"Hey Tom...remember me? See you on February 6th"

>"Hey Tom...remember me? See you on February 6th"

Really just cannot wait for the rematch so Brady can shit on them and it can finally stop

Heard that line before you started watching football kid. Tom failed and will fail yet again.

I'm adding this post to my collage Screencast for when Brady wins his 5th ring, thanks

>can this guy out coach Belicheck?

3 things in life

Taxes
Death
Pats losing to the Giants in Superbowls

Why is the media dick riding Eli so hard?

Eli's playoff autism has been ignited. It's over, Tom.

>Tim Brody would have 6 rings if Eli Manning didn't exist

capping this one as well

my shitposting after brady wins his 5th will blot out the sun

Name a more interesting plotline in the playoffs than even just the potential of him beating the Patriots a 3rd time?

The playoffs are gonna be shit this year, this is all they got.

>not looking forward to the raidniggers-toxins spaghetti bowl

>looking forward to the raidniggers-toxins spaghetti bowl

Jimmies slightly russled

The Cowboys being as good as their record and romping to Number 6. Sup Forums doesn't want to see it, but everyone else does.

how much linger before eli embarasses himself on national television again and gints fans disappear for another 6 months

>Giants are going to win three playoff games on the road

Keep buying those lottery tickets, user.

>tfw people say Brady is MVP when he had a great OL, one of the best defenses in the league(matched only by the Giants) and Jimmy Garoppolo going 3-1 without you. Even with those four games considered, he would still be just number 3 or 4 on numerous key stats.

He's also 20th in the league on passing yards this season

Because you can't spell Elite without Eli

post you are face when eli cucks brady again

>what was the 2007 superbowl season in which they set a record for wins on the road, where Tom Coughlin called the Giants "the Road Warriors"
>what was the 2011 superbowl season in which they had only 1 home game in the playoffs
luh'mao

Elishate?

The Owl is on the 5th.

Who do you think Tom Brady would rather see in the playoffs? The better-record seahwaks who he has beaten in the superbowl, or the lesser-record Giants who he has lost to in the superbowl?

I'll never understand this dude. He has two SB victories, and has been called one of the greatest 4th quarter QBs, but I swear if he retired tomorrow, we may never hear about him being inducted into the HoF.

I know that's probably bullshit, but why does it seem that way? Why is he slept on so much? Like he would have to win 2-3 more SBs before people start calling him a great QB.

Because at no point was he the best QB in the league and for a lot of his career was middle of the pack.

Because he's autistic as fuck. I remember when one of his former teammates called his pre-game motivational speeches "almost comical".

its his face. he looks like a retard so nobody remembers the great things hes done after looking at his face once. hes almost a guaranteed hall of famer tho. hes getting in for sure. its undeniable.

I seriously think Eli would have to go into a witness protection program if that happened again. The asshurt would reach those levels.

>one of his former teammates called his pre-game motivational speeches "almost comical"
This was Tiki Barber who said this, the preseason after he retired fro the Giants and took up trying to be a sports anchor (but really he was just whoring himself out, in essence). Eli Manning responded saying, "I'm not gonna lose any sleep over what Tiki" and then made the reporters laugh when he sarcastically said "I'm just happy that he's making such a smooth transition into the reporting world" to which team veterans like Michael Strahan praised Eli for. If anything, I believe that moment was one of the moments that proved that he wasn't just a joke, and that he was in the league as a true competitor who wouldn't take getting shit on very lightly.

>because he's autistic as fuck
I mean, in terms of the question being "Why don't we view him as a HoF'er" not "Does he deserve to be an HoF'er", then maybe I guess?
Reason that also has to play with it is the fact that "manning face" is a thing and he leads recent history in most turnovers (201 in last however many years). However, deserving it is a different story. Besides being a 2x SB MVP, he's 7th in touchdowns thrown, 8th in passing yards, 7th in completions, 13th in passing yards, and 20th in pass percentage. And he's only been in the league for 13 years, so if he follows Peyton's footsteps, he still has 5 years of playing and stat building to go.

Edit: 8th in passing yards, 13th in passing yards/game

>"Hey me... remember Tom? See February 6th on you"