Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6iC-8c8WuE
youtube.com/watch?v=NRSgioYlw-k
efukt.com/21112_Vitalyzdtv_Does_Bang_Bus.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>knowing any youtube celebrities

Literally who?

Keemstar

I want him dead and his body turned into a doll.

>wishing death on princesstard and babytard

i wish death on you op

pedo fuck, hope you burn in hell with them

All of them.

pewdiepie

what? how am i a pedo?

>Youtube
>celebs
lad...
I wish death upon you for even knowing them

CaseyNeistat
YMS
...probably missing 100 more

>mfw i wish death on all these faggy ass youtube celebs

THEY ALL SHOULD DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>2016
>not acknowledging that there are many hundreds of youtube celebrities that make many millions per year and are more well known with the younger generation than most actors

wew lad, go to bed grandpa

i looked up their channel and it's literally just videos about their shitty, normal life

why do people watch these?

That fuckwit with the idiot son who breaks shit open with an axe to show what is inside.
A really weird family, wouldn't suprise me if there was some abuse going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=x6iC-8c8WuE

lol why?

youtube.com/watch?v=NidE0fa4wcY

thats pretty edgy

>it's a Casey does absolutely nothing but drinking expensive shit while riding on an expensive board while having an expensive drone follow him around episode

>wishing death on a big family of white people

hmm

That dad rapes that kid. I only watched 20 seconds but I would bet my life on it.

guy milks his kids lives to beg for jewtube shekels
>some abuse going on
no shit

jesus christ he's so gay. is that really his son?

GradeAUnderA
h3h3
Leafyishere

That kind of youtubers in general.

MDE

youtube.com/watch?v=NRSgioYlw-k

"What's inside an Xbox One Elite controller?"

Watch how he totally butchers it, without even doing a good job of showing what is inside.

Guys, i'm still relevant!

youtube.com/watch?v=6nP8SLkK0cM

>pushing your children into such a fucking toxic profession
One day they'll look back and realize they have no memories outside of those on camera.

watch a bunch mentally ill people
no thank buddy
id watch gore videos over those kind of "people"

what a shitshow
>that giant tv
I'll admit it, I'm jealous af, fuck this homo family

CGP Grey

Literally made for people who watch the daily show for news and south park for social commentary.

Who is this family? Why do they have those stupid fucking tard names? Who the fuck watches this shit??

We're all getting our wish one of these days

They're cancerous normie cunts. Other normie retards watch them. Look at these fucking viewcounts.

Men fear you
Women wants to get impregnated by you

Some of his videos are cool, I enjoy the one where he talks about Flags.

Sure he's a bit pretentious but I appreciate he keeps his videos down to good short lengths.

Is weird, cuz his daughters are the memes of pedos, and they still recording his daughters.

All for the money, they are such pathetics persons

This post perplexes me.

I know its supposed to be some kind of ironic meme humor but it's so abstract.

Yisus, what a boring life you have.

the stuff he's doing at the moment sounds fun

>Owen is going to university to study video games

JUST

Is this the whitest family on YouTube?

I'm sure you're living the fast and exciting life while posting on a Korean mahjong forum.

that one weird little mtf or ftm trans bitch with the stupid face

It's his wife's son.

Im posting and wasting my life in this shithole, at least i dont watch shitty videos.

Kill yourself, man

They make fun of retarded people and get paid millions in YouTube views.

Get with the times grandpa. Nobody cares about Jimmy Stewart or whoever you think counts as a celebrity anymore.

Some peooles watch this shit?

GradeAUnderA is funny and you should kill yourself for being contrarian faggot

He's literally /ourguy/

Haha, did i trigger you?

he's a faggot

kill yourself my man

Oh shit you did lol

Haha nice one bro

Haha

>Leafyishere
>wanting to kill the Andy Kaufman of our generation

I used to like him just for the video presentation and general attitude, but once I realized how all of his videos are some echo chamber for the 13 year old opinions ( lol school is useless, fashion is soon dumb, lmao tipping???? , sports are dumb xD , Pokemon is WEIRD if it was real life!! ).
Now I can't enjoy any of his shit.
I think he shat himself once he hit the million subs milestone. Now he plays it safe.
Literally "Reddit" the channel ( not even in a derogatory way, actually Reddit incarnate

Just the parents. They know they carry the gene for microcephaly but they kept having kids anyway. But they profit of these kids so they probably don't care. Son is smiling because he dodged a bullet and will probably gtfo to college soon

you mean pathetic?

