Ask a paranoid fuckass anything

ask a paranoid fuckass anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XVSRm80WzZk
googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwiZjcPTnaHUAhWIYX4KHSw_CRYYABABGgJwYw&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAESEeD2vWpAHEvmXEgKmFpA1VbJ&sig=AOD64_1UKzPg3mFGyA-uPzDQgYblAgqglQ&ctype=5&q=&ved=0ahUKEwjY2rvTnaHUAhVn5IMKHdkCAmYQ9A4IhgE&adurl=
becomealivinggod.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did you see me yesterday?

i'm going to kill you. yes, you. i'm going to murder you.

How often do you leave your house OP?

im not paranoid of humans im scared of the unknown

Heeey buddy, you checked behind your door for rapists dressed like clowns yet?

im trying for once or twice a weak loaded 9mm and 4 inch knife with me probably to paranoid i live in a low crime rate area yet that small chance scares me

Alright agent Muller I'm out

Who said I was human

I'm not human though.

youtube.com/watch?v=XVSRm80WzZk

apartment building 3 floor that is the last thing i need to worry about

oh shit niggers

But what about your closets. And the rooms you're not currently in.

You know those clown rapists, they're hiding everywhere you're not looking.

and thats how you make a joke

Well played

Check behind your ear user there's an alien device in there. But you have to use a razor to get it out. Post pics so I can guide you through it.

no bed frame so no need for checking under bed
i have a dresser not a closet
community shower
no clown rape happening any time soon

carrying a gun isnt paranoia, it's preparedness. do u carry legally? what gun?

twice a month CAT scans no such device has been found going for one in a day or two

Jesus how much is that costing you?

What did they really find, when we opened up the pyramids ?

i have both a concealed and open carry licences
9mm pistol standard kind nothing special about it the link if you want to buy googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwiZjcPTnaHUAhWIYX4KHSw_CRYYABABGgJwYw&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAESEeD2vWpAHEvmXEgKmFpA1VbJ&sig=AOD64_1UKzPg3mFGyA-uPzDQgYblAgqglQ&ctype=5&q=&ved=0ahUKEwjY2rvTnaHUAhVn5IMKHdkCAmYQ9A4IhgE&adurl=

Really? How does this make you feel?

lot more than you would think

possible the worst pokemon in stats and moves also by the unknown i mean ethereal being

ayyy lamo

So you are scared of an etheral state of being? Basically like ghosts?

u carry a toy gun?..

specters poltergeists demons and such

Do you belive the earth is flat and its all controlled by some mysterious shadow government

>green

no i just got the first link when i typed 9mm

no that is just a stupid idea for over hundreds of years we have known the earth is round
as for the shadow government that im unsure about

What do you do when your in shower, keester the 9mm and hold the knife in your mouth?

i dont get what youre trying to say...

Well then, have I got the course for you! Teaches you all about that kinda stuff becomealivinggod.com/

when you look up something on google that can be bought it will have a couple of options to the right side i just copied the first one of those

another paranoid motherfucker here.
gets worse with pmdd., whats the one after Z but before ?! in your alphabet?

I've had experiences with demons, my friends house was haunted something fierce so we put thermal camera on staircase hooked up to tv, watched this motherfucker pull the camera down the stairs so hard it almost knocked the tv over. Never went back there.

wait till there is a small amount of people then stereotypical hold knife in teeth they look at me like im crazy but they stay away

i am wanting to know your gun's make/model, not some random shit

dubz have been checked
also good call never going back

it is a Beretta if my eyes are working right

Z.5 kind of like a Z, but on steroids

Yea fuck that shit, there was a rocking chair in the living room that you'd have to walk past to take a piss. Everytime you past it, it would rock back and forth and squeek

any doors get locked by a unknown force

interesting. and is that your design?

>CAT scan
i thought you werent supposed to do them unless really necessary because of the radiation

small price to pay to make sure there is no micro chips in me other than my tracking chip in case i go missing

No but doors would open by themselves, was in kitchen by myself when the light flickered and it flicked me on the nose. I could feel it breathing on me too I swear to Christ. It would only start after 10:00 and always end before 3:00

Knowing that we are watching, should you even be here

plus with how costly they are it is the only small price about it

Meant to reply to this

Don't look out your window. Just...don't do it pls

yeah fuck that i turn around and leave a room when i so much as feel someone watching me

third floor is some is out there they have to be spiderman

You could see it's face when it threw the camera down. Which was after all of that plus other shit I don't even want to talk bout like fucked up dreams, flashlights flickered when you used them etc. After I saw it's face I swore I'd never go back there

and thats when you burn the house down

What is the nature of the nuclear force that binds protons and neutrons into stable nuclei and rare isotopes? What is the nature of exotic excitations in nuclei at the frontiers of stability and their role in stellar processes? What is the nature of neutron stars and dense nuclear matter? What is the origin of the elements in the cosmos? What are the nuclear reactions that drive stars and stellar explosions?

wrong thread

Yea so I'm currently visiting family out in the sticks and this house is kinda haunted too, haven't seen anything serious yet but my room is the only room that still has this light, they took out the other ones like it cus they flash white at night. Just flashed five seconds ago. I have to turn on light to make it stop.
>Inb4 electrical problem
>I'm an electrician
>Shits creepy
>Pic related
Looks white in pic but the tone is yellow and it flashes white

>ask a paranoid fuckass anything
>anything

How does the brain transfer sensory information into coherent, private percepts? What are the rules by which perception is organized? What are the features/objects that constitute our perceptual experience of internal and external events? How are the senses integrated? What is the relationship between subjective experience and the physical world?

no fucking clue aint a neruo scientist
no clue
no clue
no clue

look up a man called bishop Bullwinkle and listen to his song hell naw and play it when ever something goes wrong

anyway turn this thread into what ever im out it is 6 am were i am time to sleep

Anyway sorry for taking over your thread OP