Fat hate thread!

Fat hate thread!

Let's make America great again!

Is this realy what american people look like ? Is this true ?

I honestly hope CPS intervened
They look like they're paralyzed, and when you can't move and have a 'murican diet, you get fat

God I fuckin hate fat people. Scum of the earth. 100% excuses and no responsibility.

Yyyyyep

>they can't even tell that they're fucking

That fat, yes. But I've never seen people walking around with shit in their pants.

You think I'm strapped in for MY safety?!

That bitch has 50 pounds on my heaviest weight. lmfao

Kek is that the Michelin man

Looks like fun, I'd do that too.

Trucks are great for transporting large farm animals.

Kek walle is coming tru

I hope that truck didn't blow out its transmission from having to haul a hamplanet

They're devolving.
The whales are actually putting themselves into nets.

Winrar

The sugar melts away leaving the sweetness behind

Really she is going to be in a grave so soon that she should just not even waste the energy to get up

every time i watch this and she hits that curb i hope she falls out of the chair and rolls down the street

Just a question for everyone here is 6'5 and 350 pounds considered retarded fat

The average CoD player

If you have ever seen a fat person post about diet not working, things like this are the culprit.
Fatties under report calorie consumption but 125-150% according to the New England Journal of Medicine

I dont understand the fatty fuckers. How are those legs attractive..

Sorry user. It is.
My brother is 6'2" and weighs 230 pounds. He's on the brink of the obesity. 3 inches isn't worth 120 pounds

Mmmmppppfpfpfffppfpffffff

That's not a sex swing, that's a fucking airlift harness.

I should have known Hawkin likes them thicc

One more question now I don't look like a fat ass and my bones are pretty big like I have a size 19 shoe mens

Her right arm is more like a flipper

bitch looks like melting icecream

>BMI 41.5
"Regular" obese is 30+
41.5 is "obese class III," which is fucking fat as shit. Like, holy shit, have some fucking dignity and treat yourself better kind of fat.

I'm meeeeeeeltiiiiing

The kid that screams and calls you a hacker

You're American.

Yeah, when the bitch is that fat, you're as likely to be fucking a roll as fucking a hole.

My ex wife (5'7", average frame, not small but not build huge, skeletally speaking) got to over 200 lbs at one point, and in some positions, only the tip of my dick was actually in her, and the rest of the shaft was just sliding against her pressed-together thighs. Still felt pretty good, tbh.

I could have powered the Eastern US for a month with the energy she just wasted

>BMI 29.5
Not technically obese, but still fucking fat.

guy in the background cant fucking believe his eyes

Those qt lolis are going to grow up to be angry hambeasts
So sad

I'm definitely fat, however, I'm not proud or happy about it. I'm ashamed and feel gross just like I should for being a fatty.

Down 60 lbs over the past year but still a ways to go.

No sympathy for these abominations.

Unless you're a high level power lifter who does strongman competitions, yeah that's retarded fat

BritBongs have a way higher obesity count

No, that's just your tiny dick mate.

That black booty mmmmm

I said on the brink. He's fasting and lost 12 pounds in 30th weeks. Moody as fuck though

Can anyone explain to me what is body shaking and fat acceptance as well as how did we end up here.

not gonna lie kinda hot

If your bmi is 41.5, you are fucking fat no matter how you think you look. No way around it fatty

Thicc

Fat hate is legit

I'm fat and I hate myself

>kg
is it now Sup Forums.co.uk?

>I'm fat and I hate myself
You should. You've failed at THE most important thing in life, keeping yourself healthy.

That certainly didn't help. But I was able to get it in quite well when she weighed 140 lbs, so I'm not taking all of the blame for it. The extra 60+ lbs she packed on did not help.

You forgot a couple

prove or nevar happand

*440lbs

>that ham-claw

most of these slobs voted for trump

Absolutely reprehensible

This is what you see if you look up West Virginia up in the dictionary

any nudes of the mom?

I know right?

Most of these slobs are on welfare. Why would they vote for trump. I know you have a bernie boner but use your brain before you open your mouth.

She's pretty hot, would bang.

American