What is this and should I Crack open sunflower seeds for it, or leave them shelled?

What is this and should I Crack open sunflower seeds for it, or leave them shelled?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stab the bird with a fork

A mourning dove. They dont seem to care for sunflower seeds. They like to mill around the ground and pick up regular old bird seed

It's a dove and they are retarded. Just leave it alone, it will be fine.

AKA common pigeon. AKA flying rat.

KILL THE FUCKER!

Cool pigeon bro

some type of dove. They prefer to forage but live pretty well on a japanese millet, grit and calcium mixture.

I choose japanese millet because I am a weeaboo faggot

btw they're dumb as fuck but really cute and cuddly.

btw they also taste good.

A flying rat, don't give it anything

btw I actually breed spotted doves. The family of doves I've bred is called stirfry, so every bird is named stirfry00_ etc. unless their plumage is cooler than usual, then I call the females lucy00_ and males dave00_ and breed them out seperately.

I've seen that bird before. you must live near me

btw everyone should breed flying rats for food.

it's a flying rat, common in every country on earth.

discord.
----------------------
gg/dbet8PV

no thanks cunt my ip is mine

Peru?

If in doubt, .50 cal out.

no man, I mean I've seen that very bird before, I don't mean one like it. I'd recognize that bird anywhere.

Why harm an innocent life form? I could decimate 95% of humans on the street (not UFC fighters or those who train all the time, but most) yet I choose to save the innocent. A stink bug came into my apartment the other day. I carefully put a small jar over him, slid a piece of paper under the opening, carried him out and released him. I do the same thing for spiders. Why kill the innocent? Punish the guilty. If a gang banger busts open my door, his head will be split in half by my .50 caliber Israeli Desert Eagle.