Anybody have real sauce on her?

Anybody have real sauce on her?

has it ever been found?

where is she from?

Not talking about a link to her zip, e.g.

thesauceftw com/2015/06/big-titted-blonde.html

But the actual origin of this legendary set, one of the GOAT, imho

PROtip:

she is NOT any of the following:

stayawaydramax

sandra ikkepriv

Harriet Heth

these are all obviously fake accounts that just used the pics long after the set got around.

and she's probably not Annalean or Annaleen either, although those names are less obviously fake / incorrect than those listed above

this her? motherless/973F44C

I've alternatively heard arguments that she is from:

Australia

New Zealand

South Africa

Brazil

UK

Netherlands

US (Pacific NW)

all with varying degrees of evidence offered, but all far from conclusive.

yep, this is her. she has 5 or so strip videos and a few short pussy play vids in the bath. they're all in the zip linked to in the 2nd post.

ohh nice thank you

bump

she strips out of an Oxford University hoodie in one of her videos, but there there are as lot of other pieces of evidence that suggest countries other than the UK

for example the pics of her in a Cotton On dressing room

however, while these stores are based out of Australia, they exist in basically all English speaking countries, including the US, South Africa, etc.

I noticed in some of her pics that she has skin care products that appear to be from a South African company. But I'm not sure if they are available outside the country.

The brand in question is SKNLOGIC

come on user, let's internet detective this shit for the good of the human race

why does it matter where she's from? it's not like we get to fuck her if we find out

I want updated pics. Want to see what she looks like now. Want Non-nude pics from social media, etc.

Fapped to her more than any other bitch on the interwebz, so naturally I'm curious as fuck to see who she actually is. Really for any info at all.

how many fucking bottles of shit is that? 25?

guess that's why she has such great skin f.a.m.

looks pretty average based on that picture
but either way a brand name of another one of those bottles is "sh'zen" which is also south african so thats probably it

doesn't explain her "oxford university" sweatshirt. and just because she has a couple SA skin products doesn't mean she lives there. Might be sold online / in other countries, she might have been on vacation, etc.

People wouldnt wear ox uni clothing in UK, must be SA. Look for a power socket bru

why wouldn't they?

maybe she or a relative went there / go there

in a previously thread someone from the UK claimed they heard 'british tv' on in the background of her vid stripping out of that sweatshirt.

I guess that's a legit reason. I fapped a ton to her too when I found that video on motherless, pretty happy to discover there's more

anybody else that wants sauce on this bitch should help keep this thread bumped so as many eyes see it as possible.

Somebody has to recognize some details that can help.

well what do you find more likely? that she went and bought the sweatshirt with the logo of a famous university or imported an obscure south african brands beauty product

also those bottles are too big to bring on a plane

anybody recognize the bag of dental rubber bands in the upper right corner of this pic?

just looked and the company ships their products worldwide from their website.

progress.

are they sold in a specific country / region? what's the brand?

looks like these are made in Indiana (US), but could be shipped internationally.

they probably sell their stuff to dentist offices

>however, while these stores are based out of Australia, they exist in basically all English speaking countries, including the US, South Africa, etc.

Store is cotton:on.
according to wikipedia -
wikipedia.org/wiki/Cotton_On_Group

Stores are across globe, but i think South Africa makes sense, image there has R for rand...

Could anyone be so kind as to put the WebMs right now, i cant open the zip on this computer

she has a necklace of an elephant which suggests south african

Videos were titled 'Lisa Bootsma' back in the day. Maybe that's her

anybody know how this set first got out? was it a ripped photobucket / icloud?

I think that's a fake name someone tried to associate with the set. could be wrong tho

She does look a bit downsie in the face

admittedly yes, but the tits...

Bump, this detective work is intriguing :)

anybody from South Africa recognize her or anything in the background of her pics?

Could be a Hooker from DC - 3054235905. this number on backpack ad

Being this dumb

that pages uses pics of obviously different girls. hookers do this all the time. PROTIP: none of the pics are her. smh.

Relevant to muh interests

mad sauce