Mel kino, my friend

Did he poop while running?

based mel

I really like this film

>his viking epic is slowly becoming a reality

It's a good film.

Come with me, son!

There are still jews out there.

I watched this yesterday. Over the years I'd somehow gotten the idea that it was 2 and a half hours of the Conquistadors blowing the Mayans the fuck out.

The end result was still good, but I'd have liked to watch an epic about what I thought it was.

Speaking as an Injun.

My family and I fucking love this movie. based Mel knows what he's doing

>yfw that's not even jaguar paw at the front, it's middle eye

>Speaking as an Injun.
>1/32 Navajo

This is the best World Peace skit

Nope. 37% Shoshone.

Even got a DNA test to be sure.

hello Johnny, care to spill the details of that deal you made with Amber?

>literally pocatello
Holy shit

As an injun my mother likes this movie too. I expected something ok got something pretty good.

Goof movie. Mel unhinged.

So who raped your great-great-great-mother and why aren't you out there killing white folks for revenge?

This movie was pretty good. I didn't even know Mel "Gas 'em" Gibson directed things

i saw it when i was 16 and didnt understand at the time the political implications but after rewatching it recently i just thought how did this movie make it past the jewish politically correct council of hollywood

My grandma fucked a Basque guy. The white side of the family are really only distant cousins.

>Mel will never direct a 5 hour long Blood Meridian movie using an almost entirely unknown cast and staying true to the book's violence and landscape descriptions
>He will never work painstakingly to costume and makeup the Apache attackers

Damn Mel made a movie that had absolutely no white people in it, which people liked for completely non-ideological reasons. I think he was the greatest progressive film-maker despite not being a progressive.

And Jesus said unto him, "Exterminate the jews at all costs, my son. I was wrong about them. So very wrong."
Mel 3:56

There's a couple of whites at the end

because he's not a subhuman like you, Jamal

>that scene with the white devils coming to America

So you're not an indian. You are 63% something else. It's like saying you are White but in reality you are 63% Black.

I'm Indian AND Basque, but how does being 63% Basque render my indian blood non-existent to you?

I didn't say I was 100% indian. I just said that I am and so is my family.

I have 1% Indian blood in me. Does that mean i am Indian?

And I'm of royal blood from hundreds of years ago, so I must be a prince

>comparing 1% to 37%

Sure, pal.

But I'm not 37% from hundreds of years ago. So what does that have to do with anything?

Where does the line end? At what % can i consider my self an indian? 10%?

My grandfathers grandfather was russian. Am I a slav?

Don't get my hopes up for nothing man

That's more of an opinion that varies from person to person, but I see what you're saying.

All my aunts and uncles still speak Shoshone fluently. My grandma (not great grandma, my dad's mom) was even born in a tipi. Along with my blood, I was on a reservation too.

Do you own any tracksuits?

*raised on a reservation