Tfw no gf

>tfw no gf

Iktfb

>tfw no Karen bussy

>texting a girl over winter break as a college senior
>she's a college freshman
>conversation heats up in terms of replies every couple of days
>tfw virgin so I wanna get laid but I also want a relationship but also a senior so I already foresee the end and I feel she'd be hesitant because I'm leaving soon anyway
>do i ask her to hang or grab food?
>what do

Don't give up user, the year just started

Gonna ask out the girl at work this year, for real this time

tfw

just bee yourself ;^)

I say ask to hang out but dont be over the top or a passive beta. My experience with the female race has led me to believe that if a girl is interested in you she will make it very clear and you shouldn't let the signals pass you by being unsure of the situation. Basically go with her flow. Hope it helps user, we're all gonna make it

Just go for the pussy man, very little chance she's interested in something serious

I am actually

The only indication that she may like me is the fact that she replies to my texts at a faster rate than I do. Otherwise, it's been pretty casual and I've done most of the flirting.

I'm probably gonna go for the pussy because it's more of a sure thing because relationships scare off women now for whatever reason.

I would post a screencap of my convo but (1) I generally feel weird doing that and (2) this thread will die really soon because >they do it for free. How should I transition into asking to hang out? I haven't texted her since an hour after New Years

>tfw two intelligent four gf

>tfw caught GF with a girl and it turns out she was just with me because I paid the bills and she lived with me
>tfw literally cucked by a woman

J U S T
U
S
T

threesome possibility?

>GRE test in 7 (seven) days
>I'm getting like 28/50
>grad school wants 40/50

> tfw plenty of females to copulate with while still being single

>haven't touched any titties since sophomore year of high school
>tfw that was 9 years ago

>americans are actually still forced to take the meme GRE test that has been proven to have zero correlation to academic success in graduate school

wew lads

We barely ever fucked and she said she doesn't like sex with men. She basically came out as a lesbian when I caught her cheating.

Met a girl from Tinder and we have sex semi-regularly. I asked her to be my GF over christmas and she said she wasn't ready. What are the chances of me getting qt gf or am
i just wasting my time? She has the gr8 feets.

not sports

a faggot

Post feet and ill advise you

Must see feet before advices given

> pic related, top tier feet

>I paid the bills and she lived with me
u dun goofed

you probably just ruined it by saying that. Have you met up since? I was in the same situation but I blamed the alcohol, it all smoothed out. But she left for college, haven't seen her since.

don't listen to anyone that has replied.

Literally all you have to do is ask her if she wants to come to your place to drink and watch netflix. Yes means she wants to fuck you. No means she doesn't want to fuck you.

>sophmore year in college
>kissless virgin
>hanging out with a girl I had a crush on
>3rd time hanging out and still haven't kissed her yet
>after a movie we are sitting awkwardly together silent
>ask if I can kiss her and my voice cracks
>leave without kissing her
>mfw

I ended up dating her for 3 years so I guess it turned out well

>Not just getting head from bitches in the room where your dog shits while your moms yell at you from through the door and film it and put it on Twitter

Fuck is wrong with you niggas?

You should have pulled a double rape suicide you faggot.

>we barely fucked cuz sex with men is disgusting

just die.

>meet qt 3.14 firefighter
>we go on a few dates, make it clear I am not her boyfriend at all
>I can't date, want to focus on family, work, gym, travel, bettering myself
>comes over, spends the night
>"I miss you" text after being gone for not even a full 2 hours
>going to miss her zero gag reflex when I tell her we aren't dating ever period

I enjoy >tfwnogf and wish to maintain it.

>Currently fucking 9/10 big titty girl that's twelve years younger than me
>Stole her from a lesbian that was full transitioning into being a dude mode
>Lesbo tranny seriously wants to fight me
>Big titty girl keeps texting me girlfriend type messages all the time even though I told her were just gonna fuck and it would probably not be anything more ever

My life became an episode of Jerry Springer over the holidays.

Minus the crazy tranny, same deal man.
Is there a reason why some people try to change/save/reclaim/what the fuck ever other people? I mean, we were clearly both open and honest from the beginning. Why us?

Post titties