Only poor people own Androids

Only poor people own Androids

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uMf1uxpCg_E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so whats the problem here?

fuck poor people

Op suck my dick

Majority of both, I need to get me an Android iPhone.

Implying Larry Page is poor

gingerbread master race

More like only smart people don't use ios or apple shit in general. Remember only stupid people that want to show they rich use apple. A real rich however would laugh at the apple user

Hurrdurr,
If course they have higher "top tier" market share, their fucking phones cost a fortune

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself

Oh look this thread again.
Want convenience for a price? Apple
Want the ability to bitch about who is using what phone without considering the personal use? Any android powered device will do

you have done nothing but show that ios phones are expensive as shit. it does nothing to disprove the point shown in

gay

iphones cannot play webm without another payment, and cannot download 3rd party apps. why bother?

Iphones are for basic people

you really convinced me with those hot opinions

>Buy Iphone 7+
>Bloated lock down piece of shit toddlers first phone
>sell that shit and buy a S8+
>Comfy customisable freedom phone
Fuck Apple
Never going back

I paid more for my android than any iPhone on the market right now

poorfags detected

fuck you

As great as webms seem here, they are redundant in a business world. That's what Apple aims for. Sure the market seems aimed towards hipsters to many but the most money is made with enterprise solutions. Providing a whole company with a streamlined solution and a self managed app distribution? That's good Jerry

apple maps lol

Only the mentally retarded buy iPhones.

Meanwhile while a person who doesn't give a shit about digital message bubble would have a happier life and not be a salty piece of shit

Theres a difference between being poor and being intelligent

lol

>person sending is on an iphone
are you even trying, OP?

I own both
Iphone 6S
S7 Edge
They are fine but the S7 does better
Fuck anyone who trys to compare them
It's just a fucking phone
Fuck you

People that make this kind of thread are life force sucking parasite shit lickers. Go buy your self something for being a great wasteful meat.

Oh I really like your customizable argument.
Now I go to android users and ask "hey what did you customize?"
And they show me that they just changed the system font to something real ugly and they use extreme contrast colors. That's all the customization I've seen so far.

I'm not poor but I recently bought a second hand Motorola moto g4 for 60$. Does everything I want from a smartphone. Apk's, root, customizable layout. Why would anyone pay hundreds of $ for a fucking smartphone? Especially Apple that is even more overpriced.

go back to your call center, Rajeet

Nova launcher and lineage themes faggot

people with a lot of money often buy the product that costs the most expecting it to be better than products that cost less.

If you actually do the research, android phones that cost as much as or more than the iphone are almost always fundamentally better in just about every way. They have better, faster hardware and you actually get more out of your dollar. If you buy an iphone you are literally paying for the apple logo and their shitty limited operating system.

IOS is good at resource management but it doesn't let its user do fucking anything. Apple knows it's users are a bunch of fucking morons so it doesn't actually give them full access to their phones. Same goes for their computer operating system. You can do a lot more on windows and as a result you also can fuck shit up.

Also think about why android is the most widely used mobile operating system in the world. Apple's OS is proprietary and ONLY for APPLE DEVICES. Same goes for a lot of their hardware and cables and ports etc. The rest of the world works together and keeps the standardized ports, cables, etc and as a result everything works together outside of Apple products. Apple has literally fucked themselves by isolating themselves from the rest of the market but the Apple users are too stupid to realize and keep preordering iphones because they are too brain dead to do any research whatsoever.

My sides

Meanwhile I add better utlitys
A new Launcher or a new OS
A theme that pleases me more than the stock one
File manager to sort out my shit and hentai vids
Its endless with Andriod

>I'm not poor but I recently bought a second hand Motorola moto g4 for 60$.

It's funny because the apple babies I know are technologically illiterate, dependent on family money that had to spend $600 for a brand name while my Galaxy can do more than their phone ever could.

Most rich people may be successful in the professional world but that doesn't mean they aren't fucking idiots when it comes to technology and media

/thread

lol android was capable of this shit back in 2010

> Apple has literally fucked themselves by isolating themselves from the rest of the market

Andriods are better tbh

Guess then you'll be the first person I see that does something worthwhile with the given tools

I'll have you know sir that I made a picture of an anime girl into a live wallpaper that makes her boobs jiggle when the phone shakes

>Apple users are too stupid to realize and keep preordering iphones because they are too brain dead to do any research whatsoever

judging people by their net worth.. op is definitely an apple cunt

Im ok. Ill just stick to my rooted, resurrection remix rom S6. Hows charging while listening to your headphones coming along?

Kek

I have wireless headphones because I'm not poor, faggot.

Kek

unalterbach with an actual underage b&? How do i reach this plane of enlightenment?

