Be august, 21

>Be august, 21
>Solar eclipse is going on
>Be Miura
>Inside his home playing idolm@sters
>Yucking the day away as he goes on another hiatus while legions of butthurt fans can't do anything about it
>Moon begins to shadow the sun
>Suddenly everything turns to fuck
>The landscape and sky shift into the heads of thousands of waifus
>Behold, it's the IdolH@nd
>The IdolH@nd presents Miura with his ultimate dream, to become a magical girl
>Miura is tempted but refuses
>Miura is then raped by armies of bats
>Miura is potato
>Berserk never concludes
>mfw

What do you think Sup Forums?
Will berserk ever have a conclusion?
Will Miura usher in a new age of E-sports centered around moe anime fighting games?
Will Berserk 2018 have good CGI?

also general Berserk thread

Comic artists ALWAYS blow deadlines - except for Jack Kirby who pencilled 20 pages per week well up into his 60s.

Miura has simply done away with that hypocrisy. It'll be done when it's done.

i love berserk
lots of creativity and originality
really impossible to tell it was a 1989 manga
and no OP i don't think it will ever have a conclusion
if so it will be rushed

20 pages a week??
Jesus that's impressive,
and I know it'll be done in time, the best things usually do, but I still can't help but be impatient about something this baller

We should kidnap miura and chain him up in a dungeon with some mangakamonkeys. Then we force him to draw every single day until berserk is finished

Even the latest 3 chapters were bullshit memory chapters which are basically 'nothing chapters'.

And there are definitely other hands on those panels.

Theory: Skull Knight and Flora are old friends. As will be future Guts and Schierke.

>We should kidnap miura and chain him up in a dungeon with some mangakamonkeys.
Hookers and blow. Persuasion always works better

I wanna fuck Schierke

Nah he wont be interested in hookers except maybe 10 year olds. And the blow will fuck up his mind. How about monkeydungeon and if he finishes his quota then he gets to play idolmaster for the rest of the day.

Wow nice theory how long did it take you to think that up.

>future shierke
oh you poor misguided soul, don't worry, when certain events will transpire, we'll be here to help you through the dark times

This, havent you noticed that every place guts goes to becomes completely destroyed

that is true, but what I had in mind was the fact that inside of Casca's mind Shierke and Farnese share their feelings with Casca, as if they were there, and pretty soon they're about to go to the memory of the griffith funhouse and experience firsthand what made Casca a potato in the first place.

Essentially, we're trading out the mage and the useless NPC in the D&D party for another, weaker warrior class

Griffith has to die before I do, I need it.

But she has leader stats n' shit
there's also Rickert he's definetly becoming important, anyone skullknight touches becomes important

I like these chapters.

Schierke and Farnese know nothing of Casca and Guts before they met up. Guts didn't tell them anything. These broken memory chapters spell out the real tragedy Casca experienced, what broke her mind, with S and F as witnesses.

They're theatrical chapters, setting up the big emotional scene where Casca's mind is restored and she has to face Guts... or not.

What's of equal consequence is how Schierke and Farnese are going to deal with Guts as a tragic hero. (Japanese love tragic heroes.)

I dont think so. They get to see what happened but I doubt they will get raped as well. Besided farnese is needed when casca will refuse to go with griffith on his trail of revenge. Thats when farnese will try to take her place because she's in love with guts. Also shierke is the only way that guts can control the berserker armor. No way miura is going to cut the only loli in the group

Mmm I guess you're right. Maybe less memory chapters then?

if not that they'll become potatoized, at the very least the viewing of those events will alter their personalities in a way, either dramatically or subtly, Shierke to a lesser extent than Farnese most likely because of her adept ability with magic

You're not really saying anything user. Of course they'll be shook up but their character roles won't change drastically

The anime recap episode killed me I wanted the beast to fight