Just ate 2.5 grams of shroom's

Just ate 2.5 grams of shroom's
Rip

get the phuck off Sup Forums and enjoy that shit man, shouldnt ever waste the potential of that shit

>drugs
>potential

Pick one

You want us to suck your dick or something? Big fucking deal. I hope you jump off a bridge while you're tripping.

light.

2.5 isn't too much, it's what you'd want to start off with on your first time (2-2.5)
Haven't you heard of psychedelics helping people with ptsd? Or medical cannabis?

I'm high off a edible rn waiting for the effects

So long, OP's ego. See you in ten minutes, or ten hours, you won't really know.

Listen to Deloused in the Comatorium by The Mars Volta you nigger fuck

Fuck

2.5 is a pretty small dose (decent fir first time). If it is your first time next time I recommend taking an 1/8th. Enjoy your expanse in openness.

2.5 isn't RIP status
should have a good time though
double it if you wanna RIP

2.5 grams ain't shit come back when you slam a quarter

Don't waste any of it. Do whatever comes to your mind. See you whenever you realise you're sober. Enjoy the hangover too lol

Watch a movie in another language. I watched an old Japanese Karate movie on shrooms and it was one of the best things ever.

Theres no "hangover"from shrooms. Either you had a bad reaction or you had shitty shrooms.

Do things to scare yourself. That's the only way you have a proper experience. Someone start a tiny chat so we can watch OP trip.

The hangover for me is a depression from wanting the high back. It kind of wears me out mentally, makes me groggy.

go into pitch black room and just lie down for best trip of your life. youll have a lightshow

I see what you mean. What helps me is a nice wake and bake and mahbe some more shrooms lel

I had 2.5 gs , maybe 3 my first time, and I had a "heroic level" experience. I don't think they were cubensis. It had me communicating with foreign entities through light energy revealing to me knowledge and crazy things about my life. There is no way I could be on Sup Forums at that level lol.

Check em dubs

Check em

>2.5
Yeah, inches on your baby dick.
Fucking try a man's dose at 6-8.
+Silent Darkness.
+Close your eyes.
Experience pure information.

For me it's i'm too happy about everything, can't see the negative in anything. That's the reason I don't like shrooms that much, I prefer to be a bit cynical about things instead simulated happiness.

youre supposed to eat like 5 or 6 whats wrong with you faggots

>comment

>hahahahaahah got you faggot!!!! i was being retarded on purpose!!!!!

take a look at this

Have fun bud

Listen to the wall by pink floyd, changed my view on society when i took 5 Grams for my first trip