How many times have you listened to this album guys, come on now be honest no ones gonna judge you

How many times have you listened to this album guys, come on now be honest no ones gonna judge you.

What would you 100% truthfully rate it?

>218 + countless times in highschool
>10/10 for the first 50 listens, over time I have formed the opinion it is at tops an 8.5/10 album

I didn't because it's folk.

Like, 6.

still a 10/10
at least 100

what's wrong with folk friend?

like 10 times, but I always skip many parts because they're annoying

fuck it, it's a 5

>countless, if I had to say over 150
>9/10 when I first listened to it, got super into it and praised it as a 10/10, would give it a 9/10 now
the reason i do that is because all the songs are catchy and enjoyable, there's a lot of emotion present, the world Jeff creates is very easy to get lost in, and there's a lot of stuff musically in it that I've not heard before or since (with the exception of divorce lawyers i shaved my head which is basically ITAOTS for the suicidal and schizophrenic)

I don't know because I don't have autism

which parts would you skip?

Probably this. I listened to it because it was mentioned on Sup Forums a lot. I liked it but I was already too old to relate to this kind of music. I can understand why people love it so much if this was the soundtrack of their adolescence.

nice try edgy retard

I am listening to it right now.

I'm not kidding lmao. I wish I spent long summers listening to this but it just didn't happen. I like the album though, why do you think I'm trolling?

the first few songs where the singer is screaming like an idiot.. and that 8 minute song.. boooooring

saying that you're too old to relate to 'this kind' of music
I still dont believe you btw

Never, due to how heavily shilled the album is on here. Really gets my expectations too high that I know won't be matched.

i think shilled is the wrong word here friend

Hated first two times, become tolerable last time

Still think it's really overrated, that Jeff Magunm shows no honesty on it, and, in fact, just made a pretentious album to appear unique and outstanding

I think this was what happened

Damn, you're triggered hard. When you listen to music at a young age it has a bigger impact on you. I wasn't young when I heard it, I was 27. It's a good album but I have no emotional value attached to it. If you can't see why I consider that this music is for a younger audience, I don't know what to tell you.

this post is very very bad

you're pretending as if you arent an overtly pretentious cunt but I see through your bullshit
bye

damn girl

suck my balls fuccboi

Please go away

I hope you mean part two or are referring to them as one song.

3377 / 11 = 307 times

And it's still a 10 out of fucking 10 for me. Two-headed boy part two is the best track.

I deleted the post cause I forgot to add "part two". Yes, THBP2 is the best track.

But Oh Comely is one of the best tracks.

Yes, but what meaning does it have?

Probably like 5 times all the way through.

Few dozen times for a handful of tracks though.

That's considering I have it on CD in my car.

probably something decent but not nearly as deep as RYM and genius will try to persuade you it is.

probably around 50?

I really like it but it's not something I always wanna put on

it's an autumn album for me

First song is nice, then it goes downhill until the brief relief of Holland, 1945

8 or 9 times
6/10, itaots is the most overrated album of all time

Damn, so NMH's are just really autistic people?

you're thinking of astral weeks or blue

I got last.fm on January 1st.

~300 times, it's a 10/10

very nice accessible pop music with quality production and decent ambience. overrated but humble in sound and hardly pretentious no matter what hipster faggot will tell you this is an above average album that had a massive cult following ruin it's reputation. 6.5/10

Jeff Mangum was 28 when he released it, though. It's certainly made for young people, but you're deceiving yourself by suggesting that 27 isn't young. It's okay if you didn't appreciate the sentiments expressed by the music or if you prefer other music; you just shouldn't be surprised when your presumptuous, naive attitude triggers others, particularly those that do enjoy the album.

Its hard to make an estimate, I've been listening to this work of art for a large portion of my life.. its always held a dear part of my heart. It'll always be a 9/10 for me

5-10 times fully

6/10

>doesn't get it

probably around 70 times since 2010

over 100 but i don't count

25-30. I like the first 4 tracks, and the last one, a lot. Everything else is not as good.

3 or 4 times
solid 8/10

i like this album a lot

cringe aside, it's not a bad design for a card

idk, like 100 times maybe

I've listnded to it probably around ten times in the last few years in full, but I always go back to a couple tracks here and there.

I would give it a 8/10 or 8.5/10 or so.

I listened two headed boy at least 100 times while album roughly hits 20 times.
also little birds is their best song imo.

I feel like I've listened to this album ~200 times but it's probably more like 70-80 to be honest.
It's a masterpiece honestly- I give it 10/10

around 15-20 times, only to preserve its excellence, and also because listening to any album more than five times is a waste of my precious time.
I work 40 hours a week and have a family, so discovering new music & Fully appreciating it with repeated listens is a slow process.
That being said, it's a 10/10. It's proof that simplicity can be gorgeous, and I really love the placement of each track in the grand scheme.

No it isn't

urme

No idea
Around an 8/10. Black Foliage is the superior E6 album

i listen to it when im drunk
like a 7/10

Somewhere around 30 according to last.fm
9/10

Yeah.

probably around 50-60 times. it's a 9/10 only because i don't really like either of the instrumental tracks all that much

when you skip the fool you are the fool

this

>dry mountaintops

like 20-30 times

yeah it's probably 10/10

about 30 times. listened to it today actually. i didn't sleep and felt more emotional than usual and almost cried

I've listened to it almost every day since I bought it around a year ago so... probably around 330?

I absolutely adore it 9.5

I'm about to fucking scream. Holy fucking shit, this board is fucking awful today. Am I the only one left who hasn't been on this board for less than a year? If you still regard this shit as a 9 or 10/10, you are a literal, actual fucking pleb. This is L I T T E R A L L Y babby's first album. Kill yourselves.

First a 7/10, then a 10/10, nowadays a 5/10. Been losing interest in it and most other Sup Forumscore as well.

More than 3 times but less than 10. The album is like a solid B for all its charms, I wouldn't vilify you for liking it more than I do, but if you seriously think it's a 10/10 masterpiece your worldview is probably inchoate as fuck.

twice.

It's a solid 7 / 10. It's on par with some of Guadalcanal Diaries lesser works.

I have listened to thousands upon thousands of albums and just recently I realized this album is pretty much perfect so yeah

1070 scrobbles, so 97

But it's not like I only listen to it straight through, I'll listen too individual songs a lot as well