Pretty ok. Got some Chinese Bluetooth headphones for 10 bucks which are inherently better then those AirPods. Somehow they even stay alive for a week without me needing to charge them. Huzzah china

Im not poor
>inb4 ipad on wheels

Only women and faggots buy androids

Omg I hate you for having a thing that I never tried before but I can relate to because it uses the basic function driving and a cheaper thing can do the same so I bitch about it

You soon will be basic bitch. Who the fuck pays nearly the amount of a good PC for a shitphone that can't even be customized to full potential. The jailbreaking scene should give up

>what is no internet coverage

Meanwhile the S8 has bluethooth 5.0
I can put my music in 2 bluethooth headphones
AND it has extented bluetooh capability
I can leave my phone in my room and listen to music in my front lawn
>checkmate

It shouldn't be that long of a distance from your room to your lawn considering you probably live in a box, poorfag Android user.

What's with you unlocker fags. I just want a device that works, has the functions I need and aesthetically pleases me. I don't need any rootkit crap for downloading apps for free or some homebrew unsigned customization thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=uMf1uxpCg_E
Skip to 1:43

Look at these fag. A smart rich people wouldn't fucking waste their money.

>having money means I have to spend it on the things you feel money should be spent on

> What's with you unlocker fags.

They have autism.

Yeah right because that's what you do. Leaving your precious phone behind to listen to music on your "lawn". Then when you get a call you need to rush into your "house" to pick it up.

To be real, if anyone really wants a wireless sound system, they get a wireless sound system. Not a wannabe phone replacement

Even this dog owns a iphone
Andriod subhuman trash

Excactly

being rich most of the time means that you don't give a shit and you want something that costs a lot to show off. People with an average amount of mon on the other hand think more about the stuff they're about to buy. niggers are outside my argument ofcourse

NIgga you stupid? you can answer calls with headphones and also when you are mowing the lawn are you going to have that in your pocket?

If you really just wanted a phone that works and suits your needs., then you couldve gone both ways. So basically youre argument is invalid considering youre paying more for what you can get for less that will suit you significantly better.

>iphone fag who works at mcdonalds trying to compensate being poor by owning a overpriced chinkphone he bought after saving up for 4 months

>pointing out the oddness of having to spend money on what you feel money should be spent on means I don't have an iPhone

Really how is what someone else does so important to people? Is this your own insecurity speaking? Is it so important you have an iPhone? Is it so important someone else does? Or doesn't?

Sauce?

You aren't trying anymore mate. I'm not even gonna go into some backpeddaling stuff like "listening to music while mowing the lawn"

Though imagining that is pretty funny I give you that

>circlejerk about "mah functionality" and "mah poorfags btfo"

>wanting to show off with expensive products
That's just pathetic. The only reason you should buy a more expensive phone is because it's features are better than cheaper ones. You will still end up with the galaxy s8 or Google pixel or whatever but no iPhone.

Because when you mow the law you want to only hear "VRRRRRRRRRRRRR" the whole time do you?

Shouldn't have replied to you. Wasn't paying enough attention. Thought you replied to me. You weren't. Love you.

>implying im poor
Have almost all qualities on ios side, almost none on android, and own an android.

Continuing on. People get iphones just to say they have an iphone.

You are projecting your needs now though. If a Samsung whatsit does that for you it's fine.

Another area where the iphone is just absolute trash is it's maps application. Google maps is FAR superior in accuracy, travel time, traffic, etc.
why, you ask?
because
1. Google has put an awful lot more time, effort, and money into mapping.
2. More people use google maps to rate locations
3. More people have android phones so (if you know how traffic detection works) it can provide you better routes around traffic that apple simply cannot do.
The way your phone figures out there is traffic is by analyzing the speed and location of people who share the same operating system as you. If more people share your operating system than your phone is going to be more accurate in knowing the flow of traffic. Therefore android phones are a lot better at navigation and this is typically why if you ever have a delivery job or a job where you need to drive a lot, your employer will recommend you use an android device. I've also noticed almost every Uber driver that has driven me was using an android device. I personally used an android device while working as a delivery driver for dominos a few years ago and my brother had an iphone. My brother shortly switched to an adroid.

Dude it's YOUR phone. Android user GET their phone. You don't. apple GET your money but you DONT GET YOUR PHONE. you have to live with a shitty overpriced phone that limit its user. We could customized our phone and even changed the rom to make it look more OUR PHONE because it is. But you have to live with a phone still looking like an apple phone because it is. You paying for something you can't fully use it.

yup

This
They are just trying to compensate being poor by feeling rich and owning a $900 toy
They don't even have brains as well
Google Pixel is a iphone running andriod
oooo shiny phone with good features
but nooo they just flock to whatevers hip and popular

>implying you like music with a loud vrrrrrrrr over it
At least you squeezed that (You) out of me

I've owned both, they're Fucking smartphones that do essentially the same shit in slightly different ways. just pick one you like and use it for Christ sakes.
If you that much of a condescending and shallow prick about just a text bubble color I highly doubt that relationship is gonna last.

lel

Kek everyone knows that. Well thank god there is a Google maps app :^)