now wife), her sister and step-dad. So I too had to plan very carefully, as hers were in her laundry basket in her room!
Sometimes I got jackpot and got some perfect fresh ones though!!

Still have a couple of pairs hidden away in our house but no more fresh ones for me, sad times!

Didn't have to, had a friend kayli who played soccer so she had really nice legs and a tight ass. She wore sheer leggings all the time and whenever she bent over everyone got a full view of her thong. I actually think she's doing underwear modeling now.

I blindly grabbed two pairs from a friends drawer in a rush. Two thongs. I fap to her pictures wearing them. So soft

Girlfriends friend at her house, was just laying there. Couldn't help myself

weird as fuck fam

I used to all the time.

Stole a pair from a cheerleaders bag smell wonderful

Here she is

Best pair I ever took was a Forrest green thong from my buddies girlfriend. I fapped so many times with it

I had a female roommate for about a year. I sniffed her panties, wore them, sucked on her dildos, you name it I did it.

>Anyone ever steal a friends thong to fap with?
My exgirlfriend's sister's

Yup. I sucked my friends vibrator wearing one of her thongs in front of a mirror. Exploded everywhere

What kind?

yup

anyone steal a family members panties? i used to steal my sisters and sniff them until i came

Nah. Pic of her panty drawer?

it was a few years ago, we've both since moved out

What your favorite pair?