1. Arsenal
2. Chelsea/Liverpool
3. United/Spurs

imo

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I always associated Dempsey with Fulham

youtube.com/watch?v=BPkQ6YdRCbQ

>and that's a penalty for spurs!
>kane... scores!

I watched the 2010 world cup and liked watching soccer so I decided to follow an English team. Didn't want a big name club the way the pats or yankees are in the US, cuz I'm from Cleveland lel
Picked the one with the funniest name

Really? I've never seen one. As far as I know, it's

1. Man United (default choice+Mexicans who watch them bc they had Chicharito)
2. Barcelona/Real Madrid (like every latino kid picks one of those two teams, you'll see us wearing their gear in every city with a lot of latinos)
3. Arsenal
4. Liverpool
5. Chelsea

And I've seen a couple PSG/Juve/Bayern shirts here and there. Never Spurs though. Maybe they're more popular on the West Coast?

He still would have won the golden boot last season if you don't count penalties.

friendly reminder that in the softest competitive league season since the conception of the premier league, Tottenham lost at stamford bridge despite leading 2-0 at half-time and cost themselves the title, before proceeding to lose 2-1 at southampton and 5-1 to Newcastle.

For some reason in California I see a lot of Boca Juniors stuff

I also went to this one part of Anaheim Hills and there was a few homes in a row that had Aston Villa gear

When I was picking a foreign team in 2009 Robbie Keane played for Spurs and he could do flips after he scored so I really had no choice.

Spurs are the hipster team for people who don't want to be labeled as glory hunters yet still support a decent team.

It depends on where you are. In Miami, Real and Barca are the big teams and nobody else is even close. They might even be more popular than the Heat. In New York, it's all Arsenal for obvious reasons, and everywhere else it's Man United.

The only people that I know to support United are asian and african customers. Farca is the most popular, and it's not even close.

>decent

Also, if an American supports Spurs you know they started watching in '09 at the earliest. Same with Man City ('12) and Chelsea ('05).

>Ch5ls3a
>Chelsea still won the league that season
>Chelsea will likely win the league again this season
>Spurs finished 3rd in a 2 horse race and lost 5-1 to an already relegated Newcastle in the process
>Spurs were knocked out of the Champions League at the group stages
Don't really like Chelsea but Spurs are just so >Spurs it almost hurts.

I loved last seasons game during the 2-2 draw. Seeing Willian chimp out and taunt the Spuds customers with the golden premier league logo of his jersey made me kek hard.

Dempsey's best years weren't even at Spurs.

I loved that game too, Dier looked like he was genuinely trying to murder Hazard and didn't even get a red.

>comnentator: "yet another brilliant derby goal from kane!"
>pundits: "absolutely world class potential"
>redditors: "6 goals in 7 games??? b-b-b-but i thought he was a 2-season wonder!!! :DD"

american name.

nyc has a decent spurs community with regularly organised viewings at Flannery's, then again when it's a city of like 8 million of course theres gonnna be a community for everything

This. It's pretty sad that's the only game against Chelsea they can be proud of. Chelsea have endless 3-0 wins against spurs + 5-1 humiliation at Wembley featuring the best spurs team in decades vs worst Chelsea team since 96

Fatechinno is muh waifu

Fuck I can't wait for this game. I think Spurs are actually going to do it the madmen. Chelsea have been due a loss since the West Brom game

Kane will score twice today.

Screencap this.

spurs here. we will definitely lose.

Spurs win 4-3

Shaping up to be a 0-0.