Bla bla bla, etc.....

Fuck off

>YouTube celebs you wish death on.
fucking all of them

>>knowing any youtube celebrities
and this

Those fake smiles and the superflual agony.

That feminist who I always see that gets meme'd on for saying she's bi and that there's 5 genders.

Sam Hyde. All racists should die tbqh

SJW please

What is Owen studying?

I don't really care about "youtube celebs" enough for that.

Try doing something else with your time, OP. Maybe read a book or play boardgames.

Laci Greene?

thanks for the laugh, user

Pic related and all the other "pranksters"

This. Fuck that reddit shit. Worst thing is his veneer of education which he uses to peddle the most sensationalist bullshit ("hi guys ur actually 2 consciousness")

Venus angelica

he has a ridiculously tiny head

He has a ridiculously tiny dick as well

>LITERALLY CALLING YOUR FAMILY RETARDS FOR YOUTUBE VIEWS

THEY DO LOOK PRETTY FUCKING TARDED

DID HE MARRY HIS COUSIN

NEVER GO FULL SHAYTARD

everyone except my boy pewdiepie da god
tha og you tube man

Jokes aside his videos where he is neither playing video games nor interacting wth other YouTube celebs have been pretty fucking good the past couple of months
I don't know if he's got a new editor or whatever but it's comedy gold

>YouTube
>celebs

you may pick only one

i was joking but i think he's a charming guy even if i only catch his videos if they show up on trending with 5+ million views

Reaction channels. All of them.

This guy.

>that last few videos where he road trips with his son

Why does Owen look so bored and dead inside

I used to work in a movie theater in Idaho and apparently I served the Shaytards popcorn one day. The only reason I even know it is that all the high school girls I worked with freaked out afterwards and said "DO YOU KNOW WHO THAT WAS?"

>destroying your clueless childrens own private lives by parading them around the internet EVERY SINGLE DAY
>not being arrested for child abuse

Only in america

non-functioning*

efukt.com/21112_Vitalyzdtv_Does_Bang_Bus.html

youtube board when?

If I send this thread to him can he sue Sup Forums or better yet swaglord for death threats??

And gay. Don't forget that he constantly looks and acts like he's craving some fat D.

Is that what they're called lel

Lilysingh or whatever the fuck that Indian chick is

he's trying to shit post ironically, but he's just not going far enough.

Tard is an offensive term, no?

What the fuck is wrong with people.

all of them
youtubers and their fans are cancer

Yeah bro
I think he's 100% gay.
Weird how you can sense naturally if people are gay or not

Imagine being that son and knowing you dodged being a literal brainless mong.

It actually comes from unitard, Shay wore one in like his first video and since back then they didn't say the kids' names they just made -tard names up.

I used to subscribe back when Shay was fat and self-loathing, he was a lot less irritating and their family was more relateable because they weren't worth literally hundreds of millions. I live alone and it's comforting having some kind of exposure to a family life, it's the only source I have because I'm pretty sure I'll never live with people for the rest of my life. Plus I'll admit the two girls are cute, that was a main draw.

I unsubscribed a couple years ago when I found myself unable to watch any scene with Shay for more than 30 sec. Occasionally I'll pop back in during the warm months to see if there are any nipslips or to see if Avia is getting tits yet.

I want to fuck laci green so fucking bad

Fucking Mormons.

wasn't the mom a crack whore?

I swear one day this guy is going to cut open his kid or wife and upload it. Everything seems "off"

>watch a video of Casey at vidcon
>HUNDREDS of retarded teen grills completely lose their shit when he walks past them

God damn, I usually don't mind the youtubers as much as the fans. They are the real fucking cancer.
After watching that I seriously felt uneasy for a few days knowing that there are a lot of people out there that act like that.

Why is his wife so fucking ugly holy shit.